Revenge of the sith - Chinese cut

youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok

Backstroke of the West is a bootlegged version of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith that contains hilariously poor Chinese-to-English translated subtitles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they talking about Bane?

kek

>Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Bane the Big? I thought not. It's not a story the CIA would tell you. It's a Sup Forums legend. Darth Bane was a Big Guy of Sup Forums so big and strong, he could use the Force to influence the fire to rise. He had such a knowledge of the Big Side, he could even keep the hotheads out of his thread. He became so big, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his mask... which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his pilot everything he knew. Then his pilot crashed his plane. Ironic.

It is affair then

kek

the chinese actually found a way to make Shit Wars prequels enjoyable to watch

Bravo Gookman

is this 2006?

THIS IS FAKE, YOU FUCKING SWINE. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FUCKING RAGE OUT FROM THIS SHIT. ARE YOU ACTUALLY RETARDED OR SOMETHING JESUS FUCK.

Mr. Speaker, we are for the Big!

>HOW DARE YOU TO HAVE FUN

Do not want!

The Chinese have always had a way with with words even if its hilariously bad English to Chinese transactions

How the fuck has no one on this board seen this yet? This shit was huge on YouTube in 2005, hell it was a big meme on Sup Forums for a few years too.

Butthurt Chinesefag on suicide watch

>Sup Forums learing about Sup Forums memelogy

You have to go back

Kino dialogue

just further proof that the this site and the internet in general is full of newfags

This is literally prehistoric meme archeology

Backstroke of the west is old but I don't know how recent it is that people actually dubbed the lines. That's new to me and I was posting here when it first came out.

Yeah, it's pretty normie in here.

This is literally the origin of 'Do not want'

Why did luke think it was a good idea to throw away his lightsaber vs the emperor? He was the very guy yoda warned him about right before he died.

They were good friends.

>THIS IS FAKE

No shit

>WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FUCKING RAGE OUT FROM THIS SHIT.

The thought of this making someone mad is too bizarre to have crossed my mind before you brought it up. What's wrong with you?

I'm saving this reaction image forever. I hope this image gets posted every day.

wait hang on a second, if sith lightning is powerful enough to permanently disfigure Palpatine after 20 seconds, and kill Darth after 5 seconds of exposure, Luke gets about a minute worth and he's perfectly fine?

lightning didn't disfigure anyone except for palpatine
it was revealing his true form

Second-hand, reflected lightning only disfigured Sheev, because due to Faraday's Law and electrical resistance inherent in that, not to mention resistance naturally in air itself, the lightning was not as effective. Vader's internal body and organs were controlled by machinery, so naturally, a large voltage drop across the circuit of his body's "machine" would fry the resistors and other stuff, leaving only the organs in their (now) natural state to slowly stop working as the blood flow stopped. As for Luke, due to Sheev being further away and shooting from both hands (causing a parallel circuit) it was high voltage, but low amperage (again, due to resistance naturally in the air), so it wouldn't have affected him as bad as when Sheev was fried in AOTC, simply because he was further away and had short bursts of electricity on him, not a sustained voltage like what happened to Sheev
On a side note, when Sheev told Luke that he couldn't resist the power of the dark side of the force, that was a little electrical joke, probably put in by Lucas. You see, if we take that dark = negative, then we can conclude that the electricity (which is the charge of electrons - ie the 'negative' part of the atom) is equated to the dark side of the force, then what Sheev meant is that Luke would not be able to resist the electricity (ie dark side of the 'force'). Luke's body ultimately would conduct the electrical load from Sheev - his body would not have the Ohms to resist it.
Another side note, somewhere in Star Wars, there is said something about needing a 'balance' in the force. Well, that is just a cheeky little ode to Kirchoff's Law, which states that, in any given electrical circuit, the sum of the total current and voltage given, subtracted by the total current and voltage expended, should equate to 0 - ie have a balance

It turns out that Lucas wasn't just a visionary, he is also a genius and has thorough knowledge of the electrical theory

Fuck.

You're the reason wookiepedia exists

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

i'm going to pound your ass, nerd

lmao

that's a dank pepe

lol Sup Forums in a nutshell

Anyone know where I can find the full video of this particular bootleg?

> inb4 Quentin copypasta

what did she mean by this?