Is her career finished yet? If not, how long does she have left?

Is her career finished yet? If not, how long does she have left?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/790936408466853889?lang=en
strawpoll.me/10188547/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think she's ever stuck a shampoo bottle in her vagina?

her looks have to go before people realize she is talentless, I still want to fuck her so it will be a while

the probabilities of her stuffing a shampoo bottle in her vagina is about 13.4 % dont ask me how I know.

It depends on whether or not beauty and the beast underperforms, and honestly it just might, disney has invested a fuck ton of momey into the marketing whether or not they make that money back is yet to be seen

I know how you know, but it can be our secret.

She's literally singing in BATB and leading a tom hanks film. You think capeshit actresses are relevant.

Were this any other shit waifu tv parades thry would be praising her. She also dropped out of La La Land thankfully since its oscarbait. BASED EMMA.

Also Colonia wasn't british it was a german production and grossed 2.5 mil. Kind if crazy to realize the place existed for so long

never forget

twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/790936408466853889?lang=en

post pictures of her holding books.

>Is her career finished yet?

Long over.

I am amazed by out of touch comments I see on Sup Forums BATB will rake it in and everyone will say emma had nothing to do with I naturally. It could gross almost $1.5 billion by my estimates.

This everyone memeing she has no career are truly fucked in the head. As are anyone who thinks she's talentless.

>staring in a summer blockbuster that'll print $1b
>is her career finished?

gee I dunno

shes in star wars?

Hey, Disney movies have flopped because of those kind of expectations. It might do well but not HP levels of well which would lead to possible disappointments.

I love how almost everyone on Sup Forums is jelly of emma. She's a good actress and she's just starting to lead. I could list all the terrible actresses you go wild for but you all know who they are.

That makes no sense for the fact that the reason FB didn't make HP money was it didn't have any of the trio in it. Therefore little interest. It could make more than HP money there's a ton of kiddies that will see it

been a while since ive heard about her in a movie. last time i heard about this little witch was when she spoke to the UN about women.

I had sex with her in the shower. Ask me anything

Hey pal you aren't too bright are you

She said after HP she wanted to not do blockbusters but low budget stuff. Even noah was technically a big budget indie film. But she has been attached to BATB since 2013 when del toro was directing. She was chosen by Chazelle to be in La La Land but dropped out. She's doing BATB because she's wanted to sing on screen. She did take off 2016 for filming but she filmed three films in 2015 including BATB and the circle

She's still /our girl/

If beauty and the beast bombs, it over.

This silly cock tease would be the richest woman on the planet if she gave the people what they want and did a decent nude/sex scene.

It's not like she's a spectacular actress and all her choices have been terrible since Harry Potter.

All she has is her pussy and that has a clear shelf life.

so she filmed this movie in 2015 and its been in post production hell ever since? lol she is a fucking bum

Oh it won't bomb. She made the right decision dropping out of la la land which only grossed 30 mil. With her it would have done better sure but BATB will kill the BO

Chastain. Emily blunt. Theyve been bombing.

Pleb taste confirmed.

Movie: Watson
Film: Stone
Kino: Roberts

La La Land set a new bar for modern musicals. Beauty and the Beast is going to get panned.

>Emma Stone not best feet
sorry but you lost me there

Lolololololololololololololololololol

You don't know anything about movies do you? A year and a half post production is nothing especially for a musicial where they have to record

fEMMAanist is always best

How well did the Jungle Book movie do? I have no idea what to expect for these live-action remakes

>kino
>the tv actress who stars with dave franco
>who looks like a coke tranny
bravo Sup Forums

at least Arrival wasn't a total flop

Watsons feet are already perfection, Stone had no chance

Jungle book made just short of a billion at the box office, 94% RT. Maleficent made $750 mil. These movies pretty much can't fail.

Holy shit.

SeeEmma doesn't care about the money she has plenty of it. She wants to direct someday. And reminder thirteen year old emma loved mel gibson, Braveheart was one of her favs

alright you make a convincing argument, hadn't seen this one

I haven't seen it but since it was scifi released at the right time it had a boost compared to Villenueves other stuff

this post just confirms you're a slob who dines on fries and cheeseburgers while I have a refined palate that can appreciate offal and escargot.

It did much better overseas. Chastain has the mommy market cornered

no one gives a fuck about katy perry...

Watson's haircut torpedoes all her rankings for me. Just awful.

