Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
youtube.com/watch?v=VgK5yH4coMU
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0pu6GbEyIRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you care who I love?

>10 hours late

Why does this surprise you, they're owned by Google, who regularly promotes leftist agendas

They will never know what love is.

National Faggot Month
>giant heart
>rainbow colors
>special video

Memorial Day
>tiny ribbon
>no cammo, olive drab or anything
>no special video

It's fucking jew tube, what did you expect?

What did i miss?

They didn't do anything for flag day, either.

Just now?

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Wurllllll staaar

now? google and youtube has been forcing this leftist bullshit for years. and then blatatnly ignoring real holidays and real important people on top of it.

>now

33 weeks pregnant is a gender now

It's all market driven, fag shit is what is selling now so that is what companies will peddle. If not pushing it would make them more money right now they would do it in a heart beat.

I hated YT ever since they started removing full episodes of Samurai Champloo

good one

no cuck in italy

Nice.

or russia, former ussr, muslim countries

??

Not in the Netherlands either, strangely

No logo alteration in regions. It only appears if you set your country preference to worldwide

> mfw the only thing that cuckservative and stormfags can do is to shitpost on a imageboard forum

No, many individual countries have it

so is it just the US thats gone gay?

They were probably testing the reaction in one place... We just so happened to be the lucky recipients.

the uk was gay yesterday, but it seems they removed it from many countries

We got a womble in here

We're at 57.7% downvotes, that's about 3% better than we were last night

Keep it up lads, push it over 60%

youtube.com/watch?v=VgK5yH4coMU
Video of a fag coming out to random strangers.

Can anyone confirm they had it under the Comedy category?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's still there for me

My exact reaction last night when I saw this fag promoting shit.

It was also in Canada

jokes on youtube, im listening to copyright music, and watching all the copyright movies and music that i want. im watching space ghost coast to coast right now

ill be honest. youtube can have a fuckin day with all the shit ive downloaded off youtube. hell, they could have a week

What are you talking about with 9gag youtube?

fuck I missed it when they categorized it as comedy earlier

yeah i've noticed that too macfag

The rainbow heart vanished after YT went down for a bit.
Fucking cucks can't even shill right.

it's not here either

reminder that youtube ceo is (((((susan wojcicki)))))

it was yesterday when i checked

We can see it but Hungary and Italy can't...
We have become so tolerant Croatia, aren't you proud?

UK is still gay just not publically like the US

They did this on purpose. They knew it would trigger us.

here too

So far, these have participated:
>Sup Forums: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /lgbt/, /s4s/, /po/ :^),
>8ch: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, likely more,
>Reddit: Unknown boards, likely /r/The_Donald involved
>russian 2ch.hk (may be DDoSing)
>Krautchan Sup Forums
>Yilauta Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>M4ster-chan Sup Forums?
>7chan Sup Forums?
>EBaumsworld (rumored / citation needed)
>Stormfront
>Assorted normies
>Mudslime with his 1 million Twitter-followers (rumored to be the one that got Milo suspended on Twitter), jewed by Sup Forums into participating

They didn't.

It's a joke.

t. someone who saw the video before it even had 1 mil views

>mfw I don't see that shit

10 years late

BASED YOUTUBE US BASED

I identify as a Door. My pronouns are open and close.

yeah, saw it when it had like 15k views, and it was always politics

>now

I don't even have anything against men wanting to fuck eachother in the ass in privacy where I can't see it, but this whole putting them on a pedestal and treating them as a special class is what pisses me off as it allows the degenerates among them (Inb4 they're all degenerates) to spread sick filth around.

a whole goddamn day of raiding

Why can't I see the gay heart? Are your countries really that cucked?
Bwahhahahaha

you had it yesterday swedecuck

So I just watched the video and I am really amazed. I thought it was always a joke when people said they were pansexual, omnisexual, etc. I really thought it was a Tumblr meme. I am willing to accept Gays, Lesbian and Bisexuals, but the other sexualities (if theyre called that?) are a joke.

