Civ 6 recently added the proud and ancient civilization of Nubia. What does Sup Forums think about this?

Civ 6 recently added the proud and ancient civilization of Nubia. What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiZJP_XLmrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ovAmpbCXGzs&index=25&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ieem4u0l_JY&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0&index=20
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/mongols/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely atrocious Cleo

I say: "stop racebaiting you Sup Forums r/t_d crossposting, queer. nobody cares about your manchild hobbies"

Went downhill after 4 anyway

They already jumped the shark when they added Australia and made them the most overpowered civilization in the game.

Sounds fine. Just because a civilization was destroyed doesn't mean it never existed.

Great, if you want to shut up the SJWand niggers better teach them some history instead of letting them change it.

alexander the great would execute them for such a portrait

Why?

>Civ 6 recently added the proud and ancient civilization of Nubia.
Cool.
Does old Gandhi still nuke the living shit out of everyone?

>Barbarossa
>His barba is not rosa
Why is this allowed?

Is Cleopatra supposed to look semi-black here to placate wewuzzers? Shouldn't she look like Gorgo?

cringeworthy meme game

Based purely on our numbers, we pretty much are. Young nation with only 24 million people, living on a mostly arid rock with inhospitable climate, etc. we're doing pretty fucking good for ourselves as a nation, all things considered.

Cringeworthy Sup Forumstard kneejerk reaction. Civ games are quality, so stop with the contrariwise bullshit. This isn't Sup Forums, where shit taste is the status quo.

Your fertile areas are bigger than most European countries, your desert areas still have resources, you're in the pacific very close to major trade lanes and your population is made up of mostly European oportunists with tiny native population.
You aint shit, I'd trade our geography for your's any day

I think they've been trying a little bit too hard to come up with different civs that they haven't used before, but otherwise, this right here

kek, Australia is now a fucking civilization? What's their warrior unit fucking Emus?

It's Rossa (Roja)

They added Australia but they didn't even make them abos.

I can´t even play the game so fuck them
Also, how is that there are three Greeces and fucking Australia but no Incas? Fuck them

The game is called CIVILIZATION
Australia is more of a civilization than China or Brazil according to this

Name one thing Incas contributed to mankind and NO a type of crop is not a valid answer.

why do half the white characters have tumblr nose

Why the fuck would they add Kongo and Nubia but not Ethiopia. Ethiopia actually survived to the modern day and kept their language while Nubia got ARABED and Kongo got LUSOED.

Maybe she has a tan.

The fact that the Ottomans are not this game continues to astound me. They could even play the "look more non-whites" angle.

The nose looks like a black person's though.

Ottomans and Mongols are the biggest snubs.

>Empire of less than 100 years
>Be isolated from the rest of the world
>Get conquered by the first people they met
>Hurr durr amerindians are subhumans, why didnt they have guns and shit
Fuck off

The next update:
>Introduces Ottomans and Mongols
>Roxelana and Börte are the leaders

>Empire of less than 100 years
>Be isolated from the rest of the world
>Get conquered by the first people they met
So why do you think they'd make a good civilization? even Argentina or Mexico would make better civs

Because the Turks are just Greeks with Turbans and their monarchy was fucking enslaved Slavs from day 1.

Their whole royal family doesn't even look Turkish anymore due to spending so much time in Bongland.

WE

>Based purely on our numbers, we pretty much are.
GDP per capita lower than the US
>Young nation
So is the US
>living on a mostly arid rock with inhospitable climate, etc.
The American Southwest is the same way

>Based on numbers we pretty much are (the most overpowered civilization in the world)
Get over yourself. You're just another Canada.

civ is a normie tier game and you should be ashamaed
I don't want argentina to be associated to this stupid normie game, please, stop posting

The Osmanoglu family was pretty much white by 1500. The Sultans kept creating heirs with European women.

>play the shit out of civ v
>.preorder civ vi
>literally have 2 hours on it

I actually want a Latin civ other than Brazil. Mexico or Argentina would be cool, though I have no idea who'd lead it.

Don't you have to have cities and writing to be considered a civilization? Same question for Kongo.

They had cities and writing. Scythia didn't, though.

Doesn't really matter, Nubia was a real place after all
Cleopatra is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world so I don't know what happened there

As long as the asians are asians, the africans are africans, and the euros are euros, I don't care what countries are in.

Proof?

>Scythia didn't
right, because I really care about Scythia in a thread about African "civs"?

how are they overpowered? Culture bombs?

I didnt say it was a good idea just a better one
Rosas, Peron was more iconic but the XIX is where our bonuses and special units would make sense
We could get a bonus when fighting civs that declared war on allies and/or naval defense

Cleopatra and Jadwiga are fucking waifu-tier you nonce

Cleo looks like a badly modeled clay stop motion character

They already make a good civ. They were one of the best in Civ V.
Maybe a bonus to culture or food could be great too. Bonus production makes sense too since Buenos Aires is already an industrial city-state in the game

We are not particulary good at either agricultural production or industry, we wrecked shit of stronger armies in defence of our allies (Independence wars, war against Brazilian empire and war against Paraguay)

>Gandhi
>black
what the fuck did they mean by this?

