Well Sup Forums?

Will Brexit or Remain win tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecanary.co/2016/06/21/biggest-small-print-time-eu-votes-not-guarantee-anything/
cityam.com/243834/newspapers-nail-colours-referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remain

remain, did you really think there was a chance?

I'm voting leave, as is my entire family. my gfs family, and just about everyone I know.

But the remain camp will win because the government will fix the vote if needs be.

I should bet all my £ on this and not worry about the exchange rate.

you bongs are going to fuck it up like always

Depends how many ring wing extremists murder between now and tomorrow night.

#VOTELEAVE

On balance I'd say leave is going to win. But I wouldn't put a grand on it.

The government will fix it.

>Postal vote fraud inevitable
>extending the deadline to register to vote by 2 days because remainers were too inept to register on time
>Potential false flag killing of Jo Cox at an opportune time when Leave was taking the lead and then 2 days of no campaigning where they allude that all leavers are like the nutjob that killed her, they say that she would have backed remain
>Government used taxpayer funds, not campaign funds to fund a leaflet backing remain sent to every household in the country
>MPs saying they won't accept the vote in the case of Leave and will quash the vote in parliament

They've used every dirty trick they can and will use any other to keep us in.

I put 25 GBP worth of Bitcoin on Trump at 8/1 and because the price of BTC has gone up I'll make 315 GBP if he wins.

Why even give you fags the vote then? The illusion of choice is stupid.

Welcome to "democracy".

You really think you guys have a choice in this election?

Hillary is going to win because the powers that be want it.

It gives the illusion of choice and democracy to the sheep

Remain will win.
But hopefully they will use this to make some changes to the way the EU works.
Sounds like wishful thinking to me though.

We'll vote to leave but will be forced to stay.

As a trader I want leave to win as that means lots of volatility but I think remain will easily win.

You can't change a system you have no control over.

We only managed to get changes to our relationship with the EU by threatening to leave.

Once that is gone they will go back to business as usual.

Tell me, how does the average citizen remove an unelected official?

Given that recent polls tend to favor Brexit (hurr durr polls mean nothing! They actually mean something if it's this close to the vote, and unlike the 2015 election you don't have the Cons cucking UKIP) and that other polling suggests that Leavers are more motivated and more likely to be glad at a leave result than remainers would be at a remain result it'll probably see lower remain turnout than polls suggest along with undecided voters swinging for remain

Austria vote must remember you that votes aren't counted but arranged.

Shut the fuck up and vote leave you stupid britfag

I am, as is everyone i know.

We're sick of the EU, I'd go to war to get our rule back.

you just lost a grand

Doesn't matter the EU is finished anyway.
Still, vote leave!.

haven't placed the bet yet friendo.

i'll only place the bet if I'm 100% sure I can win

Has kek willed it?

Polls are close and going by past elections when polls are close the status quo almost always wins.

like the austrian vote, you will see voter fraud again if itdoesnt go the globalists way

We will be staying. Just too many dumb cunts in this country.

1 week later the EU will go back on camerons "deal".

Then you won't place.

Bet on remain lad. If you lose, it'll be a small price to pay for making Britain great again

oh man fun couple of days we're getting

>brexit
>spanish elections (26j)

Remain will win because you didn't let the Scots go.

Anyone who spouts rigging is a delusional faggot who """forgot""" about this blunder.

remain domain cocaine wootang

Globalists rig it for remain and kick off WW3.

> spanish elections
As if anyone cares

Also:

>US elections
>French elections
>German elections
>Dutch elections

all in this or next year

>let
The Scots chose to stay. Polls in England found a solid majority for kicking them out.
But of course we can't let the Celtic nations take responsibility for their own actions. They're not even responsible for choosing not to be responsible for themselves.

you're not aware of our political landscape. We might JUST ourselves into communism on Jun26

Calling it now: 75% of your women are going to allow the fearmongering of the remain crowd to win.

You don't got wealth to distribute anyway.

Who gives a fuck

>why give the vote then?
>the illusion of choice.
>why?
>illusion.

Answered your own question there, mate. Pretending to follow the will of the people is a powerful opiate for the masses.

still mad about that inquisition incident, I see

Just follow the French Revolution method.

It worked out well enough for the French.

we elect an new Head SP this year as well.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES KEK WILLS IT, FOR THE CHAOS THAT COMES FORTH AND REIGNS ON THE EU WILL BE GLORIOUS. PAX BRITANNICA WILL BE REBORN, THE SUN WILL NEVER SET ON THE EMPIRE ~ FOREVER EXPANDING ~

Not really senpai, just saying, no one cares for 5pa1n

Where can I bet guys?

JESUS CHRIST APPARENTLY BETTING IS ILLEGAL IN THE NETHERLANDS WHAT THE FUK

>legalize weed and fucking children
>betting is illegal

JUST

I don't think sharia bloody allows it!