Furthermore, do people actually believe there are more than 2 genders? I also thought this was an american meem

really makes you think

[s4s] is a nice board. They're not bigots unlike /po/. Stop false flagging nice boards with your nazi shit.

no.

cuck

>Mudslime with his 1 million Twitter-followers (rumored to be the one that got Milo suspended on Twitter), jewed by Sup Forums into participating

this didn't happen, the guy went through the dumbass user that asked him's tweets and instead posted laughing that user was anti-muslim until he needed help with gays

>implying one perversion is better than another

Damn, I missed out then, fuck these summer classes.

i really dont wanna be in the same boat as this faggot, but i can't see the heart either

...I want to know what love is, I want you to show me...

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK, DISLIKE THE VIDEO ! ! !

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

DON'T LET JEWTUBE SHOVE THEIR SOCIAL MARXISM DOWN OUR THROATS WITHOUT A FIGHT ! ! !

tfw we have it since yesterday

Grorious! Feels like good old days.

I don't see shit.

I don't get it. 2% of dudes are disgusting perverts with assfucking fetishes. Treating them like some sort of minority that needs its own month and parade and recognition of its excellent faggotry is supposed to move product, to inspire consumption?

It's the polyagender demihelifluids that just so fucking insane.

>Sweden
haram

>mfw the most cucked country doesn't have the gay heart

ofcourse, you killed more than 6 million jews

>open
That reminds me of the time I opened a door and got stabbed, use a trigger warning next time and check your privilege.
Donate to muh patreon

YouTube is just collecting data on people who are more likely to bring "hate speech" on the internet. They are training their censorbots to recognize "hate speech" by labelling keywords.

They also register every IP that is more likely to bring "hate speech" and shadowban them. But they are going further by listing all the friends (people who liked) of this IP in a nice network of people to shadowban.

Welcome to a Brave New World.

And you know what's even funnier? YouTube doesn't care about LGBT, they just do it to for research and experimental purpose on mass media manipulation and censoring to sell it later to governements and big companies. Their ultimate goal is to sell enginered safespace. By commenting this video you are slowly digging your own grave.

source : I'm a Data Scientist.

You fucking anti-semite nazi, it was 24 million.

>this perversion is better cuz i has it.

Can't do that, Achmed would sperg out about it.

>as a moderate muslim i find this video highly offensive
topkek was this one of you?

DO NOT DISLIKE THE VIDEO
DO NOT DISLIKE
DO NOT

YouTube is just collecting data on people who are more likely to bring "hate speech" on the internet. They are training their censorbots to recognize "hate speech" by labelling keywords.

They also register every IP that is more likely to bring "hate speech" and shadowban them. But they are going further by listing all the friends (people who liked) of this IP in a nice network of people to shadowban.

And you know what's even funnier? YouTube doesn't care about LGBT, they just do it to for research and experimental purpose on mass media manipulation and censoring to sell it later to governements and big companies. Their ultimate goal is to sell enginered safespace. By commenting this video you are slowly digging your own grave.

source : I'm a Data Scientist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pu6GbEyIRM
Oy vey

EVERY DISLIKE IS A STEP CLOSER TO ORWELIAN HELL
STOP DISLIKING TH VIDEO

haha nice meme and very funny.
it was 60,60000 last time i checked

If they gave two shits about this they would just buy Sup Forums, Reddit and other "problematic" sites and be done with it.

They just want to look good to normies, but its backfiring spectacularly. Showing that hate is an acceptable position is a great way to redpill normies.

you didn't read the most important

Sup Forums is doing the exact same thing, they sell a small amount of data to company doing data science research so they could train their language pattern recognition bot or their image reverse search engine. Sup Forums is just more ethical, or more candid. Because the admin doesn't know to who he is selling his shit.

It turned to shit when google bought it.

>use only your real name and google+ account because we're seriously still pushing this nonsense

but user, that would be expressing pride in the Armed Forces, and everyone knows the United States Armed Forces are simply imperialist tools of the 1% :3

Based Russia

REAL GENDER HOURS!!!!!

SMASH DAT MO'FUCKIN DISLIKE BUTTON!!! 100 100 100

>one post by this ID

Waiting for op to post something about keyboard cat.