en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Forces_base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases
svenskafreds.se/sites/default/files/at-percapita2011-eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WWII

you lost ww2.
logical enough?

ww2

you lost it in a war. you deserved it for being a dick in WW2.

>italian spanish spanish
south europeans are just obnoxious fucks

You chimped out trying to be imperial monkeys
You committed ghastly crimes against humankind
You lost all the wars

That's why
Now shut the fuck up and go back to wanking to your 2D girls, Satoshi

and remember, do NOT come to my country

you will regret it
i build refugee center in Poland

it's rightful Japanese clay
the Russians need to get their filthy hands off of i

no i won't, you are America's bitch. and you'll never get anymore land because your america's bitch.

so be happy with what you have, because it's all you're going to get.

if russians should give back the island

we should give back most of the south west

lose wars lose clay

because it look like shark and japan eat shark

it never was japanese except for the first decades of the xx century and even then they owned only half of it

they never even ended the war though you daft dog

and the Russians never took it in war
they took manchuria
not some random islands
The Russians are illegally occupying the island
Just like Crimea

>american education

you're our bitch too lmao

you are an official american bitch and i have never divided Canadian into anything different from american in my head
pathetic non country fuck
never post my thread
still not russian
it was chinese clay

>pathetic non country fuck
you are literally just a big floating US military installation

hrm, do we house american military on our soil? nope. sorry, not your bitch.

yes you do

imagine getting fucked so hard in WW2 by the americans you guys literally don't want to have sex anymore.

god damn, the only way you guys will ever stop being a bitch is if you get your balls back from america.

thank for sending nigger and spanish poor class youth to protect us from chink
once it is found useless we will turn back to be original relationship you fucking scum
fuck america

>it was chinese clay
dunno afaik chinks didn't go that far north, it was a wild clay inhabited by some unrelated indigenous people, then it was colonized by russians, then japs snatched half of it and eventually russians took it back

name one american base in canada

If you spawn Animist Zealots there you can shift back into Paganism after forming Qing which gives you a better tech group when you reform plus Tengri bonuses.

lame falseflag proxy thread

look the map with pure heart like a child you will not think it as russian clay
and it was chinese(asian) stuff, japan have rightful right on it

don't you mean uncivilized wild men were ""colonized"" by more uncivilized wild men, then were actually given civilization by the nips?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Forces_base

NORAD, they're all American bases by proxy, but the same goes for U.S. air bases in the U.S.

Why is everyone always mean to japs on Sup Forums?

>you can't show logical proof
Nukes. And Japan is a lesser country without army.

>Chinese didn't go that far north
U w0t m8, you literally purchased the whole Amur basin, included the area of Vladivostok, from the chinese. Sakhalin was inhabitated by the Ainu, the same ones that live in Hokkaido. You could argue that it is japanese from an ethnical point of view.

read this thread and maybe you'll understand why you weeb fuck

Because you fucking losers Pisyaka. Why do you need clay? You can not even carry out a sovereign policy, lol.

>Nukes. And Japan is a lesser country without army.

They could demolish the Russian army

Found the weeb.

nips in the beginning of the twentieth century
not sure if anybody liked their way of giving civilization

>They could demolish the Russian army

those are canadian bases you dumbfuck, you don't get to say their american just because you want them to be american.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases

CTRL-F canada

results: 0

it's better than the Russian way. of just sending tanks into the capital and shooting civilians

canadian bases that we use at will as NORAD installations

what are you gonna do? kick us out?

Hmm nuclear artillery and Orbital bombardment, dirty bombs. Modern wars is always last wars between the biggies.

Japs chimped out and got nuked.

They're lucky they didn't end like Korea.

>nuclear artillery
are you stupid? how is that going to be useful against an island nation?

>orbital bombardment
Science fiction

>dirty bombs
Use those and the entire UN will invade Russia

i'm sorry what part of 'Canadian' don't you understand from your own comment?

there are Canadians in America right now, does that mean America is part of Canada?

fucking murrican edumacation.

Hey searching the big bad in the wars is stupid idea.

NORAD makes all U.S. and Canadian air force bases in North America jointly owned by our countries you daft leaf

your bases...are outposts...for an american defense command

what part of that do you not understand, they are effectively ours through norad

japan is overpopulated obviously, it's not bad thing that decreasing population
and it's the era of AI, not agricultural era, less pop country can still sustain the status

japanese militaly have the world 4th powerful militaly

>UN will invade Russia
>UN
>invade
>Russia
>UN

>are you stupid? how is that going to be useful against an island nation?
Japs invading, nukes droping

>Science fiction
I am not that sure, USA has that ones too.

>Use those and the entire UN will invade Russia
Hmm want to see that.

the U.N. invaded North Korea bitch

>>Canadian NORAD Region Headquarters is at CFB Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was established on 22 April 1983.[6] It is responsible for providing surveillance and control of Canadian airspace. The Royal Canadian Air Force provides alert assets to NORAD. CANR is divided into two sectors, which are designated as the Canada East Sector and Canada West Sector. Both Sector Operations Control Centers (SOCCs) are co-located at CFB North Bay Ontario. The routine operation of the SOCCs includes reporting track data, sensor status and aircraft alert status to NORAD headquarters. In 1996 CANR was renamed 1 Canadian Air Division and moved to CFB Winnipeg.

Canadian air defense forces assigned to NORAD include 409 Tactical Fighter Squadron at CFB Cold Lake, Alberta and 425 Tactical Fighter Squadron at CFB Bagotville, Quebec. All squadrons fly the McDonnell Douglas CF-18 Hornet fighter aircraft.[7]

no Americans allowed you fucking retards.

You're dumb as shit

And got ass kicked.

