Why the fuck was Jar Jar Binks in the Clone Wars cartoon?

Why the fuck was Jar Jar Binks in the Clone Wars cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDTDCRmYM9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently Lucas insisted (he was executive producer).

He wasn't as bad as he was in the movies, so at least there's that.

because he was in the star wars movies

because he is the key to everything

At least it felt like he belonged in a cartoon.

He was great in it desu

they can't forget such a vital character, after all Jar Jar is an ancient sith lord with unnatural powers that are rivaled by no others.

Just skip that episode.
go to the Vietnam episodes or the cyberpunk ones

He's in multiple episodes.

Why the fuck Lucas like to shove Jar Jar in kur throats

The entire cartoon was garbage

>It Ain't Sheev starts playing

Because Lucas thinks Jar Jar is hilarious and he can't fathom why other people don't get his humor.

why do you say that?

I was just glad that his episodes were skippable.

The cartoons were so good they even fixed this character

The dialogue was awful and cringey, the animation was horrible and the changes to the canon are stupid.

because it's a cartoon for children and he's in that timeline

Well I always assumed it was meant for kids, I don't really watch Star Wars but have a friend that loves it and really likes this show (though he IS mildly autistic).

He said they were about to get into some nice plotlines or something? Regarding Darth Maul IIRC. Well thanks, I'll ask him about it.

>He said they were about to get into some nice plotlines or something? Regarding Darth Maul IIRC. Well thanks, I'll ask him about it.
That's Rebels

>changes to the canon
It's George's work so it was more canon than the rest of the EU

No no no, I specifically remember him saying that they were about to get into some good plotlines of him, and that now he's in Rebels.

Those arm warmers are making my dick hard.

kek

fuck you! that joke finally made me laugh

Hes a sith lord

>the animation was horrible

youtu.be/WDTDCRmYM9Q

Who are you kidding exactly?

Looks like a bad videogame

This is true. Maul was pretty great in clone wars.

I wish video games regularly looked so nice outside of cutscenes.

>grievous disarms kenobi and picks him up, but instead of killing him right there he throws him

spoken like someone who has never played a videogame

Same reason that Lucas, to this day, continues to claim that Jar Jar is his favorite Star Wars character.

Now ask yourself... why do you think he would say something like that? With all of the obvious and popular choices for favorite characters in Star Wars (Luke, Han, Obi Wan, Yoda, Vader), why do you think Lucas would continue to claim that his favorite character is Jar Jar Binks?

Is it because he honestly believes that Jar Jar is a better, more complex characters than Luke Skywalker and others? Or is it because he's a spiteful manchild who is still so bitter that people didn't like his prequel movies that he's going to double down on them by telling everyone that his favorite character is the cartoon muppet that seemingly embodies everything wrong with those movies? He's old, angry, and resentful of what has become of Star Wars, and I don't think he particularly cares for the fans anymore either. He's forcing Jar Jar as a middle finger to the fans, and because he's standing by his prequels

>he looks exactly the same in the cartoon as he did in the movie
Really makes you think.

Kek

Is Lucas like half mentally retarded? Sometimes he seems like a wary individualist filmmaker who wants to avoid Hollywood and has fantastic ideas, the rest of the time he makes Michael Bay look like Bergman.