I'm calling upon the guard. YouTube has crossed the lines in the level of edgy cringy shit...

I'm calling upon the guard. YouTube has crossed the lines in the level of edgy cringy shit. This #proudtobe is the most recent attempt by the left to push their cringy fag propaganda on the public. People are finally realizing how messed up this shit is and are not putting up with it anymore. We all need to dislike the video and the playlist to show that we aren't gonna put up with this shit anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIKKF7Q5wA
youtube.com/watch?v=z9tXNDpYhlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is a link!
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

I was going to question why there was a skeleton in the video.

>Comments have been disabled
Kek, they're losing ground

Thank you mr.skeltal

They haven't been disabled.

2spooky4me

Reported for Child Abuse
B...BBB.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.BB..BB..B.BBBBBREAKKKKKK THE CONDIITIONNNNNINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

>People look at me... differently.
Wow, get a load of this special fuckin snowflake.

>QUEEN OF POL
QUEEN OF POL
>QUEEN OF POL
QUEEN OF POL

Can you or anyone here give any good reasons why you give so much of a fuck in the first place? Why does it bother you so much that you all have to Sup Forums day of rage it. Let go, it doesn't impact you. Let go.

>People are finally realizing how messed up this shit is and are not putting up with it anymore.
It's just Sup Forums neckbeards raiding. Guy last night even used a dislike bot, got them 20.000 thumbs down in 10 minutes.

Also these comments are literally what the SJW media wants to read. Half of them is praising Omar and Hitler and all that shit.

Headline will be "internet racists harass lgbt people and threaten to murder them".

Fucking Sup Forums kids ruined everything.

Can someone post some spooky mcdoot for my spooky folder

#ProudToBeCisScum

Because for the lulz you retarded newfag

Because we are making a difference. The dislike ratio is growing. People are finally standing up to this crap.

>People raiding it for dislikes
>This is somehow less legitimate compared to brain dead morons and women who up-vote this sort of degeneracy.

Can anyone give pic with compilation of best freaks?

We have to draw the line somewhere. The media is gonna have trouble defending the pregnant man and skeletor.

why can't you find them yourself?

Come on, Sup Forums. Show these SJW's we don't fuck around.

>w-why do you even care! it doesn't affect you!
because putting the spotlight on and bending over backwards for mentally ill fucks that are about 2% of the overall population is stupid as fuck. because shoving their 750 different made up genders down my throat is bullshit. because i don't want my children growing up in a world where it's a-okay to be fucked up mentally but get patted on the back for it. no, fuck this, fuck that, and fuck you.

>I'll take what is liberal doublethink for $100, Alex

This reaction video was mentioned a few threads back
Get in here boys, you know what to do

They won't even talk about the "people" in the video.
All the will show are the comments, which just proves every SJW cunt right and everyone who disagrees with this degenrate behaviour will be put in the same boy as those fucking Sup Forumstards.
All these ebin funnay comments (Hitler was right LMAO xD) will just backfire and make every "hater" look like a racist psycho.
Thanks, Sup Forums.

Why do you even fucking care?
This doesn't affect your life in any way.
In fact, you commenting and downvoting the video just gives them more of an excuse to push their agenda.
I swear, absolutely no one on Sup Forums will ever understand the concept of letting things pass by.
The more attention you give to something, the stronger exposure it gets.
Shut. The fuck. Up.

New queen of /x/? I'm kind of crushing on her but the cockney accent kills my boner.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIKKF7Q5wA

Oh and i forgot most of those faggots put #Trump2016 or # MakeAmericaGreatAgain in their comments.
>Trump voters praise the Orlando massacre and worship Hitler

There is a valid point in letting Skeletor, The Beast, and Pregnant Male just speak for themselves.

At the same time... the narrative is pushing this sort of shit more and more as being normal, before long people will convince themselves that it is.

Tough call desu senpai.

>#ProudToBe
>not #ProudTuBe

what are they even paying these retards for when they miss the most obvious puns?

>Her
More like it, user

you have to go back, reddit

edgy, autistic children, no one gives a fuck about your retarded opinion.

Am I the only one with a life? God I fucking love my life, I'm so fucking awesome and have such an amazing life, it seems, compared to you assgoblins. I'm so busy living my life that I don't give a fuck if fags have a parade and suck each others' dicks. They're happy doing that? Cool. Idgaf, I'm busy doing my own shit.

You're fucking sad if you have nothing better to do than judge others all day.

a fucking leaf

750 genders is nonsense. So say what gender you are and be done with it. Actively hating on this people is exactly what is giving them so much attentino in the first place. If people stopped beating them up and killing them they'd have nothing to whine about.

What the fuck is that skeleton motherfucker

A triggered leaf!

