Brit/pol-WITH NO SURVIVORS Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/745358333175959554

LEAVE CONFIRMED FOR WINNING THE DEBATE: twitter.com/cmackinlay/status/745378025651474432

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808
twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/742794341861724160
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060
youtube.com/watch?v=B8CHLLXbXdE&feature=youtu.be

twitter.com/pingu7060/status/745590173010898944
youtube.com/watch?v=3FqAaD_lsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/2461651/lord-rothschild-a-brexit-would-be-damaging-and-disoderly
youtube.com/watch?v=4fVQwzv5Qfc
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOtCLOXgm8
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's got theirs, lads?

ANYONE ELSE GOING UP THE FUCKING WALLS ABOUT THIS?

I CANT SLEEP
I FIND MYSELF CHECKING POL EVERY 10 MINUTES

FUCKING aaaaaaahhhhh

What is your explanation for the majority of business leaders, experts in their field, being for Remain?

What about the 200 senior healthcare professionals who are for Remain?

What about the 150 fellows of the Royal Society who are for Remain?

What about 100 university leaders who are for Remain?

What about the 300 leaders of the Creative Industries who are for Remain?

What about the 300 historians who are for Remain?

What about the 13 nobel laureates who are for Remain?

How do you discount the opinions of these experts?

BENIS

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

FULL LIST OF UPCOMING POLLS : twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808
Rumors about postal votes: twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/742794341861724160

He didn't put in pic related and this link

Lads ffs

Nth for LING

youtube.com/watch?v=B8CHLLXbXdE&feature=youtu.be

Who remembers this trending a few weeks ago?
>mfw morons will actually vote remain because of fucking chocolate

BREXIT

CHECK EM LADS

FUCK THE EU, BRITANNIAS COMING HOME

Let's get this bastard

first for Remain side being wankers

(You)
his profile's on lockdown, but this is his page

---- book.com/adrian.booth1

VERY
NICE

kek wills it

FUCKING

HAPPENING

BORIS JOHNSON
O
R
I
S

J
O
H
N
S
O
N

Yes well done Juncker well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute postal votes to declare

They have money and comfort because of the current system, of course they would prefer to remain. They are the ones benefiting.

Well on the bright side if we remain we can go "Told you so" before being beheaded by the mudslimes.

The whole Europe is. I have lost all hope at this point. Let it all burn lads.

Kek wills it

CHECKED, REMAIN CONFIRMED WANKERS

>people are literally sharing that dumb John Oliver segment with "so much THIS!" and framing it as an argument to stay in the EU

fuck this country

for any of you with twitter, or know anyone ITK, here's a tweet re: election fraud

twitter.com/pingu7060/status/745590173010898944

Is it just me or did Owen "cuck" Jones close down the comments on his latest Brexit video?

youtube.com/watch?v=3FqAaD_lsRw

HE WILLS IT AGAIN!!

>mfw a Britcuck actually voted to REMOVE workers rights

p h a t

you mean the same guys who spelt doom and gloom if we didn't join the euro back in 92? Yeah, no thanks m8

checked

we miss you tree lord

Countering your dubs.

The cuck is on suicide watch

BORIS BORIS BORIS

>What is your explanation for the majority of business leaders, experts in their field, being for Remain?
Majority of retired business owners say we should leave. None of them predicted the crash in 2008. They all want to remain because its good for them, and them only. These aren't 'experts', they're opportunists.
>What about the 200 senior healthcare professionals who are for Remain?
Much easier to just import already trained nurses and doctors than train our own. Creates a big drain on their original countries and ups unemployment.
>What about the 150 fellows of the Royal Society who are for Remain?
Who fucking cares about these guys. Who the fuck are they? What do they do?
>What about 100 university leaders who are for Remain?
They get a lot of funding from the EU. Of course these kike deans want gibsmedats from the EU.
>What about the 300 leaders of the Creative Industries who are for Remain?
See above.
>What about the 300 historians who are for Remain?
No idea, to be honest. I'd expect them, being historians, to oppose the EU on the grounds of it being yet another attempt to turn Europe into a Super State, and everyone knows it has never ever ended well.
>What about the 13 nobel laureates who are for Remain?
Rich oligarchs that want the goys to be submissive sheep
>How do you discount the opinions of these experts?
See my first point. They are opportunists that have nothing but disdain for the ordinary working class, they want their glass towers to remain untouched and unblemished by the goys, they want a fortress Europe.

So are you chaps joining us on the other side of the fence then?

Czechia is going to go bankrupt once the handouts stop and euro tanks :(
I would be butthurt too.

