How do we make Britain Great again?

How do we make Britain Great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor
youtube.com/watch?v=B8CHLLXbXdE&feature=youtu.be
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/her-majesty-the-eurosceptic-queen-eu-courts-denigrate-britain-by-protecting-terrorists/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mor diversity.

You mean the EU, right?

dissolve parliament

Nuke spain? Yes I agree.

I heard you are #strongerin so I recommend if you love your country to vote Remain

Strip the monarchy of everything. Dissolve parliament permanently.

Since by great, you probaly mean your """empire""", well go for it, invade shithole.

>strip the monarchy of everything
Shit I came here to bait but seriously you traitor cunts need to die. If you don't like the queen don't live in her country you stupid islamic traitor cunt

I've thought that we need to expand our empire again. We can start by leaving the EU then proceeding to annex The Netherlands, Denmark and Belgium and occupying the EU HQ buildings.

We would gain control of the EU and rename it to the "United Kingdom" or the UK for short. So all worthwhile European countries can be part of the UK while other non desirable can wallow in their filth and manufacture cheap products for us.

Give back Malvinas
Give back Gibraltar
Nuke Germany
Nuke Canada

You know one of my favourite things is when Remainers say that staying in the EU we'd be "Great Britain. not Little England"

They actually don't know that "Little England" was a term invented by Imperialists to mock people who thought Colonialism was immoral

Vote Remain of course

I'd make a great nuclear wasteland out of it.

Dentists, you faggots need better dentists. Other than that, I have enjoyed the company of every Brit I have even known

God help me, I'd have gleefully given Elizabeth R a facial back in the day

more muslims

Toppling the useless old cow in the OP pic would be a welcome start. No reign in 1500 years' worth of history has been so disastrous for the English nation.

>be anglo
>get cucked by German queen
JUST

kill the NEETS and the working class

>get cucked by German queen
>German Queen
Where in Germany was she born mate?

>Strip the monarchy of everything.

kill yourself Ahmed

she was born in munich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor
If a dog is born in a stable that doesn't make him a horse

Where in England were you born, Muhammed?

Don't link me to Jewpedia shit . . . I asked you a question?

>House_of_Windsor
your whole fucking royalty is basically german by heritage. jesus christ nigel. learn about your country. But that said, any european royal house has been intermarried with other royal houses.

Anglos are German you Wop cunt

gun rights

Remain 67%.

Screen cap this. UK needs more diversity, I hope you're not racist :^)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh na.

>If a dog is born in a stable that doesn't make him a horse
That was my answer. The House of Windsor are German monarchs

What's the matter goyim? You don't like the free flow of capital and labour any more? Is it because your children can't find a job and you can't afford rent this week?

Well the nation state is dead you filthy fucking commies. Better John Galt your way out of this one or go die in the streets with Jamal and Ashraf.

And if you're really dead set about "making Britian great again" we'll down another pint of USA cum and have them knock you down a notch.

Britain is dead. Long live the Queen.

No.

I know a little more than you do FFS.

Are you going to go all 'Muh heritage' 1/64 this and 1/128 that?

youtube.com/watch?v=B8CHLLXbXdE&feature=youtu.be

Razorgangs and Glasgow smiles.

>The House of Windsor are German monarchs
Originally from Scotland.

But please tell me more of your memes.

We're literally Anglo Saxons and speak a Germanic language.

No, nuke your mudslimes

>The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

No just saying that a lost if not most of europes then and now royalty was german by heritage and descent.
problem?

lolno

They're not German. The Royal Family descends from the Scottish House of Stuart via the House of Hanover. The Hanoverians inherited the British throne through their ancestor, Sophia Dorothea of Pfalz, who was the granddaughter of James Stuart VI of Scotland. It is not the case that the British Royal Family is German; it is that the Hanoverians were Scottish.

Further, the Queen's mother (Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother) was herself a Scot, the daughter of the Earl of Strathmore. Her surname was Bowes-Lyon. Look at the Coat of Arms of Scotland. See the red lion? That's where her surname comes from. She belonged to the most ancient family in Scotland and was a direct descendant of Robert the Bruce, the old kings of Pictland and the Scottish kings of Dal Riada, including Kenneth McAlpin, the the first High King of Alba. Prince Philip, meanwhile, is a member of the Greek branch of the Danish Royal Family and not German in the least.

This means that the Queen herself is three-quarters Scottish and that even her so-called "German" side is of Scottish descent. Her great-great-grandfather, Prince Albert, *was* German but you should consider that this makes her, at most, 1/16th German. You'd have to be American to believe that having one German great-great-grandfather makes you a German.

"via house of hannover"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

english barbarian cuck trying too hard.
face it, u aint aryan, u fkn chav.

>be Scottish monarch
>get cucked by BIG GERMAN COCK

We have the some of the best dental hygiene in the world m8.

