Girl wants to copy Kino from me

>Girl wants to copy Kino from me.
Help me tv what should I give her?

Most of my films are art films

SOME

Please, I'm serious I told her I'm gonna give her the movies when we watch La la land tomorrow.

God DAMN she is ugly

I dont care just help me with my predicament.

give her the D?

Yes I will but I need your suggestions on what movies should I give her.

Batman v ssuperman

Give her those

We watched it already, she thinks its good.
I have the handmaiden downloaded should I give her a copy of this film?

can't really respond unless you post a list of the movies you have my friend.

here you go
also REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I posted that I was badlands (1973) on facebook, she wants to see it. What type of films do you think would fit her tastes?

what are her tastes?

>that zit under her nostril

Mostly normie stuff like romance stuff, she likes watching these kind of films when shes alone at her apartment.

Oh shit yo like on a USB? ok ok

(comedy) - wild tales
(action) - the man from nowhere, this one is on Netflix
(Comfy) - porco rosso
(animated) - song of the sea
(apocalyptic) - madmax the road warrior
(drama) - city of god, raging bull
(Television) - MDE world peace

Stop typing 'kino' and never say that in public. You sound like the biggest asshole on the planet. You shut ins need to stop with your in group speak because you come across as weird. REALLY weird to most people.

Just stop being a detached weirdo so you can blend in.

im sure she will enjoy the burned films regardless and not judge you as a cheap fag for not buying them.

>(Television) - MDE world peace
Oh yeah she's gonna love this, you're in that poonani like a wizard

Gee user why do you like this guy? he is soooo not funny. and whats with the weird music and graphics?

Gee thanks, I have some of these films.

I also have a copy of Your Name should I give her this?

DEY CALL ME THE GORILLA DICK NIGA
comedy gold. if she can't appreciate MDE it's a lost cause, kick her out

She's no doubt gonna be getting dicked by some chad whilst OP is transferring files over like the friendzoned loser he is.

I just wonder how awkward and weird he's gonna act when his qt3.14 comes over for her flicks stinking of sour sex and cum.

The cuckold

LISTEN BITCH DIS GORILLA DICK DAD IS HUNGRY,

But we watch some of those movies together. She's also a lesbian thats why I was thinking of giving her the handmaiden.

I already have it.

Quit fucking enabling their bloodsucking by spoonfeeding them everything. If women want to find kino they should fucking put in the legwork to develop some fucking taste instead of having their orbiters deliver it to them. This is how we end up with girls who pretend to like star wars

She's just going to take a selfie with it and put it on instagram to make herself look cultured

God I fucking hate humanity and I hope we all burn in nuclear fire ASAP

Hey guys I am gonna give her IRREVERSIBLE too. she might like this

The Intern (2015)

>She's also a lesbian
Fell for the it's not you, I'm gay meme

>I was thinking of giving her the handmaiden
And this is why you will die without knowing the touch of a a woman

Jesus Christ desu, if she is a legit dike why the fuck do you care about movie choices? She should be nothing more that a bobble chest bro, give her whatever and if she complains tell her to stop being such a cunt.