youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BUtA8t5US6Y&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

is back

when they reset the dislikes we strike again bois

>1 post by this ID
>a fucking leaf

GET THE BOTS UP AND RUNNING BOYS WHEN YOUTUBE COMES BACK UP.

why the fuck is youtube down

please fill in an user who is a little late

How many threads you need on this kill yourself OP

Nevermind boys its back.

Let me take an educated guess.

The dislikes will disappear after restarting servers because they were not saved...

>DELETE THIS

The Jews shut it down Shaka, we raided Youbob too hard.

top kek likes are flowing in as fast as dislikes, sounds like youtube just turned on the kikebot

THE HAXORR DID IT!!.

HE'LL BE AFTER US NXT!! :(

THEY COULDN'T EVEN RESET THE DISLIKES? WHAT KIND OF KIKES ARE THEY?

They're fighting back boys.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

too obvious

they just added a bit of code that adds two likes for every dislike

Would be stupid to do something like that.

>I'm smart enough to use a library computer

B8/10

i smell a new meme copy pasta being born

Oy Vey

>dark places

Is he talking about some fag darkroom?

Yep. Likes are coming in just as fast as dislikes.I dont think well be able to hide the rating bar this time.

Report the video.

>new

Most Normies won't notice it user, atleast we have a moral victory.

>You're fucking dead, kiddo

But does he play the game with the big mrain?

Haha. Nah. That great haxxor is afraid of geting hacked after his little outburst.

Read the whore text.

Thats proly a butthurt tranny

The comments are still there

I dont understand how likes are coming in as fast as dislikes while recent comments look like this

Now, more than ever, it’s important that we help accept, love, and celebrate one

> they took away the thumbs down :(

We fucked up goys.
We should commit mass suicide in order to prevent (((him))) from getting the last laugh

They're too butthurt to comment

i would insult you, but you are already russian.

Have a cap with doctor's opinion

Hey, no need for a Rush-in Straya.

>i would insult you, but you are already russian.

give me link plox. In have youtube red so my dislike is worth more than the average goy

>don't talk to me or my tranny son ever again

>Track my IP if you want to, but I am smart enough to use a library computer.

its not fucking spam let me type it out u dumb fuck site.

Well we should be able to find at least one guy wanking off in Melbourne library.

>I'm a psychopath with zero empathy. I enjoy torture and have committed murder, but being anti-LGBT? That's just wrong, man.

FUCK I MISSED THE MEME

It's old as fuck, the guy who wrote this got doxed.

>track where he posts from to find the library
>show it to the library staff
>they check their computers to see who uses what sites and find out who it was
>call the cops on him for being a terror threat

This is from 2014 I think.

You fucks are just giving them views

Just call them out. Flood the comments with the news that the video is now getting two likes every time somebody hits "dislike." Call out youtube for adding the code. Make it public.

oy vey is it down again??

is this confirmed tho

Goes up, goes down, watch hickok45 while ya can!
youtube.com/watch?v=BUtA8t5US6Y&spfreload=10

>Classic

It wasn't even funny.

Stop trying to be an Aussie shitposter NZ, you're still just the autistic brother

HOBBIT
O
B
B
I
T

I wasn't shitposting unlike everyone else in this thread.
Some newfag gets called out and you all gush over him like 12 year old girls because
>muh aussie bantz!!! Xddddd

you hate me, cus you aint me.

fuck, even your flag is all "senpai notice me"
your literally >< this close to leaf tier flag.

also that ruski missed the context, i already called it copy pasta, but in this context its a new meme.
a meme, from a meme.

Oh my God is this a brand spanking new Gorilla Warfare copypasta?

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK, DISLIKE THE VIDEO ! ! !

DON'T LET JEWTUBE SHOVE THEIR SOCIAL MARXISM DOWN OUR THROATS WITHOUT A FIGHT ! ! !

What a fucking newfag