Been listening to an advance copy of this for the past 4 hours

No bad songs. Sounds nothing like their old songs. Sounds like a 50% Unwound/Fugazi hybrid crossed with 50% Black Sabbath/Led Zeppelin hybrid. Album of the year thus far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkVAAtC1mEA?t=28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leak or gtfo

nah.

Psychoactive is the best "rock" song I've heard in years. It has that angular minor-key unwound/fugazi sound in the verses, but then it goes into a def leppard chorus. so fucking awesome.

The lyrics are really great as well, much better than his Obits lyrics.

so. fucking. good.

its like they grafted post-punk and nowave guitar chords and sounds over 70s and early 80s top 40 buttrock, ZZ Top and Boston and the like. Totally accessible to a normie, but not cheesy, and not catchy enough to be annoying.

this sounds a bit too good to be true senpai

what a shitty album cover

thats the bassist. he's ultra happy go-lucky in concert. it s actually kinda perfect. it's like how pet sounds have the shitty cover with them being cute and feeding cute animals when the album itself about the loss of innocence and yearning for innocence after you've lost it. jericho sirens has bouncy not exactly happy riffs but the lyrical content is pure nihilism. one song's about wanting to put people in a death camp. one song's about wanting to change to change someone's end of life care nurse, because they're annoying. one song's about a hunter being eaten alive.

bump. the melon's giving this at least an 8. p4k is gonna be 8.5

Gross. That faggot is balding.

And today mu had good taste.

Wait, is there a leak already? It says its coming out in march

fuuuu i hope it's leaked. john reis is a downstroke warlord

reminds me of this
youtu.be/fkVAAtC1mEA?t=28

please, please leak

leak it hot snakes autist

leak it deak

release the swami goodness

OP don't hold out

That's a great cover, wth you on about

it's great, reminds me of Dick Dale or something

whre is the leak WHERE IS THE LEAAAAAAKKKK

does it sound anything like the first two Obits records?

I want to believe OP is currently jamming the fuck out to the new HS record but I have my doubts

leak it please, please, please, please