I DIN DO NOTHIN MANE

I DIN DO NOTHIN MANE

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=viAkEwBhANI
youtube.com/watch?v=ux1ucNLgKgY
youtube.com/watch?v=lJaPHEAh5Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not a red card

I don't even need to watch a video

It's clearly a red, manes looking at ball but big boots emerson right in the face like a fucking wrestling match

It's definetilly a red, but it was never intentional

it was a red but to be fair if mane managed to tick the ball, ederson would have slammed into him and ederson would have been the one with a red. it was a 50/50 duel, mane gambled and lost...

did his foot magically appear 2 m in the air

He didn't have to go for the ball like that...

Actually, from Mane's reaction after the collision, he knew that he would hit the keeper.

how else was he going to tick the ball away before the keeper got there? with his dick?

ofc he knew, he just expected that he'd kick the ball away and that the keeper would then slam into him giving him a free kick

How could he have gone for the ball otherwise. He wasn't expecting the keeper to come that far out of the penalty box and when he did there was no way of stopping

Nah Ederson played for it la'!

He knew, and he took a risk probably hoping the keeper would back off or getting to the ball first.
But now he's out and the scousers are down 2.
kek

Well ederson has no other way of challenging for the ball other than his head in the situation, mane still connected with the guys face with his studs with force, dangerous play/high feet

>But now he's out and the scousers are down 2.
>kek

This is most important part

HE SHOULDN"T HAVE LIFTED HIS FOOT THAT HIGH. IT IS IN THE RULES FOR A REASON. IT IS DANGEROUS AND RECKLESS

there is 0 excuse for mane drop kicking a player

I did say it wasn't a red, just that Mane didn't deliberately kick the guys chin.

He could have gone for it with his head and just hurled himself towards the ball lmao

Mane didn't mean it and it was an unfortunate accident. 9 times out of 10 the keeper isn't there. Now it's a studs-up kung-fu kick right to the face, obvious red card.

Yeah, if it was a player like suarez though everyone would say it was deliberate

I wouldn't.

this

its should have been a body on body hit worst case.

If you can't reach the ball don't go in studs first then. He had no regard for the safety of his opponent. It might not be his intention. But a red card offence is one that is reckless with no regard for the safety of the opponent.
Intention is not in the rules.
You can say you don't have the intent to harm the opponent. But that's between you and God (implying god exists).

The word 'intention' was deleted from the Laws in 1996/1997. It was thought inappropriate since the introduction of the terms "Careless and Reckless" into the Laws in 1995/1996. The use of the words 'careless and 'reckless' in Law 12 were included to allow Referees to interpret situations easier - but some Referees had problems with specific incidents involving deliberate acts that were not initially considered dangerous, but could have been considered reckless or careless.

Maybe if Klopp didn't play his meme style of pressing this wouldn't have happened

kicking that high with players near is a yellow even if you don't hit anyone, dangerous play, fucking retards

The word 'intention' was deleted from the Laws in 1996/1997. It was thought inappropriate since the introduction of the terms "Careless and Reckless" into the Laws in 1995/1996. The use of the words 'careless and 'reckless' in Law 12 were included to allow Referees to interpret situations easier - but some Referees had problems with specific incidents involving deliberate acts that were not initially considered dangerous, but could have been considered reckless or careless.

>inb4 muh intent
These morons don't even know the rules of the game they watch

Didn't use the word intention. It's a typical yellow if you don't hit anyone. Obvious red if you do hit.

You're right my hue friend

I'm just making a point to all the morons bringing up the intent issue.

> Law 12 now includes the terms 'careless, reckless or using excessive force' when players commit an offence. Apart from acts of simulation and handball, the word 'intention' is no longer used in the Laws to gauge whether a foul is a foul or not! In other words, Referees no longer asked to consider intention - it is either a foul or it is not a foul.

He kicked him in the face without regard to the safety of an opponent (reckless). He should certainly be sent off.