Average number of missing or decayed teeth at age 12 (2008 figures)

Denmark, Luxembourg, United Kingdom 0.7
Sweden 0.9
Australia 1.1
US 1.3
New Zealand, Norway 1.4
Japan 1.5

Source: OECD - the 2004 figure for the US is the latest available. At that time the UK's figure was also 0.7

I do feel sorry for some of you that don't have Monarchs but hey-ho.

Here's another Queen pic for you.

fuckign 90 old wrinckly whore deserves to be hanged

blue eyed masterrace

Christ, mate, just sit down and plot it all out on paper. The Scotch bit from the Stuarts is a drop in the ocean of German royals. It was the same for the Romanovs before they were toppled. I've never been arsed enough to look into the old Queen Mother's ancestry, but I'm sure it's the usual Norman stuff - doesn't matter though: the present Old Cow married Philip, who's pure German. The Greeks sent for a Kraut monarch when they got independent, much like Bulgaria and Rumania did.

I can't believe you typed as much as you did, being so pig-ignorant as you are of the real situation.

>implying we don't have monarchs
All European countries had a king at one point, but at least they weren't foreign monarchs like yours

>only blue eyed spaniard
>they make him king

>at least they weren't foreign
Where is Savoy?

You just don't get it do you Spain?

Our Queen is immortal, she will still be here when the Universe collapses.

Oh look, ours has blue eyes too.

Italian territory stolen by France. Savoy has been Italian since forever

the fuck do i care, i ain't even spanish lulz.

By killing all anglos, I am on vacation in Hungary and the British tourists are so fucking annoying. Large groups of bulldog faced british girls running around screeching in their shitty accents

>i ain't even spanish lulz.
So you are hiding? . .. fine.

>tfw he removes the good part of the UK
clearly don't know anything about Britain if you think leaving Scotland is a good idea. It's all their cucked politicians that are campaigning for more shitskins. They're so cucked by the EU that if we vote to leave they want to vote to rejoin. All those thought-police memes where people get arrested for posting mean comments on twitter are from Scotland, not England.

So Majestic, UK people are nice people

HER ROYAL HIGHTEST

R A R E
A
R
E

thicc

I wish we were colonized by England and not Spain, we would probably never would want to be Independent.

Team up with the Israelis and retake the Suez.

rofl u were born just because the spanish raped local regressive jungle niggers, so be thankful 3rd world piece of crap useless nigger.

That's not a nuke.

Fuck are you on about with "we"? You wouldn't even EXIST if it hadn't been for Spain. Half your genes would be inside some jungle savages cutting out each other's hearts all day, and the other would have been my neighbours here, with maybe some nigging around half-starved in Angola.

And if we (I'm English) had colonised that corner of Mesoamerica, our rulers would have filled it with African slaves and South Asian coolies, like what happened with Guyana.

b a s e d

The last monarch born in Germany was almost 300 years ago. With your grand logic America is still ran by the British.

>Obama
>British

I did some bush firefighting with this cunt!
>achievement unlocked: he's shorter than me

>born in Hawaii
>it still has the union flag on it's flag
Confirmed Brit.

Will you just shut up with your fucking "born" crap? It's embarrassing. I suppose all those Yorkshire-born rape-gangs are your fellow countrymen, too, thanks to their brown curry-reeking mothers having squeezed them out in a hospital our parents and grandparents paid for?

The royals are a class apart, not part of the English nation, and their blood is predominantly foreign.

i wont lie, that is one damn handsome king you have there

They also forget that there are people in Scotland/Wales that want to leave also, but they're fucking retards that only care about their feels and ignore reality.

>british coat of arms
>irish harp

elizabeth 2nd cuntfirmed celtic woad warrior

Norn Iron is still part of the UK.

>removing the best part

user we have the best dental care in the world, yours is pretty awful on that scale.

Leave the EU,
End the first past the post system,
Renationalise key infrastructure,
Abolish the monarchy,
Create a common market in the common wealth

Britain was never great.

>muh brits

Make the commonwealth Great again, that's how. Canada Australia and New Zealand have been harmed by you guys in the past but if we truly made an effort as equal nations, combined we would be as strong as the E.U economically, and scientifically combined with militarily we could become the strong nations needed to reform through force the Islamic scourge that plagues society today.

And desu I would like to be a British citizen

The issue with this is the blue areas are the cities while green areas are rural. It doesn't give a true percentage.

Kick out all the darkies

Are you actually retarded?

Both maps are misleading.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/her-majesty-the-eurosceptic-queen-eu-courts-denigrate-britain-by-protecting-terrorists/

> The QUEEN wants to leave the EU

GIVE THE QUEEN ALL POWERS.

The actual percentage is like 45% Irish 55% Brit.

Not to mention Derry and Belfast are the two biggest cities and both are majority Irish.

>Derry

Taig detected.

That's a kinetic weapon

Leave the EU, clean out those muzzy dominated shitholes in your cities. And allow kids to buy spoons again.

We don't want a Sandy Hook on our hands, spoons only belong in the hands of the police.

Get Khan out for starters.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/

make more hot women royalty

all the good ones are dead or really old