Instead of kissing...

>Instead of kissing, mothers from the Manchu ethnic group used to show affection for their children by performing fellatio on their male babies, placing its penis in their mouths and stimulating it, since it was not considered a sexual act, while the Manchu regarded public kissing with revulsion, which was considered sexual.
Only filthy foreigners kiss. We superior Chinese suck cocks instead! Truly Chinese culture is superior.

how does chinese language work? I heard they dont have an alphabet

What about the daughters? How did the mothers show affection to their girls? Tell me more, please.

>manchu
>chinese

They are foreign barbarians. The Ming Empire was the last real China.

Suck on their dicks too

Manchu is Chinese? Well alright

>How did the mothers show affection to their girls?
By killing them

The penis is used for more than sex. Such as peeing. Therefore to treat it exclusively as a sexual organ is incorrect.

Good one.

>A penis (plural penises or penes /-niːz/) is the primary sexual organ that male animals use to inseminate sexually receptive mates (usually females and hermaphrodites respectively) during copulation.

What is the point that you're to make?

It has multiple uses though.
That the Manchu are correct in the most technical sense.

>As physical signs of maturity appeared. the young Hawai‘ian received more formal sex education. Among commoners, this education was traditionally and usually the responsibility of the tūtū wahine for the females and the tūtū kane (“grandfather”) for the males. Suggs (1966) elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them ... a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women” (p. 61).

And the mouth is solely for sucking dick. So kissing is sexual.

So sucking a dick and sexually stimulating it isn't considered sex?

>And the mouth is solely for sucking dick.
Wrong. Kissing is sexual because it is a sensual act, while sucking a baby's dick can be conceived as being no different from tickling its feet or blowing on it's belly button.

It is stimulating sure. Not sexually stimulating unless you perceive it as such ya perv.

Get a load of this kike. Mouth ain't a sexual organ.

>manchu
they china now

And either way, almost all northern Chinese are descended from some kind of Mongol/Manchu/other northern that assimilated into Chinese civilization.

>and you cant even get a girl to text back

Neither is the penis exclusively a sexual organ. Plus who's to say all stimulating of the penis is really sexual?

The fact that your penis closes down the urine tube, hardens for easier penetration and then starts preparing for a sperm explosion.

If it leads to an orgasm or very close to it is sexual if it doesn't it's not. Kissing is not a sexual act because it doesn't lead to an orgasm or close to it. Also a kiss isn't necessarily sensual, you wouldn't consider a mom kissing her son a sex act, would you? Either way this discussion would quickly turn into a pointless discussion of definitions, so I'm going to leave it at that unless you say something profoundly stupid.

translation please

Teens got to fuck milfs

>The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

This is not sexual.

Mouth + mouth = sexual
Mouth + penis = not sexual

Don't even argue with him

Before you can biologically produce sperm it isn't like that though.
I'm not saying I support it. I'm saying I defend the fact a different people has different ways of doing things. It's not like these babies are being psychologically abused or scared. Otherwise the entire manchu race would be that way. Perception is reality as they say.

wtf we need that tradition back

I (think that I) understand the point you're trying to make, but you're conveying it horribly and should stop.
Seriously, stop. We already had to deal with this genius today

We have it. it's just unattainable for most people. Look up teachers sleeping with students for example.

>I (think that I) understand the point you're trying to make, but you're conveying it horribly and should stop.
I have rather mediocre rhetoric skills so probably.

Do not feel bad, certain things are possible on Sup Forums and certain things are not.

>source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women

The /ss/ fantasies were real? Good god.

>source of enjoyment
>mfw

Someone explain the logic behind this.

milfs CRAVE young studs who give attention to their neglected, careworn bodies and full, supple breasts

I meant the fact it would be like a 14-16 year old. The fact the women enjoyed it, goddamn.

>ha-ha, you haven't been with a girl yet have you?
>that's ok ill show you what to do
>*pulls down your loincloth*
>oh my what a big boy you've become
>*blushing*
>here you can put your hands here - it's ok
>*puts your hands on her hips and guides them up to her tummy and plump, fertile breasts*
>you're such a cutie

its a tonal language (aka completely retarded)

Damn you user, I need to find me some good doujin now!