>the mommy market
I hate this place so much

Based emma told Chazelle to fuck off though she was his choice you uninformed shit tasting pleb memer. Stone sounded terrible and the numbers were flat

I know why emma dropped out though the role was almost identical to her role in Ballet Shoes. It was cliche with cardboard characters. She chose right

that's not katy perry

imagine the squeaking sounds those must make with every step

Lmao kid emma roberts lmao

Go watch screen queens again since it won't get renewed and go watch NERVE

She doesn't have that haircut anymore though,and she still pulled it off.

>ywn bring emma a freshly tributed photo to a signing event
>a bunch of families and little girls around
>blushing virgin user standing there holding a damp photo
>handing her the pic
>she makes no reaction
>immediately knowing what you are
>putting her pen down on the table
>and simply says "name?" in a stern british qt voice
>using her finger she starts "signing it"
>as soon as the next little girl steps up she smiles again and talks

i wish that i was underneath one of her soles inside of one shoe

Very true
PA was one of the most postkinos of 2014

You think Emmas ever been BLACKED?

>She wants to direct someday

She has been infected by the parasite of feminism.

She will regret this decision when she hits the wall.

Believe me, her 'I just turned 40' nude photoshoot is coming but by then it would have been too late.

She's literally racist sherlock

Only true plebs call mediocre james franco directed garbage postkino. Even worse than adult world

Just look at those eyes
you just KNOW

>PA
>james franco directed
Found the actual fucking /r/movies sofia drone.

This she pulled it off
Has nothing to do with feminism she paints, plays the flute, sings dances writes and naturally wants to direct, she picked the bling ring because of coppola and was the only one in Harry potter who ever talked about the directors and their styles. It was always an interest.

I hope they fucked and she got AIDS as a result

what the fuck. emmas face is some serious uncanney valley shit.

>emma roberts is good in palo alto
>palo alto is good
I can't stop laughing but I'm glad I now have the full picture and can put a virtual face to your shit taste that you tip all day everyday. This is fucking priceless. I had an inkling your taste was this bad but I never thought it would be this.

I'm grinning ear to ear, princess. Look at you,

You are extremely intimidated by actual knowledge real kino. You probably thing The Bling Ring is good too, don't you? Even better would be if you're a PNW plebeian which is why this movie has you so scared

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The autist reveals his true colours ill always remember this day. I actually pity you for liking that horse face untalented bitch. Living proof that nepotism can only take you so far if you can't act

whats a bautiful

How upset are you senpai you can't even type properly

>doesn't even deny the PNW pleb ideals
This just keeps getting better and better, my suspicions about you are 100% correct. Do you play video-games and have nu-male beard too?
>I actually pity you for liking that horse face untalented bitch
I'm not and the only other thing I've seen her in is "NERVE" which was bad unlike Palo Alto(a postkino masterpiece that attacks your garbage idea of life)

I don't know what PNW is you autist

And ok I've seen more roberts films than you then

Best emma is only emma

Flick: Roberts
Movie: Stone
Kino: Watson

FTFY

Television: Roberts
Movie: Stone
Kino: Watson
FTFY desu desu

No

>that toy
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>"La La Land is the special Olympics of musicals that will make eager fag hags believe that Broadway influenced tripe no longer needs a cast who can sing and dance."

pls

>man-faced doll
So accurate.

>Disney movie
>Underperforming
They could've cast anyone in that role and it would still make an insane amount of money. TFA did.

Exactly what I said already with the meme

She's been attached to the project since 2013 for a reason she's insanely popular. But its not like TFA its a musical. Emma was trained to sing and dance as a kid and did so in plays before potter.

Sure they could have cast nobody but nobody cares about Rey they care that Emma is belle

No, she's not:
strawpoll.me/10188547/r

cucking yourself is no way to go through life son

Fuck: Roberts
Marry: Stone
Kill: Watson

>Highly underrated question.

Why do rich actors dress so sloppy ?

Trump winning is so great.

kerri green shits all over emma watson.

this tbqh go watch her Lucas anons just go watch Lucas honestly

no watch summer rental.

you are both in the 13.4% aren't you.

of course she has

She's about to be in the biggest Disney movie since Frozen, kid.

>Dat Candy

And she will suck in it.

not totally finished because she controls her weight. she'll be kristen dunst for the next 10 years.

Wow how brave having a shit opinion and hating on emma watson

Would it be fair to say that if billions of Sup Forums dumbfucks don't act the fool, then Emma Watson may feel free to act normally? Or am I overextending my understanding of you autist-tards??