Cuckland shows its true colours

Heres the voting intention for Britain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652901/Are-neighbours-Interactive-map-reveals-Eurosceptic-areas-Britain-ahead-EU-referendum.html

DONT YOU RUIN THIS YOU GOD DAMN KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAUlV-XdprY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>live in a red area
Feels good man

I like the Scots, but everyone knows they're a bunch of eu loving cucks

what the fuck is wrong with Scotland? are they suicidal after not getting independence and now wanting to drive the rest of the UK into the ground?

I really expected Wales to be a little more Eurosceptic
I guess I fell for the meme

>yfw cucked by Scots, Welsh, and a ragtag hoard of niggers and nigger lovers in London.

>tfw live in london

heheh the brits are going to be defeated by the scots just like in braveheart

Lincoln lads where we at?

I think Wales is still voting leave

They get more money from the EU than they put in, so it's a bit of a different situation for them than for say, the UK as a whole.

>Calling then cucks
>They're fucking you over as revenge more or less wiping you out as a people while hey stay more or less homogeneous and getting front row seats to watching you burn
I am loving this butthurt, cry more English faggots
The ride has only just begun

We CANNOT control the levels of immigration in the EU, we can when were out.
Were trying to save ourselves

POSTAL VOTES
O
S
T
A
L
V
O
T
E
S

They aren't cucks, the Scots have been sticking it to the English for the past 40 years voting for every negative thing possible that harms the Bongs.
Other than the whole labor unions garbage in the 80's they've been purposley voting commie to get their revenge and it's working out pretty nicely

UK needs a terror attack today to secure the Brexit vote.

Lol, just the way they colored this map...

>RED BAD, VOTE LEAVE BAD BAD BAD!
>GREEN GOOD, REMAIN GOOD, EU GOOD!

So is the narrative working?

Scotland's independent should have been a choice for the English, we could have gotten rid of those parasitic cucks

>They aren't cucks,
They voted Scottish Labour and the "Scottish" "National" Party, who are both pro-immigration and pro-EU

Scotland I understand, they already showed their colours at their referendum but Wales what are you doing?

Why is Scotland a literal land of cuckolds? They're one of the few almost entirely white places in Europe, why do they want to ruin it?

agriculture gibs

disgusting

How would they ruin it you retard?

Staying in Europe means we get more white immigrants, reducing the need for Pajeets.

I'm ashamed to have Scottish blood

>Staying in Europe means we get more white immigrants,

Oh right, you're one of those 'Poles aren't white' retards.

Mohammedan migrants sure are polish.

How big are muslim/migrant populations in Scottish cities?

Can't wait to see all this bongs being sorry for exiting the EU after the companies leave, they increase taxes, the inflation will hit the roof and there will be less jobs, all while France, Germany and the rest of EU will refuse a trade agreement like we have with Norway.

>inb4 fuck off gypsie

Stay salty britbongs. Ahmed, Jamal and Pajeet will still come to your country with or without the EU.

>revenge and it's working out pretty nicely
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!

As a Scot, please fuck off. The whole 'hehe, jokes on you I was just pretending to be a cuck' is a fucking retarded mentality even if it was true.

what you fail to realize is that staying in the EU means that if any shitskin gets accepted in Europe he's as good as in the UK and you have no means to stopping him. Also good luck trying to deport anyone under the watch of the EU court of human rights.

So has leave already lost?

Kinda like Vermont lol

Enjoy migrant quotas and sanctions if you don't bow down to Mama Merkel

Hey user im 100% pure European

MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE WHEN SHE IS NOT BLACK!!!'

uk is not a part of schengen zone, echr is not an eu institution

That's cuck tactics 101.

Reporting in from the shire. Doing my duty and voting leave tomorrow

Hometown is in the darkest green. Thank fuck I got out of their years ago

Wait until the muzzies think haggis is haram and demand cabre tossing be replaced with body parts.

>DONT YOU RUIN THIS YOU GOD DAMN KEKS

While your rage is warranted just remember that there are more people in London than the whole of Scotland.

>what the fuck is wrong with Scotland?

Half the cunts up here are shitheads who blindly follow anything that opposes the evil tories. This translates into cuck-votes cause Sturgeon has positioned herself as the 'real opposition' to the evil tories and she says vote stay. Most of my friends voting stay are doing so for stupid or selfish reasons. One guy for example has some girlfriend from teh soviet block who he thinks will be kicked out if we vote leave.

#NOTALLSCOTS

C'mon lads, I'm voting leave tomorrow.

Sure, they're white.
But do you want your country full of Poles?
Is it gonna be England if its filled with Poles?

The explanation for that dark green section of west wales is Aberystwyth university town, everywhere else is plastered in "VOTE LEAVE" stickers and placards.

The native population is less than 10k but including students (Many of whom are from far flung places) the number of residents DOUBLES. What sort of effect do you think that has on the voter demographic?

Scotbro here that is pro-Scottish independence but anti EU.
Please don't generalize us Independence supporters with leftist cucks, I hate the SNP's immigration policy.

>Lake district is most euroseptic

That's literally just like 100 people

Poles > Shitskins.

>Wales and Scotland doesn't want to leave
>England does

makes sense, English people were always shit.

this
please tell me you support Independence too.

Basically this.

It's gotten to the point where most people up here don't even realise they're voting out of spite anymore.

The average Scot is far from being cucked, since almost everyone I know is anti-immigration and anti-PC. It's a hatred of England and the economic arguments of the EU that are making people sway towards remain.