Remember to stay guys, Sup Forums is contrarian satire.

>britain stronger in Europe
Britain can't leave Europe. It's impossible to push a massive 209,331 km^2 island away, Patrick.
By their logic it would mean Switzerland is not part of Europe, neither is Norway.

obviously remain

toilets won't clean themselves

>1000 down
n-nige is that you ?

Eu will rig the election and remain wins

Or if leave wins the government decides to ignore it.

please leave. make sure no one "skips" the ballot box.

What do you think Nige will do when the inevitable happens?

Shoot up some cocaine? Fuck some hoes? Drink untill he passes out? All three?

We will leave, then a few years later they'll let us back in as our GDP falls.

It's what their plan has been all along. Once we fail outside of the EU, they'll 'reluctantly' let us back in.

But in reality, us rejoining would mean it further solidifies the relationship between the member states.

How do you guys not see this coming?

remain, and Trump will of course lose

Fuck this world.

Vote leave!
But put money on Stay.

That way you are not disappointed no matter what.

Britain remains and Hillary wins

You're welcome to join us in the real world at your leisure

>MPs saying they won't accept the vote in the case of Leave and will quash the vote in parliament

I've been saying this since the start. The only outcome is remain, but how it happens is what will differ:
>Majority remain vote
>Majority Brexit vote, taken to parliament, quashed there
>Majority Brexit vote, some sort of complaint about referendum, new referendum reworded, more voting until the public select the "correct" response

In a similar vein, this popped up on kikebook, more or less says the same
thecanary.co/2016/06/21/biggest-small-print-time-eu-votes-not-guarantee-anything/

4.1 odds are pretty good, might have a flutter myself. Of course, depends on my acca coming in tonight

This is how it'll go:

Yes, yes, well done Brexit, well done Brexit, HOWEVER... Recent events must be taken into account and I have some additional postal votes to award.

>being this bluepilled

brits are to cucked to vote leave and i will laugh my ass off tomorrow as your country is dying upon massive amounts of immigrants.

>extending the deadline to register to vote by 2 days because remainers were too inept to register on time

WE NEED MORE DEMOCRACY EXCEPT WHEN IT DOESN'T SUIT US

Remain of course

>you have a choice

Keep laughing Poland. You're already overrun and you're on the mainland.

Keep checking those border fences lad

No shit of course they'll fuck it up for us.

Remain will now win, all thanks to this cunt.

Who is this? How will one man on a boat swing the election? Unless he shoots his daughters and rams that flag up their asses.

Not that the remainers would care

>cityam.com/243834/newspapers-nail-colours-referendum

>Papers backing leave
Daily Mail
Sun
Daily Express
Daily Telegraph

>papers backing remain
Guardian
Daily Mirror

I'm impressed, there's still hope yet lads.

I honest to god hope the day of the rope occurs if Brexit fails, even if the EU storms in to demand we keep to the vote we'll have killed enough Remain fuckers to be the notable majority then we can turf out the EU because there are sod all supporters of theirs left alive.

>Thinking (((they))) will let anything go out of (((their))) control.

Trump won't win, Brexit won't go through. Strap yourselves in.

remain will win. elections are rigged

>Rigged

No

>Remainers scared to death of change

Yes

Nice.

>believing in the voting meme

they might not rig normal elections since all main political parties are the same but something this important ? of course they will rig it. Leave is ahead in the polls since forever but they will magically lose by 1 pts

The woman that was murdered by the crazy.
Who the fuck stabs AND shoots someone?

Yes, pretty convenient murder to sway the public to vote Remain....very convenient

I share your skepticism Canadabro but I have to cling on to some hope. If we loose Ill move over there and buy you a beer

you mean remainers are the educated strata that see that leaving is the most idiotic thing to do?

Have fun having the economy ruined to shit, less white immigrants but more brown since agreements with india/pakista etc.
No more EU regulations make sure bosses dont abuse workers as they have historically, devalue of currency, unable to compete on a global market and so forth.

yes... fear of change, also known as not being a fucking idiot with delusions of grandeur. The empire is dead, and has been for a long time, let it go.

It will be close but remain will win. Far too many treacherous brainwashed scum in this country and people scared of being a few quid worse off.

Dont get your hopes up lad.

alright. that said still go vote i dont want to discourage you from voting. you never know

55+ remain, Sup Forums BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Im one of the few willing to fight for this. I hope the leavers don't get too comfy with the polls and stay at home on their battlestations

depends, maybe if you spam social media with that 'the invasion of Europe' video or whatever its called, you might get more people to vote leave

>outing yourself in normie social media

>not having atleast 5 fake profiles
leddit pls go

Let's remember that U.S.A was a British colony and they left. Seems like they didn't really suffer from it.

Elections will be rigged bros

> leaving Das Reich

Haha, not gonna happen. Your tiny island belongs to us.