He was the hero we needed.

out of the EU now

Wrong, the EU is starting negotiations on a trade deal with China and they are largely frozen right now because any free trade deal with China would completely overwhelm our economy.

How exactly do you think a bilateral deal with China benefit you?

BASED.

Here's his profile:

---- book.com/adrian.booth1

STOP THIS MADNESS!

oh shii

HAGIS!!!!!!!

what our excuse for not joining the euro. nissan was going to leave

I BELIEVE IT IS MY TURN TO COME IN NOW

Someone pls post the 'gargantuous gulps' meme of nigel

>Sup Forums moaning and brigading about that 'vote leave on friday' image when Sup Forums was circulating an image telling people they could simply vote remain on twitter using a hashtag

Can't handle the banter lads?

Post shit you've seen shared by Normiebook Remainian Plebeians

How to lie with statistics, 101;
State that the majority of business leaders want to remain. Don't mention that these are the people most likely to be willing to destroy the country if it was profitable. Importing thousands of low-skill foreigners would be damaging for community cohesion and national stability, but great for lots of cheap labor, the highest goal of 'business leaders.'
Then, bang out some total numbers of remain voters, without mentioning the total that those numbers are out of. 200 senior healthcare professionals? Sounds impressive, unless it's out of 2000 total.

Inb4 spread them

Just got into a heated discussion with two lefty female IN campaigners. The general implication was that WW3 and economic collapse would happen if we left, yet UK is a tiny nothing island.

So many IN stickers on people lapels lads and im in central Cardiff. Not a single leave campaigner in site.

I'm scared lads.

> appealing to authority
Kill yourself

Independence day lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE
Even our mayor is shilling for EU and FUCKING SADIQ, someone just get this anti-Latvian faggot out of Riga please

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

>The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Leave, check em~

investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/2461651/lord-rothschild-a-brexit-would-be-damaging-and-disoderly

Well, that settles it. I am now a #RemainStain

youtube.com/watch?v=4fVQwzv5Qfc
Official Brexit Leave day anthem

lol this image is so funny.

i'd do handbrake turns in that

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

youtube.com/watch?v=WUOtCLOXgm8

>

>actual facts

Finally

First of all, the amount of trade and the percentage of industry that trade are different.

Second of all, the thing about trading under WTO is theoretical. It implies that the state of your industry and trade would not change after imposed tariffs.

It completely misses the fact that imposed tariffs and taxes would lead to a mass exodus of industry and business to neighbouring EU states (the Dutch would benefit a fuckload, hence another argument for the EU imposing tariffs and taxes on you), which would hurt you a hell of a lot more than 3-4 billion.

And thirdly, you all seem to be basing your argument off trade deals with emerging markets. But I still have no answer as to how a trade deal with China, for example, a country with a low living standard and a fuckload of production, would benefit YOU in the long run and would not completely kill your industry?

>ONLY THE REPLIES SAYING KEK WILLS IT GOT DUBS

>"Leaving is a huge threat to Europe"
That's a good thing.

If we adopted the EU minimum on worker rights we'd be a lot more worse off.

Don't forget to go out and vote today lads

would it be devilish of me to leave a rousing piece of brexit propaganda in the ballot tomorrow?

mad faggots? For Jo.

Every little helps

STOP FUCKING THREAD SPLITTING YOU CUNTS

Also mods better give us a fucking sticky tomorrow

Of course he is, he wants those EU bennies

dont do this user

Amazing how this bitch was allowed to constantly interject with seemingly her microphobe turned up to 11 whilst Leave were speaking.

People are actually speculating about this cunt being a future Conservative leader. I'm sure all the Thatcherites want their second female leader to be a gobby, abrasive, fat Scottish lesbian.

nice photoshop

>today

Fucking hell. All the Jews have come out of the woodwork, haven't they?

Fucking nobody but lets smash this.

>tfw the vote is rigged for remain

Surely that should give you more of a reason to TAKE BACK CONTROL AND VOTE LEAVE AND DECLARE THE 23RD OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

Fuck off with your shite ms paint skills lad

He's in the "muh russian minority" party, of course he'd be for this bullshit. I forget, has Sesks made his opinion known on Brexit?

This wasn't funny the first time you posted it

So stay is going to win right I'm feeling like shit.

Nice cross mayte

It'd prob make people angry user but what do I know

Britain will vote to remain in the EU and Hilary will become President of the US. Don't believe me? Check these trips.

>another argument for the EU imposing tariffs and taxes on you

good luck, dad