>North Korea
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if the U.N. had decided to push into China, and the USSR we would've won.

But oh no, they wanted to make the war short

Too weak, my micropenis friend

you manage your side, we manage ours, we share intel. you have no military assets in canada. you have no troops, armor, aircraft or naval vessels in canada. you do not own a military base on canadian soil

I agree, japan is closer to that island than russia

:^)

your bases are STILL our assets

and who owns you? the UK, and whose bitch is the UK? you're our bitch by proxy even if you ignore how we use bases on your soil

>push into China, and the USSR
>won
You're not serious, are you?

Because you guys are cuckolds to the slavic bear

can't we just rangeban retarded japs from Sup Forums?
honestly annoying as fuck

oh my god, you are dumb as fuck. we share intel and resources but you do not own any military installations on Canadian soil. get over it burger, you had a base in Canada before but it was shut down.

lol the UK owns us? is this the famous american geography i hear so much about?

did we join you in your war with iraq? nope. don't be a shithead.

The ainu on sakhalin were paying tributaries to the Ming Dynasty. Then Russia got all of outer Manchuria and the island from the Qing Dynasty.

t.Pimpleiko Daisuke

>lol the UK owns us? is this the famous american geography i hear so much about?
you're a part of the crown dipshit

>did we join you in your war with iraq? nope. don't be a shithead.
sure were eager to tag along to Afghanistan though

All we did was remove mines and feed the many many innocents your hideous march of death left behind.

EXTREMELY swedish post

thanks for being one of the world's largest arms dealers though, arming all those saudis, you're such an innocent country sweden

Let he who doesn't arm saudi arabia throw the first cheeseburger.

what the fuck are you on? we're part of the crown? do you mean the commonwealth?

>> Canada had established complete sovereignty as an independent country, with the Queen's role as monarch of Canada separate from her role as the British monarch or the monarch of any of the other Commonwealth realms

Afghanistan was the UN you stupid stupid fuck.

>>The U.S. was supported initially by Canada[43] and the United Kingdom and later by a coalition of over 40 countries, including all NATO members, under a United Nations mandate.

the reason we didn't join you in Iraq was being the UN didn't want to invade Iraq you stupid burger.

svenskafreds.se/sites/default/files/at-percapita2011-eng.pdf

you're also generally the most prolific arms dealer in the world

so peaceful sweden!

so...you belong to a GROUP that we make our bitch? right then

>one of the world's largest arms dealers
o-only per capita

you post one
i post ten

yeah and if you had 300 million people in your country like us, just THINK of the possibilities! think of how many dictators you could arm!

a shining beacon of peace in the world

The real question is, why these tinny islands aren't part of Russia?

wow, your so obsessed with making people your bitch it just grinds you gear that Canada isn't one of yours is it? get over it, you have no bases in Canada and we don't join wars because you say so. we belong in groups that are mutually beneficial, actually more beneficial to us since we spend all our money on shit that helps our people instead of weapons used for defense, thanks america for keeping us safe with your money you could've used to help your own people.

so, you're not our bitch...but our pet? is that it? you need us for defense and survival so you do what we say?

hey, call it what you want bud

don't think I'm not enjoying the thought of it

oh my god, the idiocy, you're getting played by us. you spend your money defending us while we spend our money helping ourselves. you are essentially our bitch. thanks for the free dosh.

look at all this stuff we can afford by not having to spend on our defense budget. like, universal healthcare. thanks burger.

>his country is america's pet
>they're still poorer than americans by over 10,000usd per person

you're welcome i guess, but hey i wouldn't trade places

>It's only OK when America does it

having a hard time grasping your argument m8

never said that, i just love when swedes act all self righteous like their country is a peaceful global power when per capita they sell more arms than any other country on earth

my argument is fuck off your country isn't innocent stop pretending like you were angels during the invasion of afghanistan

You want it? Ok, you'l get it [spoiler]as part of japanise oblast[/spoiler]

ok yeah were your bitch canada what ever now get back to cleaning my toilet

>>pay for someone else's shit
>>think they are the boss

wow, no wonder you guys get played by Israel. it's so fucking easy.

as long as it makes you feel good, im okay with that. thanks for the free dosh for nothing in return. lol.

Just take it back with your armed forc-

Oh wait, you only have a self-defense force. Better hope Russia comes for the rest of your shitty islands then. Try not to get nuked this time.

Should have let them invade Japan and execute the brute of an emperor, send siezed goods to Mao and make Asia good

>for nothing in return
>except the entire network of bases for NORAD use

...you're welcome?

>Japan
>powerfull military
Only military that is comparable to yours is chinese and it not saying much.

also, we pay for your country to exist and you vote based on our will in the UN :^)

we've been through this burger, your Norad sites are manned by your own personnel, ours managed by our own. you have no troops, armor, aircraft, or naval vessels on our soil. you ask for permission before using our resources on a joint level, the same way we ask for your permission to operate on yours. this is not the same as having a completely sovereign military base staffed by foreign troops.

thanks for the free money, universal healthcare is pretty sweet. how's paying 80k for a broken leg doing for you guys? lol.

If Japan is going to annex this, then give a signal so that we can start looking for work there

NORAD is controlled by northcom you dipshit, the bases you're manning are controlled by us, you're doing it for us

but that map shows japan votes with us about 50% of the time

interesting that the un is basically whites vs. nonwhites

we vote based on our own conscience, we share common ideological views on the world stage. i can say the same by saying you vote based on our will. the same way you guys adopted our stances on gay marriage and the abolition of slavery, and women's suffrage. i could go on but you get the picture.

see
look! no americans! you manage your side you fucks, it's a joint operation with you guys on top but we manage our own side with our own people.

SAHALIN JE SRBIJA