youtu.be/SSUhVLaxlZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are still making this shit?
LOL

Previous 5 movies didn't flop.

what will the rotten score be?
all i know is i WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE
i hope they have like 9 different endings to it to when the dvd is released

I only see these movies because Jovavich always manages to look sexy in them.

Who still watches these?

Let me guess, China?

i do. and they are good. you can't convince me they aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=xKerx0r-oRI

hnggg

>hnnngggg

I stopped watching after the third, where's the story at now? All I can remember is that almost all life on Earth was extinct because of the T-vius, and something about endless Alice clones being killed

Probably around 40% at the most.

Yeah, I still watch them. I'll be there the 26th for the Thursday screening even though I have to be up at 5 for work the next morning. When Fate of the Furious comes out I'll be doing the same. How does that make you feel?

Lurk more.

>How does that make you feel?

I can't complain, I've seen the entire Puppet Master series

God damn I know the last one was awful but I still wanna see it

basically the same don't want to spoil it tho.

REMINDER:

This movie squashed a man with a ehicle and degloved a womans face.

Its your DUTY to watch it

they tried new idea's with that movie. it was a risk but when you think about it, it worked out

I just realized I have never heard someone mention any of these movies in real life unless it was in a list of videogame adaptations
Nobody I've ever met has mentioned enjoying them or even seeing them
Who watches this shit? Are they as ok as your average action movie or are they clearly vidya trash? I have no idea

They're fun movies like the fast and furious style fun. Over the top.

Just turn your brain off user!
I'll let you grab my boobies during the flick!

thats not to far off from what really happens in these kind of movies. sad

They are not good movies, but they are fun to watch.

The guy being squashed by a jeep or whatever is more sad. he's dead. SAD!

I wonder what her reaction will be when she finally sees the movie and what she sacrificed for it.

alot of people i believe have been spoiled with marvel movies etc and demand everything be perfect

Alice's clones get killed off in the intro of 4 and she gets turned human again

Also the plaga from RE 4/5 gets turned into a t-virus mutation for the movies

Ada Wong, Leon, and Barry appear in Retribution but in a butchered form

Also
Jill Valentine gets outfitted with the device from RE 5 only for it to be removed in an instant at the climax

Honestly I don't remember much

All I remember is the "fan service" for the people who have played the games

i will say this she's gotten kidnapped so many times its hard to believe she actually has

"free wlll" still

Pompeii was good but best paul should fuck off from doing this shit

what did you mean by this?

You forgot that Wesker gave her back her powers

It's such a shit show that I don't even think the people making these movies has any idea where to go anymore

hopefully we get a spin off. please no more reboots. a prequel might be good. go back to the mansion

Wesker also is now at the White House with it fortified as the leader of what's left of humanity, apparently, and is readying to fight the little girl ai whose controlling the infected or at the least influencing the t-virus.

but she might be on alice's side apperently

id eat alice and jill's pussys

Blood oaths were taken so no

Bet there's going to be some betrayal at the end and they'll fight each other again

and we're GOING BACK! To Racoon City!

Literally they have no idea what they're doing and it shows.

i know what your talking about. and sometimes i do wonder if that what really happened or if it's just a conspraicy

The last one released wasn't too bad desu

that's why multiple endings would be good. one where alice is killed. alice is betrayed alice isnt betrayed .a time portal somewhere a new virus, lol almost anything is possible there

Nah it's no conspiracy the lady didn't die so the next man was killed

>Let me guess, China?
No, Japan. For some reason, nips fucking love Biohazard. It already opened on Japan and it top the box office

you gotta admirer her work ethic . willing to do these movies, almost be completely naked in some scenes

I also think they just love Milla Jovovich in general. She was in some Japanese card game commercial not long ago.

I think being the type of fashion model that she used to be (still kind of is), nudity no longer becomes something they care about.

asians love that good ol schlock

why the name change?

Biohazard is what resident evil is called in japan. It's always been that way with the games.

