Pol EDC

EDC is a traditional movement based on the manly virtue of practicality. By practicality we mean carrying smth practical and not an enormous tanto tactical knife that just looks like a fedora.

-120kg carabiner, lightweight an can be used for heaveir loads
-victorinox waiter - highly recommend, smalle enough for pocket, biug enough for small everyday tasks
-sunlight LED AAA + electrician tap

+I always have a watch on me

show us your EDC

Wallet
Phone
Assorted keys
Victorinox Swiss knife
Assisted open folding knife

my mitts

Get on my level

What the fuck is the .410 shotgun / handgun thing? I'm pretty /k/ but I've never seen that. Is it legal w/o a tax stamp and where can I get one?

This

Leinad 410 derringer
Yes its legal without a tax stamp just like a Judge is
Check your local gun shops, mine had a dozen different kinds, some single shot, some with a longer barrel and wire stock.
I want to get like six of them and strap them to my chest like a modern blackbeard

Fuji X-T1+18mm f/2
Some Leatherman I can't remember the model

Thanks

>I want to get like six of them and strap them to my chest like a modern blackbeard
God damn it, man. Now so do I.

I have never seen a knife that looks like a hat. Do you have a picture of one?

REKT AsFax/kk

Oh look its the "muh superiority based on what's in my pockets" thread. Again.

Fwiw:
>Keys, phone wallet.
If you can't make your way in life without just these things - you might need bigger pants with deeper pockets and a stronger belt.

The door pocket of my car - that's another story.

-ratcheting screwdriver w/ random car bolt sized sockets in the handle
-ratcheting offset pliers to tighten bolts
-flip (phillips and flathead) screwdriver
-compass
-lock blade non serrated edge knife
-led torch
-lighter
-digital multimeter
-tape measure

perfect

Phone
Keys
Credit card sized wallet
Etymotic Research ETY-plugs
Thrunite Ti3 AAA flashlight (depending on the season)

Optional:
Sanrenmu GB-763 folder
Ganzo G101-S multi-tool

just get a double barrel shotgun and saw it off

Here in 'freedom'land I'd get buttraped in prison for doing that without going through the proper paper work and paying a tax
Even though it makes the shotgun a worse weapon. So yeah its not worth it unless you have the spare cash

"Fuck reloading"

t. Edward Teach

Cool guys. I just came off my 7 day meth bender edc ended a couppe of days ago now though so idk the point of this thread

Y'all ain't trying

Omega Speedmaster
Saddleback Wallet
Multitool
Flashlight
Keys
Phone

Edc has security at the entrance. Youre not allowed to bring weapons in..

You just reminded me that I should get a kubotan.
But I have no idea how I'd carry it. Using it on a keychain defeats its purpose and it has to be somewhere where I can draw it at need without it impeding me otherwise.

I always got a lighter, a flashlight, a smartphone (wish modern ones were as sturdy, easy to use and compact as the older style) and occasionally a swiss army knife.

nice watch. slightly overplayed, but always excited to see one

This post is gold tier hahaha

>derringer
>not derringer-sword/sword-derringer/sword-derringer-cane

>Subaru
>fedora wallet

What is it with hipsters and wallets that have no room for cash? Do you seriously pay everything with debts?

Wallet
Keys
Nokia 515
Junkers Bauhaus Automatic
Great-grandpa's WW1 pocketknife
Ricoh GR
First Aid Kit
Pen
Paper
E.H. The Old Man and the Sea

all stuffed in a WW2 Gebirgsjäger backpack, that I carry everywhere.

>lanyard

Debit card =/= debt.

I carry a $20 for emergencies. The rest goes on the debit card. Fuck change.

It's the faggot that holds up the line at the bar while thirsty men wait impatiently and imagine 4 different ways to dispose of the body before he has finished paying.

enjoy paying those fees to your jew overlord every time allow you access the "money" they promise they are holding for you

Any other knife fags here. Pic related, my sharpener and proof.

>that fucking fumbling around whenever someone decides to pay with card
>those hesitant attempts at figuring out the geometry of the card reader because the slots are always on different sides
>tries to get the card in properly
>waits for the device to confirm, with the cashier's assistance
>then types in the PIN
>or signs
>or both
>or nothing
>who the fuck knows what the magic behind that is, aside from the cashier
You know, I never even considered it until now, but I think cash might be faster than cards. Whenever I see cards, it's slower than cash. Mostly it's because barely anyone has any experience in using them, but it's still a thing.

Now, the really obnoxious thing is the cashier. You are barely halfway through bagging your stuff and there's already and onslaught of stuff from the next person, because most supermarkets still haven't implemented a secondary lane to divide the groceries of the current and prior customer while the latter is still bagging.

I just wish 1ct and 2ct coins would be abolished. 5ct is the lowest we need.

But credit cards are literally debt cards.

What is it with fucking teenagers that live off allowance not knowing about debit cards?