You're a complete retard if think it wasn't a red.

fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

Careless, Reckless,
Using Excessive Force

C
areless
” means that
the player has shown a lack
of
attention or consideration when making his challenge or
that he acted without precaution:

no further disciplinary sanction
is needed if a foul is
judged to be careless

R
eckless
” means that the player has acted with
complete disregard of the danger to, or consequences
for, his opponent:

a player who plays in a reckless manner shall be
cautioned
Careless, Reckless,
Using Excessive Force

U
sing excessive force
” means that the player has far
exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of
injuring his opponent:

a player who uses excessive force shall be sent off

Tick all the boxes and send the nigger off.

surely that's like a 2-3 matches ban right?

refball

There's a lot of justification for a red, but I think a referee who understands the game would have given a yellow. I don't believe you can fault Mane too much. Any good player would have gone for the ball. Better to take the risks than to be a player with no balls. Liverpool will do well this season because their forwards have a lot of balls.

If Mane was a pussy player this would never have happened.

>I don't believe you can fault Mane too much for flying kick studs up both feet off the ground assault on the keepers head

mane is a pace merchant, and they hoofed it up the pitch, he'd do that sort of thing in any tactical system

Like he said he took the risk like a good player should and it didn't pay off in the end. He didn't notice the keeper sprinting out the box to meet him. If he had reached the ball it would have been the other way around and potentially Liverpool would have a goal.

>he took the risk
>reckless challenge with complete disregard (Implying he regarded the safety of anyone in his way)
>Using I didn't see him as an excuse
>Fucking jumping off the ground with too feet to challenge for a ball that's at head height
If everybody were to use that excuse they'd just need to look away when they plant their studs into another player and plead ignorance.

The fact is you shouldn't jump with your feet up at head height if you don't know what's ahead of you. Just because you didn't intend to hit anyone doesn't mean anything.

The laws of the game state that any challenge that is Careless, Reckless and Using excessive force (exceeded the necessary use of force and is in DANGER OF INJURING HIS OPPONENT)

If you actually disagree that getting kicked in the face and being knocked out Isn't a dangerous excessive challenge you're watching the wrong game.

>The laws of the game state that any challenge that is Careless, Reckless and Using excessive force (exceeded the necessary use of force and is in DANGER OF INJURING HIS OPPONENT)

Is worthy of a sending off*

This is some kung fu shit

Studs up, studs up in face, high boot, reckless, whatever.

It is a red card. There's no debate. You can't put your foot that high, not to mention kick them in the face.

>Hoofed it up the pitch

Pep's tactical system doesn't do this

>If Mane wasn't a mindless Negrito this would never have happened

FTFY

No one is debating intent, you fucking fool

youtube.com/watch?v=viAkEwBhANI

A moron then?

youtube.com/watch?v=ux1ucNLgKgY

youtube.com/watch?v=lJaPHEAh5Gk

A red is justified but a yellow is also understandable, and would not ruin the game. Regardless of the ref's decision, both Mane and Ederson were right to go for the ball.

>ruin the game
If he didn't knock Ederson for 10 mins he probably would have only got a yellow.

Ederson deserved it for that dumb neck tattoo.

Ederson was back in his seat before the end of the game though so clearly what looked awful turned out pretty ok luckily. They don't let them get up instantly with head injuries. Regardless of that you don't give cards based on the injury but on the challenge.

I can understand it being a red card but you see so much "dangerous" shit all the time and nothing happens or it's a yellow. It's a piss take that it's left up to the referees discretion especially if that ref is someone like Moss who isn't liked by anybody because he's dreadful.

INNOCENT
N
N
O
C
E
N
T

>but you see so much "dangerous" shit all the time and nothing happens or it's a yellow

That's why England is shit mate. You need to protect your players. You know what La Liga does? They protect their best players

Ederson's face looks pretty fucked.

Should have been a yellow.

Even Pep admits that. Case closed.

>That bitchy doll with the big lips that was in big brother

>5 match ban

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I read it's 3

With his head???

refball

ederson confirmed the next cech