What.. what happened?

WHY DOES KLOPP NOT CARE ABOUT DEFENCE? WHY DID WE NOT SIGN VAN DIJK WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE? RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just feel bad for Raheem Sterling, he made such a terrible choice leaving Liverpool for City.

Because it was important for you to reject a £120m offer for a player that doesn't want to play for you ... for some reason. That money definitely wouldn't have been better spent on defenders that actually want to play for you. Just stick Klavan and Arnold at the back la, what could go wrong.

Fuck that greedy little prick.

Should of not bothered wasting your time with this post

You literally never had the chance to sign van Dijk lol

>you guys suck lel you should have sold your best player idiots!

Never forget

5 TIMES LA 5 TIMES
USED TO MEAN YUROBEAN CUPS NOW ITS GOALS CONCEDED
LA

And we'll still probly beat united cunts.
If City don't end up Winning the league I will be very embarassed.

When a player wants to leave, and you're being offered insane money for him from a club that you're not in direct competition with, and you can use that money to fix the obvious problems in your squad, then yeah, you should absolutely sell.

they literally gave up after mane got sent off

It was a Pride thing.
And it's probably going to cost us dearly

We already had £200m to spend. Didn't need to sell Phil.

Fucking saw this coming, yet ppl mocked me for saying Citeh would wash them, is Sup Forums ever right about anything??

We already have money and selling him would have just made another problem. Thank fuck you are on here and not a manager

>We already have money

And 'you' bought Oxlade Chambermaid with it lol

Who do you replace Couthinho with that late in the window? You saw the problems Barca had even with 222 million fresh in the bank.

The teams best player was refballed I wouldn't look too much into it... our defence is shit but games like this wont be the norm

It's their fault for only having one target the whole summer. Aymeric Laporte was available for less.
Liverpool's board is worse Barcelona when it comes to transfers, and I didn't think that was even possible.
Their fans didn't even get the chance to be cocky for more than 1 round, lol.

they got dembele who may flop but it's as good as they could possibly do for the LW position.

Lemar?

LMAO sure. If you'd taken that Coutinho offer and given £100m to Southampton for VVD, they'd have accepted. Now you have a disgruntled bench player who's desperate to leave you and a defence that's already leaked 11 goals.