Sup ForumsONY - NUKU HIVA

NUKU HIVA

Area-339 km2
Native population-2600
Abundant in natural resources (Fresh water, Fish, crops,Live stock)
Arable Land
Infrastructure already exists(Roads, airport, seaport)
Extremely isolated
EU citizens can emigrate there easily

Other basic info:
frommers.com/destinations/nuku-hiva/275624
globalpropertyguide.com/Pacific/French-Polynesia

VIDEOS ON NUKU HIVA
youtube.com/watch?v=BpXxNrL-7Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s
youtube.com/watch?v=cTf4VtXt9cc
youtube.com/watch?v=IKUG2qHEa_E
youtube.com/watch?v=5JaF4Pd2ONo

National anthem: I Vow To Thee My Country
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294

Info on gaining independence
un.org/en/decolonization/declaration.shtml
legal.un.org/avl/ha/dicc/dicc.html

EMAIL: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96390&sid=6e02b50a90c731dd209a12f747d9ef16
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If anything Germanics should get a new Prussia in Königsberg

How are the gun laws? Can we make a militia to protect ourselfs from xeno normies?

What would be the official language of the Sup Forumsony

Its a French overseas territory, guns are illegal. But allegedly there are illegal firearms on the island. But we are emigrating there not invading.

English

will we wipe out the natives first?

We will breed with the women & make a whole class of mix raced worker class

Y u no mating with emus then?

No, we will integrate with them, no genocide.

The current governments policy is that all new businesses have to employ local people

reminder

What are the rules? Can anybody join?

>> No, we will integrate with them, no genocide.

>> English

Something doesn't add up here..

>What are the rules?
No rules currently.

>Can anybody join?
Yes as long as you aren't a complete degenerate

Saint Helena would also be a good option, pretty much the British equivalent

>tranny
>gay leftist
>race mixing

>not degenerate

What doesn't add up?

I agree, saint Helena is a good option. But land not as viable, larger population and Britain takes a lot more notice what occurs there than what France does of the Marquesas islands.

They will all be purged once, the island is up and running and self sufficient.

>What doesn't add up?

You claim you want to integrate yet you want to change the language of the land from French (who is also the rightful owner) to English. Somehow

Burgerclap wishes to join

If we just speak English what are they going to do? I believe most islanders know English as well. The Marquesas people are the rightful owners to the clay.

You are more than welcome to come. Do you have any specific skills?

You are not fucking integrating if you are going to keep speaking English though.

So how much does land cost and what sort of internet do they have?

what is the point of integrating? then we would just become a french polinesian migrant. how would it be Sup Forumsland?

>Setting up a COLONY made up of people from Sup Forums
What could possibly go wrong.

On another note, I remember a few years ago anons did similar stuff like this and were never heard of again. Some user said it was a government op to round up outliers from Sup Forums who are actually willing to take action rather than 95% of the anons here that just bitch and whine about their predicaments but do nothing

We shall teach them English

We aren't buying land at first. We will rent homes and survey the island to see what is possible. The main issues that have arisen are convincing women to come and business ideas. There is internet on the island

We need to integrate as much as possible or we will be seen as invaders. Resulting in France and NATO sending troops and pushing our shit in. We will gain independence after a few years, we need to be subtle. We will gain power through subterfuge.

Here is a link of the other anons attempted colony. forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96390&sid=6e02b50a90c731dd209a12f747d9ef16

Enjoyable read.
I'm going to Nuku HIva in new year on a scouting trip, and will return 6 months later if it is a viable option. I will go whether other anons join me or not.

Okay, count me in. I finish my studies as a mechanical engineer in january, i have no plans for the future.

What the fuck? Why don't you do women's studies and liberal arts instead?

Cool, I will continue to start threads often and currently setting up a forum where we can talk more in depth about ideas
This are you sexist user? we don't want any sexists on the island!
Also its easy for Europeans anons to move there without any hassle.

I know how to weld, but that's the only real skill I have desu other than writing.

The only rule of great importance is that women can't be permitted to live in a Sup Forumsony. They're only a source of degeneracy. We all prefer the company of fine, strapping young men anyway.

Rule 1: A Sup Forumsony is always 100 percent male.

>I know how to weld, but that's the only real skill I have desu other than writing.
Welding is a good skill to have, just need to be a hard worker/grafter. Maybe you can write for the newspaper/newsletter we will setup on the island for propaganda purposes.

This island doesn't seem like your sort of thing, try Mykonos. We need women on this island.

Women just spread STDs, create fights between men, and get all PMS emotional all the time. They are absolutely not needed. If you're that much of a slave to your dick and incipient heterosexuality, then you're simply not strong enough for a Sup Forumsony. You didn't hear Robinson Crusoe complaining about the lack of women on his island, did you now? Or even Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Propaganda is my fetish. Dad is from the USSR and talked about that shit all the time.

Go away faggot
Yes, we need to import women too, i don't want to racemix with the natives.

We need to reproduce. So we need women.

Cool, I guess we have found our very own joseph Goebbels for our Sup Forumsony.

>Yes, we need to import women too, i don't want to racemix with the natives
How we convince women will be our greatest challenge without using the Viking strategy. I'm sure some will race mix with the locals, as always happens with colonists.

>Rule 1: A Sup Forumsony is always 100 percent male.
n-no homo, right?

Reproduction can be achieved by judicious immigration. And it won't be long before we can raise human embryos in artificial incubators, thus obviating the need for the annoying creatures that usual function as the gestation devices. I think that the advantages of not having women in a Sup Forumsony far outweigh the small inconvenience of the additional cost of the other methods.

Are you gay? Or a virgin?

You are not the first user to suggest this artificial womb stuff. Why am I attracting you sci-fi guys to the island? No we need women, this isn't a /r9k/ island. Women aren't bad dude.

Both. Like most of us on Sup Forums. I'm also a very hard worked and have skills with electrical wiring and building safe water supplies.

>This island doesn't seem like your sort of thing, try Mykonos. We need women on this island. No not everyone on Sup Forums is gay/virgin

NEW THREAD

>Drawing of a Nuku Hiva warrior

ayy lmao

is this one of those shitty irradiated South Pacific islands

Electricity? Internet? And I doubt people on the Island want to be displaced the same way we don't want to be displaced.

Ye they are cannibals too

This island is not irradiated

Electricity and internet is already on the island. We will not be displacing the native population

FORGET THIS THREAD ITS TOO DEGENERATE. COME TO NEW THREAD