What's the first movie you would show to an alien?

what's the first movie you would show to an alien?

I'd show them something sappy like Juno so they don't think we're a militaristic threat. Best case scenario, they don't think we're a galactic threat and they help us out, worst case... Well, I guess they probe us

A New Hope. Aliens might like that one. It's set in space.

idiocracy

Independence Day or War of the Worlds

STINKY DINKY

I'd show them the essential BLACKED collection.

I want to see GREY'D when they come here. Literally my fetish.

paul bart mall cap

Beavis and Butthead Do America

the most important short film of all time

The Lion King. If they don't exhibit severe sadness upon Mufasa's death, we know they will kill us without remorse

the muppets christmas carol

The Faculty. So they know not to FUCK with us. Look what our KIDS can do. Now imagine if we put our militaries against your grey asses.

I would show them a sophisticated film, something like the masterpiece Looney Toons: Back In Action, staring Brendan Fraser and Bugs Bunny.

It would go a long way towards showing the aliens that we can get along with other species, while also showing that, while we have some problems with bad people, we can band together with different species and overcome the problem.

Although I'd be sure to not show them Space Jam just yet, until we can confirm or deny the presence of Alien terrorists or a threat that the aliens could want us to fight against.

No, just the most important 5min of all time, the movie as a whole sucked dirty old man balls

cuckold

hopefully they would put us out of our misery after seeing it.

MIB

Stargate

Fitzcarraldo

I would show them Attack of the Clones. Then hopefully they would vaporize the whole planet after determining we will never be worth anything.