Britain, NO!

Britain, NO!

Girl, 18, with Down's Syndrome, refused ear piercing by eight salons, before this kind gentleman did it for her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653968/Teenager-s-syndrome-turned-away-EIGHT-piercing-salons.html

You wouldn't put a flag in a turd to decorate it.

India would.

topkek

Downies should be abandoned to the wilds.

Who is the down person in the picture?

the absolute man man...

ADD ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Ayyyyy

Looks like the Mrs. Potatohead toy line got some new accessories.

Fuck off Reddit.

They are not covered for it. They will not pierce your ears if you have epilepsy and all sorts.

oh shit,lad

But this is news, Jeb.

She hardly looks like shes a downie. Wow, almost a normal person.

Cool ID

People with downs syndrome lack the capacity to consent, since their intellectual disability means that they lack emotional maturity and are not able to fully comprehend the processes and outcomes of medical procedures. The salons are simply obeying the law in regards to capacity to consent and if the mother would simply do her duty as her daughter's guardian, they could have had it done at the first salon they went to.

tl;dr: Retarded parent wants salons to break the law and endanger a mentally disabled woman, because muh fee fees.

to be fair, i have met a few downies and most have the capacity to consent to a normal ear piercing - with the mum present and giving consent too it seems absolutely ridiculous they would be turned away. Other facial or body piercings and tattoos I would be less sure about, but again, with the parent present and giving consent, I see no reason to turn them down. Although if i was a piercer or tattooist i would want to speak to both seperately to make sure they consented independently and understood the process.

salons will pierce babies ears with the consent of the mother though

lol that nigga has x10 times fuller life then any of you autists
stay mad inside

This is not the case. The parents have to sign a waiver, there are questions about the health of the child on the form.

The last thing we need is a bunch of feral tards when I want to go on a hike

Mohammed bringing the bants

I was about to post this, which I consider on par with circumcision.
No body modification should ever be done before adulthood.

Parental consent.
I've watched babies get their ears pierced at fucking Walmart, which is beyond me.
At least that asshole knows what he's doing, and is using proper, sanitized tools.

I bet this downie girl could get some dick from some desperate ass men

Now that I'm thinking about it, a bunch of the downie girls is cute enough for the beta men. You think the downie dudes will get the same from ugly girls? Nah

>pierce girl with down syndrome
>Mother finds out, is against it and she didn't give the piercer written or verbal green light

You are now being sued for assault of a minor

I would have turned anyone who isnt 18 or didn't bring a adult/legal guardian too.

Top banter Nigel.

>salons will pierce babies ears with the consent of the mother though
That's the point. If you read between the lines of the original article, it's obvious that the mother is refusing to consent for her daughter because she wants to make a political stand regarding the fact that her daughter has the capacity to consent despite having a mental disability.
If the mother had agreed to consent as her guardian, she wouldn't have been turned away. The mother is simply trying to exploit the salons' legal obligation to gain informed consent to a body altering procedure and frame it as downies being discriminated against because people are prejudiced against downies.

And cut off the skin from a baby's penis

>letting your downy out of its cage
well thats a problem in itself, seriously these freaks should be humiliated and used for nothing but your amusement.

I half hope I get a downer as a kid, you never be bored, you could jsut fuck with it all the time.
>smack it over the head with a stick
get a hug
>bitch slap it
get a smile and hug
>keep it in a cage
get a hug
>feed it dog food
get a hug

this bitch is wasting potential.

By that logic down syndromers should be turned away from getting vaccinations too.

>This is not the case. The parents have to sign a waiver, there are questions about the health of the child on the form.

What of it? People with mental disabilities have reduced capacity for consent, ergo they need a guardian to consent for them unless they can be proven to have a level of capacity necessary to qualify for informed consent. In Ausfailia we use the gillick test to determine whether a child or mentally disabled person has the ability to consent and to what degree; virtually all western countries use something similar. Either tje daughter has been assessed for capacity and failed to reach an appropriate level or her mother is such an incompetent SJW that she is punishing her daughter by not having her tested for political reasons.

Did that "kind gentleman" do it before her attention whore of a mother made her "story" go viral on the internets??

