When will it be socially acceptable to make a movie about him?

When will it be socially acceptable to make a movie about him?

It wouldn't be much of a movie.

It would be like a comedy version of Falling Down

is this literally a man who's done NOTHING wrong?

Can somebody redpill me on this guy.

This, I feel bad for the families of the victims but there is so much potential for comedy gold, a roman tragedy or something.

>listens to his sister having sex and becomes enraged
>him sperging out at that party
>embarrassed and hating himself for being a virgin and now known world wide as a pathetic virgin

killed some girls for bullying him about being a virgin

There are a few scenes from his manifesto that would be funny (him spraying water on people) but most of it is just him mopping around.

Whoa.

>8/10 face
>rich as fuck
>Hollywood connections
>5'7

We learned through him that manlets can never ever ever be attractive. This burned at the manlet, his anger knew no bounds. He didn't understand why women didn't like his short stature and he eventually lost it. Shooting the boys and girls that teased him.

My father is white and my mother is asian just like him, I feel like we're connected in a way

>/10 face

>8/10 face

Are you a malignant narcissist on the autistic spectrum with unlimited resources that ends up making you suicidal?

>tfw just a little taller

How tall does one have to be to not be a manlet? :O

>This burned at the manlet, his anger knew no bounds.
I mean, I can't think of a better explanation.

Why was he so fixated on blonde sorority girls? If he went for other types, he would've ended up fine.

6'1

6'5

Pssh. Anyone below 6'3 doesn't stand a chance in this world

I don't understand why he had to kill his roommates.

Don't forget posting on bb/misc/ &finding out his dick is sub-average

Any "man" below 6 feet tall is going to face hardship in life. Ideally you will be at least 6'2 or up though. Once you reach 6'2 you can likely get away with telling a female you are even taller than that.

However, if you are 5'10 or up you can still get by if you are both attractive and possess strong social skills. Anyone under that is lucky to even talk to a woman.

We Need to Talk About Elliot

>However, if you are 5'10 or up you can still get by if you are both attractive and possess strong social skills.

Don't forget only keeping friends who are shorter than you to create an illusion of being an alpha.

This goes for everyone but is really only necesarry for guys under 6 foot.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Only if they include scenes of him hating on Asian guys with White girls

Hilarious when user like you keep harping about /misc/ when was a more frequent poster on sluthate see or as shown in the official police report (see pic)

>a more frequent poster on sluthate
errr .... puahate which later became sluthate

>those retard-level searches

I'm still surprised that he never posted on Sup Forums.

who was the director that he was the son of, again

There's one side trying to get you to smarten up, there's another side that wants you to acquiesce. It's a race against numbers and you childish assholes don't see it. One group gets you to vote for people, the other group gets you to vote for corporations.

None of you stupid assholes will vote properly for your people. Maybe you children will learn. Statistically you won't.

His dad was only a second unit director.

hapa kids look like they have down syndrome.

i thought he was a somewhat kinda known director but he looked nothing like him or something

like didnt he literally have to answer a question on a recent redcarpet right after it

never

>Have a friend that sort of looks like him and wanted to do a short film starring him as Rodger
>Would do it under the guise about gun control shit propoganda
>Would just work as a subtle redpill movie of quotes from his manifesto
I don't have the balls.

Soon hopefully

and let Tarankino or Nolan direct it

He wasn't even able to kill said 'girls' so he just settled with gunning down random pedestrians instead. And he stabbed all three of his housemates to death prior

>guzman
>white father

Yeah he killed more men than women and none of them looked like the Chads that he loathed.

He did an interview with like Barbara Walters or someone on a network show and more or less disowned him posthumously. Probably ruinbed the Dad's career. His Dad shot second unit or whatever for Hunger Games. there's a video on youtube of Elliott Rodger on the Hunger Games red carpet. Elliott also bragged about being on the red carpet in some forum he posted on.

Get the balls. Notoriety sells.

strangely it was mostly asian guys