I just finished this. Can someone please explain to me what the fuck it was about?

I just finished this. Can someone please explain to me what the fuck it was about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2jilTeuhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was Lynch's autobiography

A man's vision , followed by network meddling.

the murder of laura palmer

pie, drapes, and firewood

I'm at episode 4 and its getting more fucking confusing as time goes on. Though I was laughing pretty hard at the coffin lowering scene....this series is just odd. Like...I can't even binge watch it.

Actual spoilers here

>Bitch gets killed
>FBI agent is sent to investigate
>FBI agent resolve case
>FBI agent knows something does not fit
>Girl gets kidnapped by evil entity
>FBI goes to save girl
>FBI agent gets switched by evil entity

Don't forget
>Pie and Coffee all the fucking time

If you still don't know you are beyond helping.

It was about the uncovering of a town that appeared to be idealistic and perfect, but was actually a cesspool of filth and debauchery, that was unearthed by the death of a local girl: the town darling who was in reality one of the worst of them all. Laura was a living embodiment of Twin Peaks: the seemingly perfect prom queen, who donates her time to charity and is beloved by all, whom in reality is a willing prostitute and drug abuser who takes pleasure in corrupting people and bringing them down to her level.

Laura sums of the theme of the series really well in one of her recordings: "People try to be good, but are generally shitty" or something along those lines. That's not to say everyone in the series is necessarily a piece of shit, but that nothing and no one is perfect and that the potential for evil exists in the hearts of all men, which is why the supernatural entity Killer Bob is capable of thriving in a town as seemingly innocent and naive as Twin peaks.

spot on

Watch Twin Peaks: Fire, Walk With Me and perhaps you'll get it

see

i only come here for twin peaks threads. can't wait for /TPG/s soon.

ask anything you wanna.

yeah all of this has been done before

>ask anything you wanna.

Why is Bobby so based?

literally who?

>takes pleasure in corrupting people and bringing them down to her level.
that's fucking plain wrong

>Married to a Dindu
DROPPED!

That's what she did to Bobby, it's what she was going to do to Jimmy and Donna

James*

And boy does James not get as much shit as he deserves in that series. He can't stop thinking with his dick for two minutes.

Best girl. Don't deny it.

It's about Bob.

Audrey all day

There's a whole scene where Laura tells Donna not to wear her stuff because she doesn't want her to become like her.

>maddy starts wearing some of laura's stuff
>starts becoming like laura
>dies like laura

pottery

James and Donna should not have even been in the show and if you removed them literally nothing story-wise would have changed and all their storylines are dull shit

i agree with this post

i really don't like their actors, either; james has a super punchable mug and what the fuck was kyle thinking ever fucking with boyle? she's so fucking ugly, jesus

Id rather fuck Piper Laurie than Donna

jesus christ

so would i, she was actually kind of fine in her day, lara flynn boyle has never been easy to look at

Who the fuck is Diane? Does he send those tapes to another agent named Diane? Or is it just some form of OCD he has

according to fire walk with me and the audiobook, she's a real person

it's left open for interpretation
it'd be cool if it was just agent cooper's schizophrenia

>I've never seen Blue Velvet, also made by Lynch

>according to fire walk with me
when will this meme END???
she's literally NOT IN IT

so he's talking to an empty office in a building full of his peers and nobody ever questions him about it? one would think he does it regularly enough that someone would notice

but ok

wtf were the Bookhouse Boys?

A girl who got murdered in a small town.

a sort of fraternity of local do-gooders esque boys club made up of the town's future progeny that "fight the evil in the woods" in a manner of speaking

hank was a member once upon a time

A secret faggot club

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2jilTeuhM
>Just You

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Bobby actually evolves as a character. he is super dynamic and it's never because of amnesia or a breakdown-related Civil War phase.

Who is that woman?