Sup Forums RUINED MY LIFE

Figured I'd warn you all before I decide to kill myself or go out in a blaze of glory. Women really are evil.

>be me
>31, married for 7 years
>wife is only person I have ever slept with or even kissed
>work 60 hours a week for last 7 years to buy a house for us and to support her so she never has to work (I don't believe in women working, that's not their societal role)
>find out she's cheating with black man
>confront her and she says I can't satisfy her sexually
>hit her in rage
>she calls police and has me arrested for Domestic Violence
>uses the fact that I hit her in divorce case
>wins house and half my savings even though she never worked a single second.
>now a convicted criminal and lost all my friends and known by everyone in my town as a wife beater.
>lost everything in divorce
>have literally nothing life ruined.
>see pictures on Fb of ex wife in Mauritius with Bongani
>have nothing to live for just want to die

She literally completely ruined my life. The only girl I ever had. She was my everything, Women truly are evil. I see no way back into society and am in constant pain. My life is finished. She did this to me after everything I did for her. 0 conscience. I don't think I'll ever stop hurting.

What did int have to do with it though

>(I don't believe in women working, that's not their societal role)

This makes me hope this story is true

How's that Sup Forumss fault?

Dust yourself off user.
Women aren't evil, but what happened to you (two sides to every story tho) sucks.
Please don't kill yourself. Make her see the error of her ways by making a success of yourself instead of validating her (subconcious) opinion. Also I'll be very annoyed with you ;) and I roll deep

And me for you to move to Canada you shitcago faggot

how is this our fault? you fucking pussy

fuck her life up before you do it

Spent most of my free time on Sup Forums

I still think your story is made up but if it's not you shouldn't have. That was a mistake... it's not always about money. Actually spending time with each other while you are alive also matters.

She's a whore regardless

Yeah nah, you're a new regular flag here, like Joe Daki. (Rhymes with...)

Stop lying would be a good start.

there is a saffer woman I know anyway her first husband turned HOMOSEXUAL and went out with a black man and then her second husband died in a plane crash anyways now she is trying to gold-dig off an old relative of mine in order to get an Australian visa (this will not work tbqh)

If she never give up hope why do u, do u want to be outdone by a wimman

>white women associating with blacks
>South Africa
That's how I know your story is bullshit

>>work 60 hours a week for last 7 years to buy a house for us and to support her so she never has to work (I don't believe in women working, that's not their societal role)

retard, you ruined your own life, women are not speshul snowflakes

Here is my story.
>be 31, never married
>own nothing
>the end

Was there anything that could've foreshadowed this while you two were initially dating?

>31, married for 7 years
You ruined your life, seven years ago. Don't blame Sup Forums for your stupidity.

if this site actually influenced you you would surrender yourself to the bull and be happy that you are being cucked because you are a simple minded retarded and believes every joke this site tells you.

if your OP post is really true, I hope you will at least kill your ex-wife and the bull before offing yourself, be a man till the end f@m.

Im from new york you stupid chicano nigger.

Kill her and then yourself faggot, it's the only way out now.

fuck off cuck

"majke her see the errors of her wayyz"

you are the one who should kill himself

You can always come to Asia. :)

You need to kill her

Don't be like Menelaus

murder her
and the nigger

sounds totally legit :^)

This is obviously not a true story but if it were and I were you I'd murder her before killing myself.

This is objectively the best answer

desu I would have killed myself as well

None lost

Maybe dont be a weak faggot, if this is not bait, you deserve it .

A monkey will never cuck me. They fear me

you soundlike a cuck you deserve no compassion. Be a fucking man and fuck off

Don't marry women, especially don't marry literal fucking NEETs.

Wow wtf.
Normally i would tell you to not kill yourself.
But i would understand in this case, however, kill the nigger and your ex first.
Ik zou je verbergen in mijn kelder als je terug naar huis komt witte man