It's pretty much inevitable that remain will win the majority in the vote...

It's pretty much inevitable that remain will win the majority in the vote. Leave was looking good until some nutcase who had no political interest killed an MP who supported remain.

Her funeral is today & it looks like our muslim mayor & the pig fucker are gonna milk her death again for one last push for the remain campaign.

Let's face it fellow Brits. We're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ommID32ZHro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're gonna sink with us mate.
We just need to send more uneducated Italianiggers your way, like all my old school friends that didn't even finish high school. Guess what?
They all work in England and fuck your women. Like literally the scummest Italians all go to England topkek.

the death had nothing to do with it and desu if the leave campaign were smart enough they would argue how atrocious it is to use someones death as a tool to argue politics.
Then again if the leave campaign were smart enough they wouldn't be voting leave.

It's over for all of us. The western world is filled with weak white betas like who have no loyalty to their people.
It was a good run though. Collectively western Europe was even more impressive than Rome, but decadence brings the apathy which ends all empires.

Don't you chaps find it a little odd that some nutter stabs a fucking britain YES MP then proudly announced he did it because he wants Britain to leave the EU a few weeks before the most consequential vote of the last twenty years?

STOP REPLYING TO THESE FUCKING 1-POST BY OP SHILL THREADS.

DISINFO BY REMAIN SIDE THAT IS TRYING TO SPREAD VIA SOCIAL MEDIA.

VOTE LEAVE.

it's obviously a coincidence user

>Voting away your own independence

I can't even begin to imagine what the fuck is wrong with you

>"pretty much"

Stopped reading right there. That phrase is universal for "I have no facts to back this us, I have no idea what I'm talking about, and I'm going to pull this one right out of my ass".

What does "pretty much" even mean? Explain "pretty" in that context. Is "ugly much" the opposite?

We're all pulling for you, britbongs.

Most of the population is turbocuck'd

This triggers a nationalist.

Just off yourself if you're not going to vote because you are sad

Seriously you are worthless

Good. You need to sty in the EU

so, looks like you got MOssad'd.

Was it a false flag?

I voted remain x10

It's not over til it's over. Go out and vote and convince as many people as you can to vote leave or stay home if they're voting remain. This is do or die. If you lose it is over for Britain.

The Leave campaign did argue that, but the remain campaign are utterly devoid of morals, backbone and national pride to the point they would actually fuck her corpse if it meant political gain.

>if we leave we win
>if we stay europe will fall and we can say told you so

either way lads we fucking win

Of course its a coincidence. How dare you suggested that Jo Cox was a sacrificial goat to further the plans of the government and their EU masters. And don't event think of suggesting she was a loony bitch who wouldn't think twice to use her kids heads to ram into a Leave boat. And don't even think for a second that her equally loony husband would use her death as a political tool in order to help swing the public to remain in the clutches of the EU. Only a crazed Nazi and those who don't enjoy the taste of Muslim jizz would say otherwise.

>we
unless you're a jew oligarch i don't think you can't say that

good you cucks stay. We make so much fucking money of you and other eu fags.

Fishing quotas kek

So much tariff monez

How can you be this autistic?

>pretty much inevitable that X
means there is a high probably, but less than 1, that X is going to happen.

don't listen to propaganda like this brits. Go out there and vote tommorow. Don't let them bring you down without a fight

what show is that image from?

Question Time a few weeks back, the guy is a massive cunt.

Question Time:

youtube.com/watch?v=ommID32ZHro

Is that Eddie Izzard? Wtf did a hipster hobo throw up on him? It looks like he was tarred and feathered by Russell Brand.

Yeah it is, he's been pulling this shit for as long as I can remember. He's becoming more and more obnoxious in his desperate attempts to be relevant.

I love how whiny you and my fellow Americans get over the liberal menace today. Fun fact guys, most freedom wasn't fought through biased corrupt means where one side had the dominant voice and shut down dissent. It's done through force. Even if BREXIT passed you don't think they would ignore it and invalidate it? Reality check, you want freedom look to your history and how corruption was settled. We all have been coasting on our descendants victories sorry all but we live in a shitty time where a world war or massive bloody revolution is right around the corner. Now stop being pussies and prepare for it.

Hmm. Well I suppose it makes sense, and it has been awfully peaceful around here for too long.

I think a good punch-up will do my generation and the next some good. I could've done with national service when I was 18. Flying off on a bit of a tangent, but still.

I agree, we have lost.

I am still impressed that it is as close as it is, though.

53-47 for Remain, I think.