What the fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2mXrndt1ZI&index=203&list=WL
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001071
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish they would've used scotch tape on her eyes to make her all ching chongy

Her face looks like an ape.

ayy

Is anime-kino the saviour of hollywood once the superheroe trend dies out.
You do want hollywood to be saved right?

Horrible casting, this doll is a faithfull reproduction of current year scarlet

lol ive never been into anime or goats in the shell but this looks horrible lol

Does anyone know if they are trying to pull off a PG-13 rating?

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE TO MY CYBORG WAIFU?

youtube.com/watch?v=z2mXrndt1ZI&index=203&list=WL

i thought major kisaragi had a woman model body

Is goats in the shelfu, learn some japanese, you uncultured swine

Why? Major doesn't look Asian.

The Asian character from a Japanese cartoon doesn't look asian. Ok.

But she doesn't you goddamn retard. Just because she's from a Japanese cartoon she's Japanese looking despite having round eyes? Other characters in the show are clearly Asian looking in contrast to her and if you weren't a massive faggot you'd know that.

Kill yourself nigger

she doesn't tho, most of the characters were designed to look more white. since when does Batou look like a jap? Togusa? they're fucking cyborg bodies, every anime practically designs their characters to look white

Is twitter being outraged by this whitewashing? or is it because she's a woman nobody says a thing?

marvels best attempt at makeup

it's a doll, not Scarjo

Some of the best things about this are the backgrounds and the music

There is no way that's real.
R-right?

>big eyes
>thin pointed nose
>caucasian facial structure

She looks white. Certainly not asian.

Although I really don't like ScarJo playing her. As if we need ANOTHER example of fucking ScarJo playing the action chick going all kung-fu on bad guys.

Why do weebs assume Japs happen to draw all their cartoons with white protagonists and characters? Anime is ambiguous. Yes there are very asian looking characters in anime but there are super asian looking people irl as well as less exaggerated features like Major. Not all asian people rook rike despite your hilarious Sup Forums-fueled memery. Some are dark skinned, some are light skinned. Some have high-pitch eyes, some have non-squinty eyes. Some have long skinny noses some have short pig noses. So in translating that to anime, a white weeb could mistake them for white.

actually looks just like her...

Imagine trying to shoot action scenes with those gigantic tits flopping around... pure kino

>caucasian facial structure

You know that a guy in the late 1800s went around and measured the skull shape of thousands of people from different races/ethnicities. They never found any strong correlation between skull shape/bone structure and the races.

Some Asian people have high cheek bones and thin noses and, consequently, big eyes. They're not all buck toothed squinty caricatures from the 40s.

man this shit made me nervous

>that intense balding

JUST

I know the guy you're referring to. He falsified his data. Look it up

>quick jimmy take this fire extinguisher and run over to that metal canister full of fuel and other explosives that is currently leaking molten metal on the runway, oh and watch out for the propeller

They're ruining my Chinese cartoons, reeee!

I know the falsification reports you speak of. They never happened. Big thing trying to perpetuate old ideas. Good thing the past 200+ years of anthropology and genetics has proven him right! Unless all that's falsified too...

A jewish interpretation of a cyberpunk classic.

Looks just like her desu that's just how bad she looks.

Why would a kid by this? It's nightmare fuel.

lmao

*buy

She literally chose a white female body and face instead of an Asian body. She can have any body she wants, even non-human. She's just a brain.

>tfw when it finally runs out of fuel and oxygen is able to get inside the chamber.....

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001071

In 2011 a peer-reviewed study that included a partial re-examination of Morton's skull set (as Gould never conducted any such re-examination) concluded that Morton's skull volume measurements were free of bias or falsification, and that it was Gould who exhibited selective data use and related errors in his analysis against Morton.

"le no differences between physical characteristics of the races" shit is blatantly false.

>"le no differences between physical characteristics of the races" shit is blatantly false.

Of course there isn't. That's why the word race exists. It literally means subspecies.

Those eyes are by no means round by anime standards. She looks more asian than the average anime character out there.

Fuck off weeb

I can't believe they cast ANOTHER white woman instead of an actual blue-haired robot.

do they purposely make the toys look like dogs so male aren't aroused or something?

Jessica Hyde

they actually did a good job of capturing what a huge cunt she is

I always feel for that little dude.

Being so short in that macho culture and always getting fucked with, can't be good for your mental health.

wrong

skull structure is used to this day to determine race

fuck off, jew

ever notice how you can identify a murder victim's race with an analysis of their bone structure?

Hell you can even just use their hair

or you can just use their DNA to determine their race

the miracles of modern science never cease

Last time I pointed out that Sup Forums was saying the major was white, someone told me to kill myself. fucking rude motherfucker

no shes a robot she can be whatever race she want's to be

I want those gigantic tits flopping around all over my face.

There is a big difference between phrenology and anthropology--about the difference between astrology and astronomy.

Looks like Alun Armstrong with tits.
Not gonna lie - it's all weirdly arousing.

This looks so bad, could they not break it up with some color

I need a story on this senpai

Is this the MAFEX model?

>Jordan Peterson in drag

Jet fuel melts steel airplanes