I wish I didn't fall for the neet meme

I wish I didn't fall for the neet meme.

Go post on /CHI/ there is another autistic fin there

I'd like to fall for the NEET meme desu

You really dont though

how do you fall for it?
I just had a meltdown and became neet that way.

I got trolled by r9k into not working and wasting all day at home doing nothing and leeching off my parents

I really really do though. I'm even planning to invest to get there. Neeting may not be paradise but the rat race isn't fun at all.

Find a job, you freeloader

You can work without the rat race though. Besides unless you have millions of dollars being a NEET is barely better than being homeless

Ironically I've got Uni tomorrow. Byeee, Have a good night :^)

No you cannot. Any job is still the rat race by the very nature of it being long hours and mandatory to keep it. You could live comfortably off a few hundred grand too if you live within your means and have zero debts.
Same. Us studentcucks need to be off to bed.

>been a neet for 6 years
Life was a mistake If I'm being honest.

>tfw finishing my thesis right now
I've been doing this fucking shit so long I already hate it. Good thing that the studying part is over.

You cannot. You can expect 7-8% returns per year with an s&p 500 index fund, when you take inflation into account that doesn't leave you with much at all.

I mean yeah I guess you could live off $15k a year but then is that really life? That's having an abundance of fine but no money to afford anything, literally below minimum wage tier.

you lost your way to /r9k/ im sorry

NEET > welfare queen

Not in the stock market lol. Mostly investments into real estate.

I dont think that provides as good returns as you think...

I think it does and I think I've been researching it quite a lot and I think it won't be long until I can live off cash flow from it assuming I can get a good job to pay cash for a duplex or triplex which are cheap in my region.

Get a job. You feel better about yourself when you have enough money to buy a laptop or a hooker or a holiday on a whim

But will I be able to get such a good job though

>I guess you could live off $15k a year but then is that really life?
Dude you can live off 6k€ a year easily in France