Remember, Peter: with white power comes white responsibility!

>Remember, Peter: with white power comes white responsibility!

How did Raimi get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The brakes are cut! There's no way we are stopping at Auschwitz!

>Everybody hang on!

Peter did I ever tell you that I fucking hate niggers so god damn much?
How did this slip by the censors?

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

ITT: Scenes that no modern film maker would get away with

>DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE HIDING FROM?
>YOU AND YOUR NIGGER HENCHMEN ARE DEAD, ADID

>These are great shots Peter.

>I would love to shoot you some time.......with strands of cum

Requesting rudyard Kipling pasta

It was a different time.

>You should get some rest dear

>But I don't like to leave you here

>You do too much, your not Himmler you know.

Wow right out of fucking nowhere.

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>Parker you're late

>Yeah well at least my people didn't FLY TWO PLANES INTO THE FUCKING TWIN TOWERS YOU SAND SPOOK!

You fags kill me with laugher these threads

>"Back formula"
>Film cuts to a diagram of Auschwitz
What did Raimi mean by this?

holy kek

>all the gentiles to the front
>B-but why spiderman?
>because if my people are going to get blamed for everything I'll damn sure make it true!

>Spiderman just stole that guy's pizza! Just like the white man stole my people from Africa and sold us into slavery!

????

it was a different time

Very clever

in the "culturally cleansed directors cut edition", in this scene where spider man saves her from being gang raped by minority's, the camera veers slowly down to marry janes lower back where you can see her tramp-stamp that says "righteous holocaust".
truly different times.

It's too bad they removed that scene where Spiderman uses his webs to divert a train full of Pakistani people straight into the Hudson

For those of you who have been deluded by this stale meme. This is how the scene really went down

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI

Been a while since I have seen the second one. Anybody remember what happens here?

>He fucking stinks, and I hate him or somethin, tss
Like I get that Jim Norton likes his Chip Chipperson character, but why did Rami let him put it in the movie?

>Regarding the scene where Peter's father is killed, Raimi defended his direction, stating: "It was very tense on set, there were obviously a lot of objections raised about the idea of having a nig--er...African American be Ben's killer, but I was adamant about it. Cliff and Toby were troubled with the script changes I'd brought to them. They were uneasy about the shooter's dialogue, they thought it was insensitive. I took them both aside and I said, 'Look you fucking cucks, if you want a Spider-Man where Ben gets shot by a well-to-do WASP, go make one yourself. This is MY movie, MY vision, and we do things a little more realistically around here...how else is Peter supposed to fight crime if he isn't affected by the most criminally-included subhuman filth on planet earth?' That shut them up pretty fast, and we got to work without much trouble."[37]

Originally it was "These chinks, I don't like e'm." But they had to dub over for obvious reasons.

>Happy birthday Jimmy

*criminally-inclined
fucking shit

"LET THE LORD OF THE BLACK LAND, COME FOURTH"
>kills the Mouth of Sauron before the second and third even show up
Was Aragorn autistic?

>Oh don't be so worried about me, Peter. As long as I'm secure in the knowledge that I've helped continue the white race against all odds, I don't care that much what happens to me!
It's crazy how much dialogue the theatrical cut left out.

>As to who was going to be the villain in Raimi's third Spider-Man movie brought up much speculation as well as interpretation among fans. Eonline first got wind of the news in 2005 when doing an interview with the director who let slip "Most likely some sand-nigger""[22]

>After many widely-publicized clashes between Raimi and Sony Pictures, he was finally convinced to rewrite Sandman as a Caucasian, thus removing half of the controversial "sand-nigger" comment. Raimi has since cited this as a key reason for why he left the franchise. In a 2013 Empire interview, he said, "Shoehorning Venom in was nothing, what really was the last straw between me and those jap gooks at Sony is the fact that they wouldn't let me tell an honest story. This was going to be the conclusion of Peter's arc, where he finally recognizes the perils of the Aryan people and commits himself to clearing the streets of minorities. I was robbed on that third one, Hollywood is not a welcoming place for proud white men anymore."[58]

wow thanks for breaking through the stale memes with that fresh Death Grips meme you fuckin faggot

Always gets me