>I'm busy
>I have a life
>I don't give a fuck
>Yet still goes out of way to tell everyone about it

Get out of here then you german faggot. Go get raped by refugees and eat Merkels salty ass deli bomb.

A RETARDED LEAF

kys

>This projection

Honestly, how close are you to killing yourself?

It*
This thing is just a talking skeleton

is this person balding? something off about the hair to me

>A FUCKING LEAF
I can't tell if this is a copypasta or not.

t.triggered fag

If you really didn't care then why defend them

How about you and a dog go suck Trudeau's dick.

I don't give a fuck about people dressing and fucking who they want

I do give a fuck about hatred, murder, and assault.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Ever heard of a hyperbole you Canadian fag?

this guy need to DELET himself from the world

Ever heard of a hyperbole you fucking leaf?

>If people stopped beating them up and killing them they'd have nothing to whine about

Umm if they dead they can't really whine now can they .

>getting triggered by hatred, murder, and assault

get out of here you sjw leafcuck

They will whine no matter what. They will only shove more of their propaganda down our throats if we give them room. After they ruined marriage people honestly aren't giving a fuck about them anymore and are going back to trashing them.

Holy shit; it's the fucking BELDAM!!!

the eyes are too far apart

A GOD DAM

L E A F
E
A
F

true af

>I do give a fuck about hatred, murder, and assault.
>I hate broad swaths of shit

We'll I'm crushing on this Skelehor. How do I reset myself to factory settings?

that reminds me its Shark week.

Remix video

>youtube.com/watch?v=z9tXNDpYhlw

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Watch Mojo: Top 10 Genders
10. mental disorder
9. mental disorder
8. mental disorder
7. mental disorder
6. mental disorder
5. mental disorder
4. mental disorder
3.mental disorder
2. female
1. male

Serious question pol. Im not a supporter of gender spectrum but isnt gender a social construct? It is not claiming or meant to be based on sience or facts. Social contructs are maleable based on the changes in society. For example, sex is not maleable, at least the definition is male or female. Gender does not mean xx or xy it literally is a jewish creation that opens up the option to claim whatever one likes. We lose when gender is used as a synonym of sex when it is not.

I liked it.

/Thread.

Who actually hates them? Making fun of them, belittling or ridiculing them because they're stupid doesn't mean you actually hate them. If someone says something like 'only white people can be racist', I don't hate them I just think they're fucking morons so I'm gonna ridicule them for it.

If I see a spooky scary skeleton telling me he (she?) (he?) is pan-a-trans-metro-autosexual, I'm just gonna laugh at him. That doesn't mean I hate them.

Does this "thing" have any friends IRL ? I really doubt it.

Only in your "free" country.

>God I fucking love my life, I'm so fucking awesome and have such an amazing life
yet still on Sup Forums

I actually hate them. If I could get away with killing them I would.

Don't you mean top 2 genders?

#BoycottYoutube when?

They have a monopoly so its kind of hard to stop them.

Hello FBI

You know what, fuck you, I'm tired of your shit Canada. Go choke on a cock, choke on my cock you sick fuck, you're a cunt you know that right? Fuck you I hate you, FUCK FUCK YOU GAG ON MY SEED

Never, all of youtube and tumblr would think we are homophobes and bigots
>Tfw that is their only argument, ever

And this is why you see gay right-wingers

First trans-species freak.
Truly this is the future.

>ruined marriage
>gays

holy fuck you're retarded. Marriage was ruined long before gays had anything to do with it you fucking mudnigger

FBI pls go.

You autists still doing this? I'm impressed this has managed to hold your attention for more than a day.

umad nigger?

You can't refuse to act because you're afraid how the media will interpret something

The most media this shit is going to get are a few small articles online.
Far far more people are watching the video than are reading the articles

I gave it a thumbs down because it's so cloying and huggy, not necessarilly because I disagree with the content. There's no reason for such bad taste.

#WhitePrideWorldWide

actually the vid's been up only 20 hours, but yes, it still is impressive

I'm doing it for the Kids user.

>For the Kids

A fuckin leaf from 9gag tier website, can't be from Reddit. No way Jose

Give them a break OP, vampires cant see their own reflection so she can't tell how retarded she looks.

the important thing is you disliked, whatever your cuck reasons actually are

Oi leaf, I like when you are triggered you faggot, remember if you kill your leaf their leaf wins.

You're cool Aussie

ive been on Sup Forums since 2008, and /pol since 2012

just because you're an autistic edgelord doesn't mean you're not severely impacted by down syndrome.

most people on /pol aren't at your level of autism

2edgy4mem8tee

you're also a navy seal and phd aren't you newfag leafcuck