I will be 20 years old the next year

>i will be 20 years old the next year
really makes me think

20yo kv and social isolated

give me your ass jorge

you can't be 20 for ever Jorge

I was kv until 17 and am turning 20 soon. Hope to be not v at all by then. I believe in you, you live in a norm country.

I'm 26. last year I was 22

what's happening?

it only gets worse

Get a job quickly Jorge, it's the only way out, otherwise you will end up like me, a fat, hairy, 30 years old virgin that has no friends and is rejected by every single person both in real life and on the internet. Don't end up like me man, make a resume right now and create profiles in job websites and go look for work.

stop posting misaki

getting a job doesn't change shit, you are literally me except I'm 26 and have a job

also how the fuck do you even get rejected by every single person on the internet

28 yo here. Aiming to become a wizard soon.
It's been a while since I left home to go someplace.

Become an hero

20yo kv with friends from school and work, ama

this was a meme when I was 15-16

see I'm not old

Why the fuck do you stupid faggots keep bumping this?

>28 yo here
Hello, brother. I hope you're well.

I'm going to be 20 in October.

Not looking forward to it. Once I turned 18 birthdays stopped being a good thing

I'm turning 23 in September, life is a little bit better than when I was 18, but I have to put the double of effort at everything. Also, everyone here is your enemy, you just can't do anything without someone trying to destroy all your will.

I'm a social isolated, usually people avoid me and I don't ever get invited anywhere. Girls are mean, fuck them, but I don't want to become gay. That's gay.

I really hope that many of you become successful at whatever you do, whichever life style you choose fulfills your happiness and you guys can die happy without regrets.

And don't forget to smile, many assholes out there don't even smile because they are not human beings anymore.

Hey

Look at it positively

At least Despacito is in your mother tongue

You're not Jorge!! Jorge was older than me!! Why am I now older than Jorge!! What a crock of shit!

Well, fuck.
I ain't all that hairy but everything else matches up.

If you have to ask, you aren't in a position to comprehend the answer. Consider yourself fortunate.

Literally r9k with flags...

do you live alone ?

20 is not old, nigger. Virginity isn't something to throw away. Keep it until marriage. Work hard and save money, and you'll find someone worth spending it raising a family with, preferably not from the West.

t. 28 yo engaged virgin with yellow fever

let us be friends, jose. we will have many whacky adventures

Come back when you're 30 and have had fantastic success smashing chicks in your 20's and the weight of the world has crushed you and you don't care anymore.

There's also generals.

we can't forget the epic lad banter haha

>posts anime
this is literally all your fucking fault man

Caius?

i'm 17yo