youtube.com/watch?v=izXAoKKHm4g
youtube.com/watch?v=zuaqKdA7VjA
youtube.com/watch?v=_-aETXtqOvc
youtube.com/watch?v=8832yDIq2C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Stannis the mannis

second for Jon the moron

Third for Jonelyn

If Euron is /ourguy/ and Cersei is /ourgirl/...
Who is /oureunuch/?
Varys, Theon, or Grey Worm?

Varys desu

much better than boring jonsa desu

randyll tarly after his meeting with brienne

which one was cleos again?

This.

Spiderposting IS /got/

No, she'd take it too far just like the weight loss and get horrible D cup implants that don't go with her.

I don't want to create that monster

>Vale ?

what do you think george is doing right now?

I wonder if Dany's army ambushing the Lannisters will be a proper big battle like Jon v Ramsay or just some offscreen bullshit?

Do any set picture/video leaks answer this question to any degree?

youtube.com/watch?v=izXAoKKHm4g

How DO these guys survive the winter if it lasts for years? What's the storage lifetime of wheat anyway?

Getting hype over the Golden Globes.

Eating.

Thinking about Sibel and Wild Cards.

GRRM is a fucking hack, news at 11. Reminder that he had absolutely no conception of how tall 700 feet is.

god he speaks so annoyingly slowly
good points though

Why did he leave out the third and most likely option
(3) my fat ass dies before I finish it"?

Triggered by that filename desu

>that last line
what the fuck is his fucking problem? does he realize how slowly he's going?

I always listen to him a 1.5x speed, just like the TBF.

i dont know what you mean, its just the welsh word for raven

i would prefer (2)

Fucking shame desu

>i'm working on it

kill yourself holy shit

at first i thought this was an edit then i saw it was real, dear lord. Such arrogance and bullshit does he come up with.

lol british people

george has a lot of meta plotholes with geography and demographics and shit
and minor plotholes too
like how the fuck did viserys and dany survive in the free cities for so long

Can they import food from the other continent?

does anybody else shout THE WINDS OF WINTER in their head every time

if essos can grow food in the winter then pretty much everywhere south of the neck in westeros should be able too as well

it would actually have been interesting if the series addressed this and this was a major conflict

>someone mention this to preston jacobs i'm sure he'd love to sink his teeth into this
>so much time waiting for that fat fuck to finish the latest novel
>you know stop watching football for 20 minutes

be honest which one of you guys is Hendel?

Whoever you are EDIT OUT YOUR COUGHING FITS .

wew can't let these threads die
bump

name 8 things Stannis did wrong
go ahead, I'll wait

1. Murdered Renly
2. Lost the Battle of Blackwater
3. burned his relatives
4. Trusted Melissandre
5. burned the leader of the wildlings
6. burned Shireen
7. Caused his wife to commit suicide
8. Foolishly attacked Winterfell with what remained of his men.

1. stayed at dragonstone instead of contacting the new hand of the king about what he'd found out
2. started doing retarded shit like burning statues of the 7 and making most of westeros hate him
3. chose one of the worse possible times to kill his brother
4. lost to a fucking meme dwarf
5. sold his soul to the ironbank kikes
6. trusted the red bitch
7. if the show is any indication, there should easily be 2 more coming up

I can name 20

Yes user, we are all well aware that things all-caps in text implies shouting. We aren't autistic.

>he said, posting and memeing in a dead general about a show about a series of fiction books that will never be finished

The show will at least end, and that's all that matters

So if the andals are germanic, the first men are slavs, the ironniggers are vikingniggers and the dornish are moorish/spanish rape babies, what the the Targs?

Numenorians.

t. Tolkien

it's a fantasy series and this shit could have been explained easily

bu no, it's a "realistic fantasy" and we can't have any magic shit, fuck you george and your precious historical fiction

>this shit could have been explained easily
how?

Jon dies season 7 ( which is why they leave him behind ) but a point of death beric or thoros revives him.

