OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4

>I wish the black kids at school would let me say the n word

>im here for the job interview

this is seriously the worst song i've heard all year, even beating out future's part on king's dead

Future's verse is a pleb filter

you a gay

no u

I too saw fantano's cringe video

This but unironically

>black people feel the ripples of slavery, ripples of segregation, more police brutality and cycles of poverty
>but I'm the victim because someone said white people smell like mayonnaise on twitter

>but unironically
>assuming it wasn't already unironic

>only black people were ever slaves

Is there a equivalent for "uncle tom" for white people? Because this board is full of them

>someone said white people smell like mayonnaise on twitter
whiter than a ghost here, this is pretty funny

In America this is more or less true.
Sure, Irishmen were also discriminated against and were sharecroppers, but the only real slaves in the US were black.
Even in the UK, Irish slaves were treated a lot better than black slaves overseas were.

It's because no one wants to enslave their own people... except Africans....

>WHITEBOY WHITEBOY

What did he mean by this?

Does that justify slavery? Also Irishmen were just as much "their own people" to Brits as an enslaved African tribe would be to the dominant tribe. Africans have never really identified as "African" up until the mid 20th century. They always identified with their tribe first.

In America? Yeah.

I'm white and I think white people jokes are funny too. It's called not being a loser.

But why push your agenda on the rest of the world?

Even now they identify with their tribes more. In 2018. Where we have televisions, cars, planes, nukes.

What are you talking about? All I said was that black people clearly have it worse than white people in America. Don't project your tinfoil shit onto me.

man, fuck america and all that bullshit

the Sup Forums anthem

Why are you pushing the black slavery narrative even on countries where black people were close to nonexistent?

Your point being? The reason I brought that up was because you claimed nobody wanted to enslave "their own people."

Sorta like how Africans would sell their own tribesmen to European slavers right

Hip Hop is finally dead. It's at the point where blues was when corny cracker racists like Eric Clapton were the most popular faces in a black artform.

I look forward to the next truly black style of music. The cave dwellers have ruined the genre.

The song is fucking terrible but he has some balls saying that. I can see where he's coming from but he could've said it far better. Also, anyone else got Hopsin vibes of this dude?

What the fuck are you on about? Are you seriously this retarded or is this just really clever bait? Either way, you have to either make an actual point, like an actual defensible claim, if you want an actual response.

My actual defensible claim is that African kangz sold their own people to European slavers in the 15th and 16th and especially 17th century.

>unironically saying unironically

underage vernacular

Okay, yes, that happened, but not nearly as much as one tribe selling members of another tribe. But okay, sure, it did happen. Now let's move back a few goalposts so you can explain how that justifies slavery.

The purest black music form is drums and rocks. Who are you calling cave dwellers
While the purest of white music is classical masterpieces by 15th century European geniuses.

Where did I EVER try to justify slavery? Slavery is wrong against blacks, whites, asians, men, women, children, everyone. I never tried to justify slavery. You just said Africans didn't enslave their own people when they basically did by selling them into slavery. That's all. Never did I try to justify slavery. But people seem to forget that such a low percentage of southern Americans owned slaves, and so MANY white Americans died helping free black slaves in America. In fact, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF white men killed each other. But people conveniently forget this

preach brother! Now let's go fuck our sister, Cletus!!

desu yr better off being an unapologetic racist because once people realize you dont care their brains turn off
shame (and the hope of creating shame) is their biggest drive and when they see you are devoid of it theres nothing left

Ironically African tribes have more incest than the south ever did

White slaves being in the us has been debunked, go back to pol with your "narrative" bullshit

I would like seeing a 'takeback' of Jazz but adding in the lessons learned with Hip Hop or Trap.

>in the us
But why are you pushing the white guilt and muh black slavery meme on European countries that either didn't engage in colonialism or happened to be slaves themselves?

Macklemore is going to through some rough stuff

Nobody here is, we are talking about slavery and race relations in an (American context, same as the song.

NEETS discussing politics is always funny.

>whiteboy
>looks like a nigger

>> Be white and 17
>> damn I wanna be famous but I'm not talented
>> Wait a minute why are these garbage ass soundcloud rappers doind on the chart
>> So you just have to be "deep" like XXXtentacion, Uzi or Jaden Smith
>> but that's fucking old better wait for a new trend until then I can grow some dreeds
>>White boy watched the I'm not racist video
>>Is this what I have to do if I want to be famous.
>>Damn this shit is easy I just have to talk about race in my music just like Joyner and Kendrick
>> Wait I'm not black.
>> fuck it. no one criticized Joyner, why would they criticize me.

>America is the only country in the world

No fucking wonder everyone hates you arrogant, self-absorbed shits.

Who cares.

Wigger?

Pol unironically enjoys this

I was not expecting it to be 70% likes... what is going on? Even if you support the message (which is retarded in its own right) the music is fucking atrocious

>In america, blacks were slaves
>yeah but thats just america, youre pushing this narrative onto the rest of the world
>i just said america
>yeah but why are you pushing that narrative onto the rest of the world
>bro I said america
>white genocide hurrr
Not even gonna argue with you about whits being slaves wherever else. I'm talking about America. Got it? I don't give a fuck about whatever you're trying to bait me into arguing about. Blacks were slaves in America.

But the discussion is about an American singing about race relations in America you fucking moron.

>I'm talking about America
but others don't

Alright, they're derailing the thread then. The thread was about an American singing about America. I'm not gonna get baited into whatever you're trying to derail the thread into.

He's Canadian. Did you even watch the "making of" video ? Sheesh.

Then he's got even less of a reason to bitch. What a loser lmao. Fuck I hate Canadians.

>retard gets btfo and then says some retarded shit
lmaooo

He said that he was really confused when he came to the States and people started shitposting about race relations on his videos so I don't blame him for having the opinion but good lord, him screaming at the ground about being white is hilarious.

>go to a country that isn't yours and don't understand what people are talking about
>get some mean comments on your videos
>write a song about how you're oppressed because of it

I never said I didn't blame him for making his knee-jerk reaction into cringebait.

I didn't hate black people until I learned how much they hate me just because of the color of my skin.

got triggered by too many whiteboi memes

woke up today to my roommate taking dabs and listening to this song unironically

Translation: I would like to see Jazz die even more painfully

Yeah, big surprise that the left didn't realize their identity politics would push the opposing side into embracing identity politics.
It's almost like most of their ideas are short-sighted....

He makes me embarrassed to be white.

WHITE
BOY
WHITE
BOY

Facebok rappers were a mistake.

I'm like, 100% positive this is all just to troll me.

I really don't care about black people. You don't have to ask Kanye about this. I don't care about Asian people. I don't care about Latino people. I don't care about white people. I just don't care much for people.

Kitties are taking over the world and you will all be our slaves. All you humans look alike to me anyways.

Looking forward to his single about Blue Lives Matter.

Why do you believe that you should be able to choose the actress over the people that make the show?

> I'm a dumb reactionary!

We knew that already.

So, what am I supposed to do?

the best part is that black dude that's crying. I can't believe an actor was that committed to this embarrassing shit. I can't stop watching this. I like the production on the song.

>The song is fucking terrible but he has some balls saying that.
no the song is decent and what he's saying is fucking terrible

*raises spork* rawr xD

toodles

Why do you choose to live with these people.