I unironically enjoy the series and am looking forward to seeing this movie

based japs know what the good stuff is

I love this series! Fuck critics, they dont know what is fun. I'll watch this probs at least 3 times in cinemas and buy the bluray

The first one was a nice 7/10, but then the licker cgi shows up and drops it to a 3/10

whole franchise is kino; it took me a while to accept it being a big fan of the games but fucking 15 years later this is the best series of films to be released in the last 30 years.

>resident evil is better than LOTR/ HARRY POTTER/ PIRATES

kill yourself my pleb

yeah you doofus, it is, the sooner you realize this the less of a faggot you will be.

*kickflips a zombie dog into your face*

nothin personelle kid

it's gonna make 3-4x it's budget

Any true RE fan wouldn't go see this shit

The only people who see these are people who just don't know any better

>degloved

Jesus Christ, is that like that Los Zetas shit happened to her face? Is that what they are implying? Fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

What is the difference between this and Underworld? They all look exactly the same to me, right down to the cheesy bullshit lines in the trailers.

exactly that.

that is RE1-3 and VR, everything and after 4 is just shit

japan just loves mila jovovich in general, they even made an anime spinoff of ultraviolet

>ywn see a good resident evil movie adaptation

I'll buy all tickets. It's my favourite film series.

It's shit but it's entertaining.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

OP, there's a certain group of morons who will eat this shit up. I'm dying for someone to do a reboot and make a film based on Resident Evil 1,2,3 and set in Raccoon city. I want actual HORROR movies, not more trash from Paul "What Script?" Anderson and staring his whore who will dump his ass the second this is released as she goes shopping for another cuck to Direct her in movies which is how she has a career in he first place!!!FACT!!!

George romero was supposed to direct the first resident evil movie, but they cut him loose.

It won't.

Only plebs think this isn't kino.
youtu.be/SSUhVLaxlZc

god i hope so

I regret that I have but one arm left to give the RE franchise. Losing all of that for this fucking shit series, I mean, if it happened on Return of the Killer Tomatoes then at least she could be proud of her sacrifice!!!FACT!!!

Despite my hate for this series, I saw do part 7 and bring time travel into it where "Alice" is suffering from time displacement and the effect is that she gets repeatedly killed every ten minutes in a graphically brutal fasion only for time to turn back five minutes earlier thus allowing her to learn from her mistakes and make it to the end where she reaches Umbrellas time machine where she jumps in and lands in 2002 just before the release of the T-virus which she stops before going to a café and having a nice cup of tea.

I feel the same way.

Hope she made some decent money before she threw her career away for Shlock film VII: the final cashin

Anderson's actually gotten better as a Director and his cinematography in this clip is good. Kinda makes me wish he'd do a G.I. Joe movie but with everything designed like the cartoon.

in america, as the previous ones , probably, because those faggots hate fun and are butthurted because it's not a 1:1 RE adaptation

instead we got a better series, with Milla.
fuck off gamerboi

that 4 end - 5 intro connection was so fucking great

Do you think that everyone on set is always super serious and hopes this film gets an oscar nom? They probably had fun shooting this film and dont care what the box office scores are, just months of hanging around joking, bantz and a few minor set backs

underworld is more for edgelords but they're basically the same movies

hopefully
they say it'll be the last but if it makes enough money... you know hollywood..

1-3 are good, the rest sucks

>man dies
>lol who cares

>woman is injured
>OMG U POOR SOUL ;_;

fuck this world

Dropping hummers on guys with a wife and kids sure is fun kek

Just watch the CGI movies famalam

It's pretty much that

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, CIS SCUM

hnngggh

too hot

>Resident Evil: Vendetta is coming out soon

Yes you will user

i do. they're good. i don't know why people are saying they're bad but fun to watch, the two things are indistinguishable.

What will Anderson do after RE? Will he continue to bring the action?

>Ali Larter

ugly horsefaced cunt

i remember jerking off when i saw her in that suit

these movies are actually well shot and the direction is good. i don't know why people can't understand the concept of an adventure movie.

wtf i love milla now

>Japanese people watching an American adaptation of a Japanese game

We've come full circle.

fuckkk

>She was in some Japanese card game commercial not long ago

I am losing my mind right now.

>okada switching into his ring gear between shots
kino