Go back to redacted

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Third for Jaqen the motherfucking

This seriously it's like a shotgun blast.

>tfw book Brienne will never make it on screen
>"No chance, and no choice."
Why did they think that making her a rude, surly, mean spirited, murder machine was a good idea?

Elves.

(2) when?

The First Men are Celts, or Britons. The Andals are Saxons (so yes, Germanic) and the Ironborne are supposed to be Scandinavians or Norwegians. The Rhoynar are Spanish.

The Targaryans are the Romans if they invaded with Dragons and never left. Valyrian is still like the global language of science and literature or whatever, it's basically Latin.

btw the ethnographics in this series make no fucking sense at all. Are there any stated cultural or linguistic differences between, say, Westerland men and Stormlanders? I haven't seen it yet. How the shit is there only one spoken language in this country?

Ned just got LITTELFINGERD!!!

>I am working on (1)

dontbelievehislies.jpg

nope, you're a dickhead..

It has been over 5 years since A Dance of Dragons was released, and apparently Winds of Winter contains things he had written but couldn't fit into the previous book. He's writing at an incredibly slow pace; of course people will ask him about it. There were only a couple of years between A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings and he was writing other things at the time.

1) not wrong. usurpers deserves to die
2) a defeat doesn't mean you did something wrong. be specific if you think he did.
3) traitors deserve to die just like usurpers. Stop being sentimental and think something is wrong just because it's about family.
4) He never trusted her, he said many times he didn't know if she had any powers, but she put the fear in the heart of men and he would use that. He didn't have much else to use.
5) Show only. Fanfiction doesn't count.
6) ""
7) ""
8) In the books he's waiting for them to attack him and has laid traps and has some scheming going.
Because book Stannis is actually a talented commander (in a shitty situation, army-wise) and not a drooling incompetent retard like they made him on the show who can't guard his camp because "he doesn't know the land" and isn't aware of a 5k strong cavalry until it's in eyesight.

So your things were all things that are show-only, or things that are "punishing treasons". So basically you think what is right is to let everyone roll over you betray you, steal your throne, steal your daughter...

Oh yeah. You think it's wrong to burn Shireen...
In the books, those "relatives" he burned wanted to take Shireen against his will and give her to Cersei as an hostage, behind Stannis' back, to deal for a truce.

Cersei is not only Stannis' enemy, she's also batshit insane/retarded. So is Joffrey. And Tywin is a cruel ruthless motherfucker. You think Shireen would be in good hand?

Just try to picture this happening to you...
You're an high ranking officer in the US army or something and one of your captains kidnap your daughter to send her to some ISIS leader to deal for some kind of truce.

What would you do?
I think being burned alive in this situation was getting off easy.

they can't even give a proper character to people like Stannis, Davos, Jaime...
Think they're gonna do it for a random like Brienne? They probably don't even remember she's a PoV character, like Samwell.

And it's not just D&D the fans are at least equally to blame. Showfags don't want characterization and development, they want badass epic moments and shocking scenes.

That's how you get wonderwoman instead of a shy, insecure woman trying to find her place in a world she doens't really fit in. Can't have that. Not stronk enough.

>Be Littlefinger
>Manlet
>Low birth
>Fall in love with prime Cat
>Get BTFO by Brandon "Thundercock" Stark
>Get cucked by Ned "The underdog" Stark
>Get killed by Sansa/Arya/ cripple Bran in S07
Just cuck my shit up Stark

Frogfu?

Why even include her? Speaking of Jaime, seeing as how his character development never happens in the show, they could have very well just had Cleos deliver him to KL in season 3. Literally nothing would change.
>Jaime continues being Cersei's lapdog who doesn't give a shit about knighthood
>Sandor """dies""" from an infected bite
>Stannis dies offscreen in a battle
>Theon and Sansa just successfully escape on their own
Brienne just takes up screen time.

Why would he want to smoke?

