Death to nationalism

Death to nationalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/user/hillrr/161lec16.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Death to nationalism.
msu.edu/user/hillrr/161lec16.htm

Nationalism is the direct originator of modern human rights.

>Death to nationalism.
nationalism is fine
what people need is balkanization

sage

>walks through crowd of Muslims
>comes out the other side
>dowsed in petrol and covered I'm wounds

Enjoy your free borders, Spain.
Sure do think the non Western migrants are going to drop their beliefs and national, like you and your cuck friends did.

VIVA GLOBALISM!

Will this be a >1 post by this user

>Spain
>not bane

sage

Kill yourself my man

>1 post by this ID
saged

No.

I have a comfortable life, and my taxes go toward protecting me with complex systems of organized violence.

Enjoy your revenge fantasies!

Borders are amazing. People who were raised with different values cannot coexist; it begets violence. Let people stay where they were raised, free from foreigners who try to change their ways of life

Go back to 8ch/leftypol/
You are not welcome here

This guy get its. No Gods, No Rulers, No Kings, No Overlords. Just Man. Unity in strengf.

I prefer the death of internationalism.

How would that no borders thing work out if your neighboring country would be the third reich?

I agree

nationalism is anarchist. your alternative is globalism. this should be very clear by now

I know

I want Earth First

We need to fuck up and invade Mars. Fuck those guys

>No borders
>only people
>People with guns come
>Now there is border

What are you, 17?

Kike detected

>1 post by this ID

saged

Even Cuck Sanders thinks it is a dumb idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

This is like the 'are you aware it is the current year?' argument but even less valid

You're literally telling an anarchist that 'even' Bernie Sanders disagrees with him, could you know any less about politics?

Implying that was an argument

try it lmfao, go find the nationalists and tell them you want to kill them, bonus points post before and after pics of your face after you get it smashed in

>"Just people" :) !!!

Doesn't work. The entire point of countries was that lines were drawn between X warring group and Y warring group.

You literally will never not have one race or one group of creatures trying to establish their dominance over another.

It's the natural way to try to conquer the things beneath you.

If humans had real backbone for change and evolution, they'd have wiped out Africa hundreds of years ago to unmuddy the evolutionary gene pool of humans so we can move forward as a species.

Has there ever been a clash between antifa and fascists were the fascists didn't beat?

Put your "engineering" degree to use.
My toilet needs cleaning.

idk about over in europe but in america the anarchists are edgy vegan virgin college students and the fascists are more likely to be found in a biker gang.

No, death to you and everyone like you.

Yes, the world needs one government capable of creating and passing laws without opposition. Also sage.

give us your address and leave your front door open so we can walkthrough your home.

nations are the most cuck concept ever on Earth, wake up.

Really makes you think

post your reddit profile so I can upboat u

>fighting an idea
because that worked so well for the war on poverty and the war on terror

but then who will give you welfare?