Sweden just passed its strictest immigration läs

>Sweden just passed its strictest immigration läs
>Britain leaved eu
>France is on brink of a civilwar

Is germany The only c.u.cked country left?

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2112740-te-weinig-agenten-van-buitenlandse-afkomst-bij-politie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finland

France is always on the brink of civil war

> läs

I ment laws

Im on phone

lebanon

Why does that beaner frog have a hammer and not a trowel? You don't build walls with hammers.

>>Sweden just passed its strictest immigration läs
WOW . nvm milions of somalis already in drowing in that blonde pussy and leftist jsut assured being voted in again . ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

>leaved
>leaved
>leaved
>leaved

What kind of anti immigration law is it? Can you explain

unless you use nails to stick it together??

>its strictest
oh wow, so you are only giving the sandniggers 2 swedish girls each, now?

Daily reminder if your country doesnt have SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED you will always be a cuck country

I don't know, this country is pretty shit too.

Just today the state media released this article: nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2112740-te-weinig-agenten-van-buitenlandse-afkomst-bij-politie.html

Summary: not enough diversity in the police force.

Moroccans (the scum of this country) don't want to join the police and the article is basically saying it's because of 'bad policy'.

For muslims

>that pic

No cis white men allowed

How can Sweden change immigration laws when it's in the EU but the UK apparently can't?

fugg...

It's about immigration. Refugees aren't concerned by this. This just means legal migrants and white will have it harder to immigrate to Sweden so Muhamad the refugee can flood Sweden freely.

Germany

Sweden is not part of the EU

Germany and it's muslim brothers are once again try to fuck Europe, some things never change.

we aren't?

nobody cares about your shitty misspelling nigger. This isn't aftonbladet. In pol we care about logic not subhuman grammar problems.

The United States 2bh

i thought spurdoland didn't have many immigrants and they didn't want to go there anyways because its too cold

Back to ylilauta.

ayyyy that our presidente daugther

fuck you. Finland is doing fine compared to Sven and Mohammed Darüber Hinaus Einsparung

>implying we arent sweden 2 years ago

No
You're part of the Schengen area, not the EU

we still have dudeweed

Have you ever been to Hesa my dear mongol friend?

1 immigrant in Finland equals roughly 15 immigrants in Germany if we go by population. The amount of towelheads we have taken in the last 6 months is comparable to Germany taking at least 500k of them.

our country has been cucked ever since we let in ragheads

Estonia
still think is nordic country

This.

He's not building a wall, he's building a home for his family in your neighborhood after Hillary is elected

Well, our cuckservative politicians let us all down. And Finland isn't that cold as people think it is, only in the most northern parts (Rovaniemi and upwards)

Holy shit Sweden, contain your fucking women

>>Sweden just passed its strictest immigration läs
lol it's way too late sven,the damage is done

:DDD

I'm pretty sure they're in the EU....