It's not a credit card you mong, and once you grow up and become a big boy maybe you'll understand the benefits of pulling a 100 whenever you need, instead of walking around with coins and 5ers like you're going to the store to get ice cream.

How old are you? 12? Do you have any idea how a debit card works?

Anyone else have their EDC pics?

>It's not a credit card you mong, and once you grow up and become a big boy maybe you'll understand the benefits of pulling a 100 whenever you need, instead of walking around with coins and 5ers like you're going to the store to get ice cream.

I know what a debit card is. And I was talking about Americans and hipsters, who use mostly credit cards.
It's kind of sad that a debit card is actually a big-boy thing for you, considering that everyone gets them when they turn thirteen or so.
Nice for you that you have this shiny new thing, but no one gives a fuck.

Anyway, an ordinary person carries around 50€ in cash anyway. Nothing more is used for day-to-day transactions.
Debit cards are only for those moments when you plan to buy something expensive and don't want to carry enough cash to actually dent your reserves if someone mugs you.
Or when you forgot to get cash from the ATM.

>work all week
>get piece of paper saying you have money
>give paper to bank
>get different piece of paper saying you have money

they managed to trick the wage slave out of their wages

"Oh hey goyim, you need $60 for the day? no problem you can take $60 and just trust us that all the rest of it is here. just don't ask for too much of it at once"

>Bagging your stuff

What? That's the job of the cashier. Only peasants bag their own groceries.

>secondary lane

There is an invention called the stick. You put it down and it is like a Mongolian Curtain that magically separates two similar looking groups of items.

In Australia nobody stops to pick up anything less than 20c. In school we used to throw 5c and 10c coins onto buildings and at other kids.

This, although I've got a very comfy shoulder holster these days.

debit cards are connected to checking accounts. You can withdraw any amount of money from your checking account whenever you want, or transfer that money through a cheque. Each ATM limits the amount of bills you can collect so you don't drain their fucking cash reserves. Just go to the next one and pull from there, they can't stop you.

Confirmed underage, MODS MODS MODS

You can stop backpedaling any time now, Mehmet.

Not only did you manage to shit yourself after getting told that the card's not credit, you continue to sit here and embarrass yourself.

Why did you even bother typing out a whole paragraph, when it's just paraphrasing of my comment?

Did the teenager comment hurt you a bit?

its no problem when one person does it, but what about everyone? ever hear of Greece? when everyone tries to get their money that the bank holds for them its not there.

If its not in the bank, if its not in your wallet, where is all the money you've earned?

Nigger are you CCing a Rhino?

Why you so edgy about a little matter? Is it because your country has a letter deficiency like a downie looking for those extra chromosomes in a where's wally book?

>Tfw don't have to carry because I live in a 98% white state and I just keep something in my trunk
>Using wageslave unironically
>Doesn't understand what a checking/savings account it
>Doesn't understand that there are laws protecting people and banks so you can withdraw all your money if you wanted to
>Hasn't completed a highschool education yet and learned about the great depression and what was enacted to prevent that from happening
Back to /r/9k with you kiddo

Bank invests it in return for providing access to cash points every 100 furlongs, and that 1% interest you spend on cocaine and hookers.

It's called fiat currency and there are laws that protect your money in electronic accounts from vanishing. Seriously are you this underage that you didn't learn this yet in highschool?

>living in a country with a deregulated banking industry

Lel

Saw off the stock so it's just a pistol grip and it becomes a pistol, legal then

>not understanding the difference between money and currency
found some spillover from the bernie crowd.

How much was that scorpion lol

hooked as fuck

[spoiler]no money is real now that we are off gold[/spoiler]

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Using 12ga, it should still be an SBS/SBR or whatever I think?

>just pretending to be retarded

Who the fuck is even talking to you, m'turbovirgin?

Unironically wearing tin foil hat on pol/
>Andyyy

>he thinks every rant about the jews on Sup Forums is real
i even said overlords

Banks can't make that money magically disappear. If the banks collapse and try to take your assets with you, the Feds step in. There are laws in place which prevent the same mistakes which caused the Great Depression from happening again. If you're the kind of person who panics and runs to the bank for cash every time the stock market drops, then you deserve what you get.

These are the people talking to me.
>>Mohammad

>Sanrenmu GB-763 folder
>Ganzo G101-S multi-tool
Both brands have great quality knives, especially for those prices.

Meh

>swiss army knife as main edc knife.
>blade does not lock

have fun cutting yourself

> PANIC

Vz-61, the Klobb

Gun was about $500, tax stamp $200, stock+adapter another $150.
All said and done, holster, mag pouch and 5 mags with a (((shitty))) case I'm at about $900

That leatherman to the left is beautiful!

What province are you in faggot? I bet you carry that knife to feel tough, but would never dare use it if needed out of fear of having it shoved up your ass.

>or maybe that is the whole point.