Donald Trump Announces Plan To Annex Canada Following Recent Bestiality Controversy

>Donald Trump Announces Plan To Annex Canada Following Recent Bestiality Controversy

unleashedreality.com/trump-annex-canada/

>“When I become the President of the United States of America,” Trump bellowed. “I will conquer Canada.”

And people think Killary can still win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_L-vL5NFkYA
youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically, I support this. Based NH will invade and I'll claim a Quebecois frogfu to culturally indoctrinate.

War of 1812 pt 2, only this time I'll be routing for the yanks.

>It's a delusional lil Trumpkin thread

KEK

you won't take our right to love without a fight

Cant come soon enough.

Don't not underestimate the Québécois, burgerbro. You'll think you have her in the palm of you hand, then BAM! It's peameal bacon for breakfast before you're taking your young children Henri and Marie to see Bonhomme.

>Annexing Canada

Right, like we really need even more liberals.

>“I’m going to send our soldiers North, and I will create a path of death and destruction directly to Justin Trudeau’s home, where I will challenge him to a fist fight.”

I wish that was real kek

You dont keep the liberals, they die in the invasion and when you rally them up ad communist dissenters 2 months later.

Please do

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HE STILL THINKS BERNIE HAS A SHOT

>even mentions Bernie

Kill yourself Trumpkin

Trudeau would mail us his ass in seven boxes.

But if you punch out your enemies, they win.

Hillary can't beat Trump you delusional fucking retard

>he unironically believes this

Consider your entire world outlook is wrong, because it probably is.

I have never seen Trump in a fist fight, but i'v seen Trudeau in a padded fist fight... Trump has a shot.

If you kill your enemies, they win. If you break their spirits so that they have nothing to live for and then deny them the release of death, you win.

RARE FLAG

America has tried before and failed miserably. We didn't even put much effort into it.

youtu.be/_L-vL5NFkYA

>Trudeau caught memorizing lines behind the scenes about quantum computing before he demanded the press ask him a question about quantum computing, when asked about ISIS, he refused to answer and gave his rehearsed lines about a totally different subject, the clip the media actually showed - and was portrayed to make it look like he was actually asked about QC

Reality.

>Trudeau shocks media with amazing knowledge of quantum computing

What you believe. ^

Majority of people i know in real life are brainwashed by media and believe Hillary is the better choice.

>le ebin out-of-context training session footage maymay

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

Trudeau actually says often that "diversity is our strength"

Literally out of a genocide video about Hitler wiping all the jews in Israel out through multi-culturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

He got knocked the fuck out by a light jab in practice sparring, and then he went against a run down cokehead who was tossed out of the senate and started hanging around strip clubs.

He went down for money.

This is what Bernie bros focus on when they cant talk about the election, this is actually what leftist voters decide to vote over.

Trudeau beat Mulcaire because idiots like this guy dont know what modern propaganda looks like.

Its looks like pic related.

>No, America, we dont need your firefighters
>No, Russia, we dont need your world class water bombers
>No, Mexico, we dont need whatever the fuck you were going to send, and Straya, keep your trolls

>South Africa! Send us your pieces of leather attached to sticks! We will beat out the fire with the strength of diversity and tolerance alone!

Die, painfully.

>le ebin complete rigged publicity stunt match

Look at his fucking movements my fellow user. Look at the kid's movements. He's aiming for the top of the head and the padding on the side, he's throwing aggresive actor swings.

Trudeau wouldn't be able to take a kidney shot, a proper shot to the jaw, a proper shot to the diaphragm, hell he'd probably flake like a leaf in the sun from a good shot to the snout.

>conspiracy theory

It sure is easy for a couple of chucklefucks to pout about how they could, like, totally mop the floor with their prime minister when they know they'll never be called out.

This board is 18+, try Reddit. Its not a conspiracy theory, its a tip from someone who has Goebbels as his hero.

Thats blatant propaganda.

Explain why he would turn down world class water bombers that are used to defeat the largest forest fires in the world, in Sibera each year.

Or Americas, our closest ally... or Mexicos, or, Australias.. but would accept untrained firefighers from South Africa, who dont even know what a fucking HOSE IS.

They literally used pieces of leather, attached to sticks.. they are called "firebeaters".. they slap the fire out.

These fires are like 100 feet high at the top of the trees. Totally useless.

What value are they? Propaganda. If you can see it, you unironically deserve to be gassed.

>like father like son

There's no theory about it, but there is a damned conspiracy against Canadian men and women since just before the cold war shot off.

And i'd absolutely 100% love to fight Trudeau. I'd choke him out standing.

>Canada will have the Second Amendment

DAS IT MANE

We were going to send sombreros and chihuahuas :,(

Its the thought that counts.

It's so that when you finally get your day in the ring with him, you'll be so blind with rage that you knock yourself out.

What about gorditas and margaritas?

>very slow response
>no ability to adapt
>no answers to question
>repeat same meme that youve already been called out for

she made some awesome candy too

>"We must stop taking this bait," said Toad, as he took the bait again