SMITE SMITE THE ANGLO PARASITE

STOP ANIME BULLIES
youtube.com/watch?v=WAUlV-XdprY

Nah m8, I'm pro union.

>I watched Braveheart, the post

twat

It should be a public vote.

That way, if we do leave, and when everything turns to shit, we will know who to blame.

Those who vote leave can be first to lose their jobs, pay more for their food and essentials, lose their pensions etc.

That'd be a grand.

Bloody jocks are gonna sink us

I'm with you lad. How do we [spoiler]REMOVE[/spoiler] Sturgeon when the time comes?

Want to leave one union but stay in another?
Classic.

Canada here.

I'm voting leave bros

Let's do this.

And if we vote remain those who voted for it can be the first to house families of refugees and to pay extra taxes to afford our staying in the EU.

Being Scottish is fucking shite. I've had to deal with leftist garbage my entire life.

Please, England, reanimate the Hammer of the Scots are release me from this nightmare.

I always had a soft-spot for you leaves.

What's wrong with the UK? I have no beef with the Anglos.

You DO realize if we vote leave, it's the majority, and if we fuck up because of them, you'll be suffering too?

Based lakes district, knew you wouldn't let us down

t. Transplanted Cumbrian

I've got Welsh and Scottish blood... Such shame.

That's cool.

We still don't like the queen though and would probably vote to abolish her authority.

I'd rather make my own choices and fuck up in the end instead of have my choices made for me and still end up fucked.

For such a small nation, we could do so much better outside of the UK.
There is no hate towards English, history or anything. It's just solid economic fact.

That's fine. I am completely fine with that, as at no point ever will citizens be personally responsible for housing refugees.

I agree that extra tax if vote remain is fair, I'd much rather pay a few quid extra in tax (even if that happens as I've not seen anything which indicates that UK's contribution is set to increase), than have no job and pay no tax.

I hope you guys can leave.
Good luck tomorrow!

>tfw if scotland voted for independence then brexit would be guaranteed

What the fuck is wrong with these MacCucks? They vote to stay with england, but they also don't want to do what england wants to do and leave the EU. It's fucking contradictory. They should've left and joined the EU on their own.

Tfw light green where i live :(, one of safest labour seats in the country too, feels bad man

Thanks leaf.

I take it back, you can get fucked with the rest of them.

that's like shooting yourself in the foot, the nigger will eventually come their way.
Another ignorant American

I hope trudeau gets voted or of office fellow canuck

Eh maybe you're right, I just think that we've accomplished so much together that it'd be a shame to throw it away.

Annex Ireland though desu.

Scots are cucked. They are overwhelmingly left-wing and PC. All the data shows this.

Any kind of Celtic "nationalism" whether it's Irish, Scottish or welsh is left wing cuckoldry in disguise. It's all about attacking Britain because Britain is a key founder of Western civilisation - which they hate.

And the sad thing is porridgewogs like you actually fall for it.

>highlands wew lol

>supporting the queen
Just as bad as voting remain.

Enjoy being cucked by statism.

KEK WILL LEAVES, VICTORY FOR KEK. PRAISE BE TO KEK.

Pretty small actually, Edinburgh and Glasgow are way whiter than London in spite of being more pro-immigrant. Must be the shitty weather.

Good luck! I know you can do it!

SCOOOOOOTLAAAAAND

Kek will make the Brexit happened. The power of Kek compels the CuckEU's of doing otherwise.

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING THIS UP YOU FUCKING BRITS

Who's going to put Argentina in their place if you fail?

Not that dissimilar to England but the average Scot is too fucked up on heroin and irn-bru to notice or care

I can't believe something as stupid as the European union even exists.

I mean why doesn't my country and USA have a union?

Maybe we're not retarded.

Yes, that is my point. All evidence points to a shitty old time if UK votes leave. If it was a public vote then will at least know which idiots to blame -

"Well Mr Jones, we are having to lay off 10% of our staff due to the economic downturn caused by leaving the EU, and since you voted for it you are first to go."
'U CANT DO DAT! I HAVE RITES AND SHIT!'
"Well, you don't anymore, we have got rid of all that pesky red tape, we can sack people whenever we want for whatever reason we want'
"RULE BRITANNIA!"

A public vote would allow apportionment of blame and punishment of those who thought the likes of Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage had their best interests at heart, despite all evidence on the contrary.

Brazil?

FOR THE SHIIIIRE! DRIVE OUT THOSE FUCKING POLES AND LITHUANIANS THAT STEAL ALL THE FUCKING JOBS AND HOUSES. HAVE YOUR 60 BABIES BACK AT HOME YOU CUNTS

Scots too lazy to vote anyway

After tomorrow we might need to borrow some Helicopters . . .. to take Remainers and the Scots for a 'ride'. ??

Keynesian retard detected.

Go whine about being totally wrong all the time somewhere else.

True. The European Union does this on purpose. It funds minority regions (Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Catalonia, Brittany, Basque Country, et cetera) in order to poach the loyalties of the people there from the national governments. This is how the European Union ensures things like Brexit will never happen (if Scotland and Wales voted out, Leave's victory would be guaranteed - but they've been bought with the European Union's regional funds).

Of course, because before the EU membership the UK was a lawless anarchist state.

Scotland here, voting leave but I feel like a leper putting up the union flag and posting boris's independence speech on normie book