>"My mental disorder has manifested itself into self mutilation... b-b-b-but look...... I'm actually a n-n-nice g-g-g-g-guy!"

Ahahahahahaaa.... No.

Aw man. Real cheap shot

>Facebook post highlighting her plight

not being able to get your ears pierced is a "plight" now
and you have to share it on Facebook

i fucking hate the world. i'm going back to 1928

None of the consent issues you are discussing apply her. A child needs parental consent for piercings in this country, a child under 16 needs a parent or guardian with them. On the consent form signed at the shop, there is a liability waiver with health questions on it.

No shop is going to accept that sort of liability.

GOOD JOB!

(hi /r/Sup Forums)

Now that's what I call edgy

This is the UK we are talking about, these salons probably didn't have their down syndrome ear piercing licences

Implying they could stay alive without help for more than a week

>None of the consent issues you are discussing apply her.
[citation needed]

thanks to the photoshop effects of course

>bantz

Like most Canadians.

It was wrong; that's why the other salons refused.

I'm coming with you, and taking my wife's son... if that's ok with you, of course.

they're spectacularly hardy folk

I'm in favour of genetic engineering so that there'll be no-one with Down's Syndrome in the future, but have you guys actually met any downies? I worked at a disabled camp last year and the downies were one of the highlights - they are simple beings full of laughter and happiness, and they made me forget about my crippling depression for a while.

Going to a supermarket has the same effect.

It's a gathering of society's dregs and you are always better than the career staff.

>FIN SsExX

When you have to literally make a deal with the devil to get what you want you might be in the wrong.
>americans believe vaccinations are a purely cosmetic social convention

Meanwhile in America

Sort of, but not completely. It's like caring for a particularly intelligent pet, or a young child. You simply take care of them and provide the conditions for happiness, and they're happy. No complexity at all. It's nice.

You only get hugs if you are a stranger who's visibly uncomfortable.
If you fuck with them retard strength kicks in, they'll come at you like a whirling dervish, all fists and elbows. You might be screaming "No, no, no" and all they hear is "Who wants cake?" Let me tell you something: They all do. They all want cake.

Do you guys ever wonder if, in medieval times they thought high functioning downsies were just stupid but normal people and married them? Say there's a small village and downsies only come along every hundred years or so. They wouldn't necessarily have recognized it as more than normal human variance.

I'm imagining some ignorant farmer marrying one and then they all puzzle over why his wife died aged 25 and it's honestly a little bit funny.

Downsies stand out alot from the crowd, especially since you can easily manipulate them to do stupid shit, they knew.

As a kid I used to go door to door and sell random shit to make make extra money. I remember once a downs syndrome man opened the door and I explained what I'm doing. He couldn't understand it and instead of trying to resolve it or shutting the door he came charging after me while screaming. A tard wrangler came after him and managed to subdue him, but as I left the neighborhood I could still hear him shouting in potato for several minutes.

SO BRAVE.

Also any brit homos up on your consent standards? Here, tarts are presumed incompetent and need some form of guardianship.

because your parents already know amerifats dont need dicks, women in your society have the dicks now.

Sorry amerishits.

Good job

>FIN SsExX

No, because they were better with faces than we are.

This t b h. The average Sup Forumstard's sex life is nonexistent, for starters.

Also Brexit will lose on tomorrow, can't wait to come to Sup Forums to laugh at the butt-hurt.

Ha haaaa, nice!

Add me in the screenshot guys! :)

Ooo Ahaa McGrath

Must be different over there.

Here I see people pierce the ears of newborn girls. Which is pretty disturbing.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

Shut the fuck up, heeb

I'm glad my dick is cut. I'm glad it happened when I couldn't remember it.

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh snap

>teenager practicing satanism needs to turn to the devil himself to get her body desecrated

Absolutely disgusting.

always assumed Sup Forums was pretty normal, i have a gf and have sex like 3-4 times a week. And my only other friend who browses pol is basically the same.

das ma boy famalam

every single person who denied service to this little girl should be arrested and fined for promoting hate.

Just hold a finger over the end of a plastic straw and bang the fucker through the potato.

Ummm special person.