What are some of your favorite gay kinos?

What are some of your favorite gay kinos?

Queer as Folk
Sense8
Private Romeo

Satan's Alley

Season 4, Episode 11 of Shameless (US) when Mickey comes out and fights his father is the best gay tv episode of any show ever.

>tfw want to fuck a hot tranny but even the sight of two dudes kissing turns my stomach

I've got gay friends and family too, I have no problem with people being gay, it's just two dudes kissing makes me want to puke.

but i'm a cheerleader

The Talented Mr. Ripley
Please Like Me(First two season anyway)

BVS

A single man is the greatest gay kino ever, the only gay film I really enjoyed

oooh, I remember that one, it was hilarious. Great choice user

Accept no substitutes.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy had a very subtle gay subplot that I really enjoyed

Really, Sup Forums?

this

obvs

l-lewd

Sounds like you need to work shit out user. That's not a normal reaction.

Anyone else just watch everything with gay vision on?

I mean, why not?

That's a bit extreme

Thinking about people who are not my preference kissing each other just makes me feel indifferent

It feels bad, I want to be all tolerant or whatever the fuck, but for example when I'm hanging out with my cousins during the holidays and my gay cousin kisses his boyfriend I cringe. Maybe I got kissed by a guy when I was a kid and I'm repressing it or something. Fuck.

>gay vision on?

You mean shit like yuri goggles or something?

Because yeah I do that for certain movies like Hanna.

Yeah. I guess I mean...yaoi goggles? Slash goggles?

I do it for everything. Mainly for fun but sometimes it really makes me think.

Anyway, came up with an answer for you OP. See pic.

Tbqh I'm grossed out too when people kiss in public, regardless of gender and sexuality. Keep that shit behind closed doors.

However watching movies and shiet is different, on screen I can accept PDA.

i get where you're coming from. you're gay enough to want dick, but you're not so gay as to want to kiss a guy and be romantic with him. makes sense

Slash goggles I supposes.

Also yea it can be fun to do it, though I only do it with certain movies.

Even that creeps me out.

I don't want dick though. I just think it would be kinky and different if the girl had a dick while I fucked her or she sucked my dick, I guess. Man, I don't fucking know I'm fucked up.

the one in which they all die of AIDS and the rest of us become free from their incessant whining, bullshit, and desperation for attention and approval

>if the girl had a dick
then you want a hermaphrodite because trannies are dudes. they can look pretty and shave their legs and get fake tits but they're dudes.

yeah, you're fucked up a bit. you can't reconcile what you want with reality. next time you're with a girl get her to wear a strap-on and see what happens

You're "Sup Forums gay" which means you've been looking at traps and jerking off to degenerate shit for too long. I got to that point a few years ago and now I can't cum when I'm with a woman unless I imagine she's related to me or I'm hurting her. Take a break from this cesspool before you become me.

The weird part is that you're disgusted by guys kissing. Not saying you have to want to fuck dudes but I think the average person's reaction is not caring, or feeling a bit embarassed when they see it IRL, but not wanting to vomit.

>Even that creeps me out.
Then something is definitely wrong with you. Truly straight people aren't affected by two guys kissing.

Repressed feelings most likely. Either because of outside influences (my parents would never accept me, I can't be gay, society tells me it is gross, think of the consequences) or internal ones.

I'm also at this level. Turn back now and never return

My dick is a swollen lump of cracked bleeding foreskin because of this website

>foreskin
Why wouldn't you get it removed?

You're either faggots or totally desensitized. Watching two guys make out is about as appealing as eating fresh dog shit.

Brideshead Revisited

If two human beings kissing rustles your jimmies that much it means you have a problem.