Thoughts?

thoughts?

Considering 'raped woman' now means 'woman who regrets a bad decision', I'd say that's not too great a stretch of the imagination.

>Indian
>has women being raped on his mind

This checks out.

>implying hes a woman and has been raped before

Well it's not like he can say he felt like shit. That's the norm.

POO

IN

LOO

I support this. More men should allude to feeling like a raped women to piss women off. Also rememeber to say you have PTSD from it

Meanwhile, at ISIS's...

Forgot link

So is this movie good? It's about a wrestling champion. Sounds badass. And if he felt that bad after shooting, the fights scenes must be pretty intense.

He had an uncontrolled orgasm?

This ain't politics related Rajesh, take it to Sup Forums

Holy shit, they made such a crying sissy fit over this.

The National Commission for Women's Right are forcing him to apologize within 7 days otherwise they'll take it to court.

It's literally fucking nothing

So he secretly fantasizes about being on this film again... only with an even longer schedule and a second-unit?

It's a Salman movie so probably not. But I personally like his movies, desu senpai. They're fun and easy to watch.

Did you come here to become a computer engineer?

No I was born here famalam

Did your parents work extra hours at the 7-11 to put you through college?

No, mom's a nurse and dad's a dentist. I'm paying for college all by myself through scholarship money and working part time.

Why are you so jelly, Achmed?

So is any of the SJW brigade attacking Salman for that statement?
Or is he a shade of skin too dark?

>Filming "Sultan"
>Feels like a raped woman in the process
Coincidence?

Praise kek

hes brown so hes right and a advocate for womens rights

So after they are done raping the shit out Western world, they will try to rape Orient as well?

Just bring the apocalypse and be done with this whole shiit.

I'm just breaking your balls, dude.

>THE TOYLIT KNOW, FLUSH IT DOWN

Yeah. Salman is based and isn't apologizing though.

These are his exact words.

Good for him, at least he sticks with what he says.
Imagine if some Western actor said such a thing, he would be flayed by SJW warriors in a hour.

Underrated

lel how the fuck can you demand an apology for something that never involved you?

I'm not reading your long ass geeetext

I have no idea. Women are retarded. It's ironic that these women's rights group do nothing for actual raped women but go on TV to lambast stars.
Btw Salman is the most popular star in India as of right now. He literally doesn't give a fuck.