Oh, slags

Maisie

is a disgusting slag

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

Brother, may I please have some Brans?

I have a bad feeling that D & D are aware of Baneposting and will work in some sort of "big girl" reference for Brienne before it's over

"The fat fuck should stop watching football and write the book"

Is he always this BASED?

He's fucking 17 for god's sake. What the fuck is wrong with Brits?

the simple frey who cat killed at the red wedding (books)

How did the fat fuck let Conan get through with this?:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuaqKdA7VjA

reminder that there are two magical trees in asoiaf. the weirdwood which represents the pale white tree with red leaves. the tree of good and evil and their is the ironwood tree. guarded by house forester of ironwrath. who's wood is black with blue leaves. the same blue leaves used to procure shade of the evening and the tree used to create the white walkers.

both inspired by the two main trees of the garden of eden.

the tree of good and evil and the tree of eternal life.

nights king wants bran dead because eating of both trees mixed with jojen via the weirwood and meera via the ironwood will make him a powerhouse not to be fucked with.

poor ethan the brave. from iron to ice.

euron is well informed of so much he is nothing but a perceived meme character but probably one of the best presented to the viewer.

ironwood is meant to be stronger than steel and is obviously once grown on the iron islands of the ironborn.

euron knows this shit and drinks from the leaves of the ironwood and is a blackbeard pirate cunt of a viking whom we need more of.

>the tree of good and evil and the tree of eternal life.

Why can't GURM ever write something original? I bet he even stole "her cunt became the world" and "sunset found her in the grass, groaning" from some obscure hack.

He's only got like three vids. The MGR one is funny as fuck.

he gained inspirado from mythology all across the world. norse, germanic, saxon, the bloody scots, abrahamism, monotheism, paganism etc. it's all wrapped up in one story of his making.

Jaqen approves

>Jaqen
>not "A man"

I know the whole point of a copypasta is being annoying. But this one is S.H.I.T!

and all takes place within the inner earth. aka inside the blue giants eye named makumba.

shit the game of thrones intro cinematic is obviously in an inner earth just watch the presentation of the map. it's obviously appears within an inner sphere and not an outer sphere.

obviously we reside on the outer sphere of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=8832yDIq2C8 inner earth cinematic.

suck a jewish nut, you obviously haven't read the story if you don't know the existence of ironwood trees.

the trees responsible for shade of the evening and the running theme of the telltale series game regarding house forrester. the protectors of the ironwood trees.

the trees who's leaves are harvested for shade of the evening ( name resembles the long night ) and fire which burns blue clearly seen in video related.

fucking jews

What is a boy trying to say?
That a man is not Jaqen?

both woods are present on the house of the black and whites doors.

magical black wood and magical white wood for the doors.

Jaqen is rhaegar / aragon / strider

watch the tv series doors of the faceless men. they have both the wood of the weirwood tree and the wood of the ironwood trees as it's doors.

both magical trees inspired from the two trees from the garden of eden mythos.

one the tree of knowledge of good and evil ( weirwood ) and the iron black tree of eternal life.

obviously the black tree with blue leaves, used to create the shade of the evening, the wood that burns blue is used in the creation of the white walkers.

I-I'm not a b-boy!
b-baka!

this is why euron, the iron born, the shade of the evening ( shade of the long night ) the iron wood are all related and apart of forgotten history.

euron undestands this and has the knowledge of the real old way.

ironwood the tree of eternal life. what is dead may never die. the others are all related.

black ironwood door and white weirwood door.

suck a muslim nut you jewish subhuman neanderthal bitch

>mixed with jojen via the weirwood and meera via the ironwood

...what?

bran ate jojen in a dance of dragons. will most likely eat meera.

or will be sacrificed before given the opportunity, bringing an end to the three eyed raven may be cause to broker peace with the others.

and the pact of fire and ice may be related to the protection and separation of the weirwood and ironwood trees.

No he is not.

Jaqen H'Ghar = Faceless Men = Jaqen H'Ghar = No One