>find a holy grail
>too specific
>nothing else quite like it exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k&t
youtube.com/watch?v=RS25kBRGdTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9mNp6lpZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the endgame of Sup Forums. you have reached patricianhood. congratulations.

Not OP but I hate this. How do I scratch the itch

idk it happened to me to

ive listened to the same two albums by the same band at least two hundred times each

(ive listened to them both at least daily while traveling)

nothing else SOUNDS as good. other music is good but in comparison its hardly even music, yknow?

its kinda poignant to see how youre tastes have gradually developed through all you know about music combined with your own personal emotions to find an album that feels like it was made for you

what albums???

>post ironically politically themed hyperreality inspired hypnagogic pop

youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k&t

>listen to album
>realize it's the greatest piece of music you'll ever hear
>never want to listen to it again because no point in life ever feels special enough

Velocity : Design : Comfort and Eucalyptus and Paralytic Stalks for me

the discog of the brave little abacus

post-rock influenced emo that sounds like nothing else ive ever heard. ive listened to a lot of post-rock emo stuf trying to recapture it but nope

efterklang

You've reached the first half of the endgame
The second half is realizing that you must CREATE the holy grail yourself

why would you create it if you already found it?

One day you will find yourself wanting more. You just don't realize it yet

>post rock influenced emo

dude what this is literally one of the biggest emo stereotypes. there may not be anyone that sounds exactly like BLA but it's definitely a thing and you should dig deeper

I know it's a big meme in the genre but nothing really sounds like BLA

like name a band and if i havent heard it ill listen to it. its not the fact that they are post-rock influenced emo that sets them apart, they sound like nothing else and thats the best way to describe em

everything else in the vein isnt anxious and strange enough for me.

why does nothing sound like the beach boys

yeah but most post-rock emo bands are shitty crescendocore

this is actually genuinely perplexing to me to. I don't understand why there aren't hundreds of artists aping pet sounds and surfs up

?

there were

"aping pet sounds" might as well be the motto of the entire psychedelic rock movement

i cant find anything i enjoy as much as coma cinema. i like all the other bands in this corner of music like pill friends, elvis depressedly, alex g, attic abasement, but nothing is as comforting. i venture out to other music a lot but haven't been able to find another niche.
youtube.com/watch?v=RS25kBRGdTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9mNp6lpZ4