Last time I ever give any money to those fuckwits. I swear the entire video game industry has become a fucking joke.

Australia is a part of British/European civilization, that's not something that gets voted on by a comitee in Stockholm.

Nubia was next to Egypt, it must have taken heiroglyphics. And Kongo learned Portugese, its king was a big fan of Christianity and wanted to modernize his country.

Nah that was a civ2 thing

I put about 60 hours into it but still disappointed. I guess they've patched it, I haven't played since week 2 but the AI was so fucking dumb it ruined it.

And the first hours were always the best. Once you see the map it becomes boring. Fighting wars has always been so fucking boring in civs I don't even like doing it when I know for a fact I'd win.

Kongo's specialty in civ6 is being able to flood early jungle warriors. They can't do religion and they're weak scientifically. They made it about as non-pandering as possible while still keeping the faction playable.

Embarassing post.

Civ 5 is way better

Jadwiga is cute. CUTE.

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

>still not Aryan Argentinan empire lead by Don Julio Roca the mapuche remover

>Cleopatra is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women

Complete and utter meme spread after her death. Anything from near her era bearing her face shows she was an uggo

The one good thing about England is its various versions of Scarborough Fair.

>no Decebal
fucking niggers ofc

Different cultures and time periods have different tastes in beauty.

Use your brains for once. She made Julius abandon his wife and Mark Antony abandon his everything.

This. Beauty itself is the meme here.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiZJP_XLmrQ

>Different cultures and time periods have different tastes in beauty.
What a dumb meme.

Even Australia had better music, that's just pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovAmpbCXGzs&index=25&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0

youtube.com/watch?v=ieem4u0l_JY&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0&index=20

Well what do you want from me m8? It's obviously true.

but no effect on octavian
she was means to power, sorry

Just sounds like something that would come out of the British Isles anyway, ergo it's British.

>scythia
>brazil
>sparta
>kongo
>fucking STRAYA
nubia isnt out of place
who knows, maybe mali or mongolia will get a chance someday

He probably wanted her, but she'd been made out to be a horrible witch by then. He wanted Rome more.

he did it in civ 5 too, though that was on purpose

>Cyrus
>Bonus for declaring surprise wars
?? He wasn't a warmonger, it was the opposite.

>Saladin
>Arabia
So it's been confirmed, the Jews did this to spite Iranians. No fucking doubt about it.

>create the 2. largest empire in the world
>get excluded in favor of ''Australians'' and an obese african woman

dont forget poland and uma delicia

T*rks didn't create the largest or second largest empire.

You're right, no Ottomans or Mongols in the game. That's fucking weird. It's not like they've run out of leaders to use.

I know nothing about Cyrus, but didn't he get killed by Tomirys after starting a war?

He's lying, Cyrus the great led a life of conquest and built the persian empire to its fullest extent. Despite starting out as a vassal of medes.

yes, cyrus surprised her with an attack to absorb her kingdom

that does not make him a warmonger tho, that's like saying Hitler was a good boy because he killed a few Jews or that everyone in UK got bad teeth because few Brits can't brush their teeth

Everyone at that time did it, and he was the most "humane" king compared to others. It's dumb to call him a warmonger because of it, it makes absolutely no sense.

Whatever, Gustavus Adolphus was made out to be some kind of friendly diplomat in Civ 5. They focus on one thing and run with it, they're not going to make the Mongols a trade-based civ despite reviving the silk road.

>maybe... mongolia will get a chance someday
Hmm...

>all these literal who civs and still no Mongol Empire

Why did they remove them? They were in Civ V

They didn't even use Adolphus' actual likeness for Civ 5.

I think they maybe replaced them with Scythia.

Which is about the same as replacing France and Spain with Basque.

Nobody knows about Swedish history anyway

>"Well we had a really long talk about [the Mongols] and whether we should include them in this installment of the series. Eventually we started asking ourselves if it was just time to move in different direction completely and if maybe we could find a less 'controversial' alternative. The Mongols were known for committing mass rape and murder and just kind of being jerks {laughs}, and how would people feel if we included someone like Hitler in the game? We still wanted to have a nomadic horse people from the steppe though, and eventually someone suggested the Scythians led by Queen Tomyris, who most people have never even heard about. I remember we were doing our research on her and Steven literally asked me "How have I never heard of this amazing woman?" So yes, that really fit into the vision we wanted to have of showing off lesser known but still larger-than-life personalities. It was like the stars aligned, basically. Of course Genghis Khan can still show up as a great general, but I'll probably delete him if I ever get him." {laughs}"

This is just some b8 made up by Sup Forums.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/mongols/type/op/

You say that but Mongols still aren't in the game and show no signs of ever being introduced. For such a massive and significant civilization, that's downright bizarre. Like if the Romans or Americans or Chinese or English were left out.

They just went with some random central asian steppe nomads. If it had been the Timurids I wouldn't even be mad

Weird they don't have Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, or Suleimen the Magnificent when they're some of history's most popular figures. game must be made by butthurt rome/greekaboos