I hate american women. are all western women so self centered and dont give a fuck about their man or family...

i hate american women. are all western women so self centered and dont give a fuck about their man or family? i could learn another langauge and go anywhere. where are the good women?

Poland

Your experiance with 4 American women doesn't mean anything retard

Brazil
Russia

you must be a woman yourself. how can you even defend how spoiled and shitty the average american woman is? they cant clean, they cant sew, they cant cook, most cant fuck. it seems like the only thing they can do is complain and act like a spoiled princess.

you won't find the women you want until you become the man they want

You find those everywhere.
Then again can you fix a car or build a house?

>building a house is the same as knowing basic life skills

You're either a women or retarded. But yes I can fix a car and I have a job that pay others to build my house. So what does the average women offer me other than sex? I can get that without the effort of a relationship so it's not like I'm autistic but women these days give you no incentive to ever get married to them or even just have a relationship.

i have cars and houses, you can buy bullshit but not a good person. out of all tjhe american women i dated the one with the most integrity was black ironically.

>VAAAI - VAAAAI - VAI - VAI - VAI - VAI - VAI - VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI

Women are the same everywhere. Either you change your attitude or stop complaining about it

That's exactly the point. Most women also work. So if you can both support yourself, what's the point of doing it together? There's no monetary incentive

"Beta providers" are a meme, in almost all relationships here both partners work. If the women isn't a stay at home mother what's the point of her learning sewing and cleaning and whatever?

The way to fix women is to raise wages so that only one person in the family needs to work

>Women are the same everywhere

"what is the point of learning sewing and cleaning or whatever?"
-a modern woman
humanity is fucked. yes you are right children dont need a mother good thinking

Maybe you're the problem not women.

Do you not understand my point idiot. If both parents have to work the woman doesn't have time to be a stay at home mom and do the thing a stay at home mom does.

>basic life skills

If they are basic, why don't you learn them yourself?

Also >basic life skills
>sewing

Really weaves my jumper.

Yes and no.
Yank womens accents really grate on me, but I've met some pretty fucking cool ones too (even dare I say it burger jewesses)

Just remember: In the beginning there was the word. I am unironically not being sexist when I say that women are more subseptiable to emotional discourse (ergo propaganda)

Fix your women. There's no silver bullet here.

Go to church and find a super religious woman. Those care about making a family

Maybe you should stop dating retarded chicks? If you don't know how to clean then you have brain problems.

We need a right wing thot patrol ASAP.

>where are the good women?
East and Southeast Asia, my lad. Don't let the reddit autists dissuade you.

>i have never been anywhere but the west
>i jave never talked to any women beaidrs western cunts
>they are all the same
wew

hyper cringe he should end himself today

you are just ugly and weak OP

>be OP
>be autist
>make anti-woman thread
>expect Sup Forums posters to join your rant
>instead they turn against you and call out on you being a faggot
magical

Mexican women are the way to go for you, user.

Why that? Care to elaborate?

You are worse than a cuckold. Our women are not for western losers who can't get laid by their own women.