So...this is some seriously tinfoil shit, even for me, but it's late and I'm on stimulants, so here goes

So...this is some seriously tinfoil shit, even for me, but it's late and I'm on stimulants, so here goes.

Anybody else think Hillary, or somebody associated with Hillary, probably had something to do with the whole #proudtobe video, and with youtube being shut down temporarily, and with the likes being artificially added to the video while YT was down?

Hear me out. We all know that Hillary's capitalized on the Orlando shooting to boost her campaign. Personally, I think that the damned thing was a false flag with a political agenda behind it to begin with, but let's say for a moment that it's not and that she just capitalized on it. In the aftermath, she's been able to sort of brand herself as the social justice/socially left candidate by aligning herself with the whole LGBTQ thing, and it seems to be working. Just watch MSNBC, if you can stomach it, and you'll see what I mean.

This, of course, is exactly what she needs. Particularly if you buy the "Donald Trump is there to ensure a Hillary victory" theory, it all makes sense, but again, let's say he's not. Either way, she and the media have wanted to frame the race, from the very beginning, as being between a socially progressive woman and a backwards, bigoted white man. Sanders got in the way of that shit, and the DNC and the media pretty much shut him down so that this could be a black-and-white thing in people's eyes again. Hillary, the first woman and the champion of social justice, versus Trump, the caricature of bigotry and everything SJW's hate.

Now, we all know that Hillary has a stranglehold on the media and that her campaign has been in direct contact with youtube and google for help getting her elected.

Seriously, just punch "google and youtube" into the refine search bar:
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email

no. but checked your dubs

Soooo she's cheating? What's new?

(CONT)
Wouldn't it make sense for the whole #proudtobe thing, right down to the site going offline and coming back up with new code that gives two likes for every dislike, to be Hillary's or the DNC's doing? Or hell, the doing of anybody who wants her elected and is aware of the narrative they're going to use to make that happen?

Again, I think she's been wanting to ride the gay train all the way to the White House since Orlando, if not since before then, and this would just fit so well with her fucking narrative. Seriously, Obama's in the fucking video if you watched it, and he's all but publicly stated that he wants to pass the torch onto her directly.

I'm also willing to entertain the idea that this whole thing was bait to make Trump supporters look even more hateful and further her narrative that way, and that we took it. It's unlikely considering that they actually took down the fucking site and apparently wrote new code to undo the damage of the raid, though. What's more likely is that this is a win-win for her. If the video is a smash hit, then clearly she has support. If people from Sup Forums/pol shit all over it, though, then it only further paints Trump and his supporters as assholes and makes them smearable in the media.

I dunno. Please seriously entertain this thought, guys. I swear there's some kind of weird meta-narrative they're trying to weave with this.

Kek smiled on me. I am not worthy.

I mean, it's not new. It's at least new in the sense of it being a very particular way to get into people's heads as the good guy, though.

you need to remember that Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat

Yeah. Frankly, I think the whole thing is a setup to push this narrative and gun control, but whatever.

Does that mean we were played like a fiddle all long?

Maybe. I don't see how she couldn't use this to her advantage no matter how the video fared.

Also, we got two separate threads about Trump being a racist, one anti-Brexit thread, and a ragebait thread back-to-back. Again, we're getting slid. HARD.

Look up tavistock.

Thanks. I'll do my reading.

How, specifically, do you think tavistock is related to this?

no man, everything just happens randomly and in elections throughout the world the better man wins

This is sarcasm, right?

>but it's late and I'm on stimulants,
Stopped reading there. Fucking dirty tweaker retard.

This entire board smokes meth, no wonder you idiots support Trump

This was literally Donald Trump's idea before Obama stole and sold the ideas to the Russians that had the Jews make Clinton do it in a dog mask.

I meant energy drinks and ciggies, buddy. Not meth. Just clean, legal, elite-approved, heart-stopping, tooth-rotting brain boosters.

And even if I were on meth, ideas ought to stand on their own merits, no?

Elaborate. I'm interested. No clue what you said, but I'm interested,.

>energy drinks and ciggies
calling this shit 'stimulants' makes you a cringy retard

I mean, I've done other amphetamines, and I'll still say that energy drinks are a very real drug. Any combo that actually makes my chest hurt is the real deal.

Thanks for the bump.

They literally are stimulants though
>Don't call neural stimulants stimulants, the word is reserved for different stimulants

You have a solution to go with all that paranoia?

Don't ask people to do anything that you are not already doing yourself.

Real ephedra is the shit. Miss that stuff.

Honestly? I just try to spread information and ideas that might not have occurred to people.

Not just here, obviously. That would be an echo chamber. I mean to people who actually might vote for Hillary in November.

I also try to archive/document shit before it gets scrubbed from the internet.

I guess that's all I really have the right to ask anybody to do.

no man of course not , im totally serious right now

>trumpkin goes full /x/

FOR FUCK SAKE! TAKE YOUR MEDICATION DONALD!

Wish I could take it without fucking up my heart, but I'm pushing it as-is.

>implying I'm a "trumpkin"
I honestly think he's a Hillary plant, and that he's playing into her narrative and giving the media fodder deliberately. That's not the issue, though, and I think you're either a shill or you've actually fallen for the "everybody who calls out Hillary or is suspicious of her is in favor of Trump" meme.

Also, /x/ is paranormal. There's nothing paranormal about a woman who has been proven to collude with mass media colluding further with mass media.

Ah. I see now.

>hurrr durrrr people who do drugs are retards

>Hillary literally trying to cheat the system like she has done a million times before is /x/

Shut the hell up you fucking shill.