I proclaim this /sexiestmovie/

I proclaim this /sexiestmovie/

so many faps in my teenage years

Oh look, it's that OTHER Tony Leung

Why are Asian men PERFECT for white women?

Any chicks with hairy pits in it?

The actress is half Asian

She is of english, chinese, vietnamese and spanish descent.
A very nice cocktail.

This fucked with my head for so long.

She only looks nice in this movie.

War of Tony Leungs: Kafai vs Chiuwai

Also Color of Night, which is even sexier then The Lover because you see Bruce Willis' willy.

You are clearly wrong.
This is the most recent photo i've found of her. It's from 2010. She was still hot af at 37.

the version i downloaded didnt have english dubs, what was the entire reason she found him and why did she leave?

also I really loved the 4th sex scene where she got on top and you saw the base of his real penis exposed and entering her

its usually so obviously fake in most movies with sex scenes because the humping isnt synchronized, but in all 6 full frontal sex scenarios throughout the film each of various positions you never had that issue because it was all real performances and her body was involuntarily moved with each thrust

I think she found him because he came up to her and talked to her and he was a fancy guy and she felt like a grown up with him. She left after her family was treated to a night out by him and the family didn't like the relationship. Plus, he was to be married to someone-arranged marriage. But they did see each other years later I think-in real life-I don't remember if they mentioned it in the end of the film or not.

what's on their faces?

oh wait. they're chinks

i love her buck teeth, it makes her look really young

t. redneck mutant from hills have eyes

he was looking for a young white girl, she was a teenager looking for an older sugar daddy. he had to marry some other girl because his father controlled the finances /and muh family honor and in the end while she was crying on the ship, she realized she loved him.

>lover5.webm
Post all of them please