What does teevee think about paparazzi? Are they going extinct anytime soon

What does teevee think about paparazzi? Are they going extinct anytime soon

uhm can you delete this please i don't want my face to go public...

There the same fucking people who watched Lizzie Mcguire too

when you have thiccness like this, you can't complain

>pay me ridiculous amounts of money for doing hardly any work
>stop looking at me!
fuck off cunt

>she has a daughter

Its good money, If I lived in an area where there was a high chance of seeing one I would have probably started being one and building a career from it

you get to hear them spout stupid shit on a constant basis, so Its good to make money catching them being disusing ot complete hypocrites

She looks like an ugly fat 1950's mom in modern day world.

they're aggressive stalkers, arrogant in the knowledge that they're protected by democracy and the rule of law

That doesn't make sense.

All they have to do is not live in Cali, and get an open carry licence.

rake that back

They're huge cunts, but celebrities should expect them to appear whenever, since they're famous and all that. That's the way life works for them.

>daughter

dropped but i know she likes to fuck.

I was almost annoyed with them until I saw they pissed celebrities off so I hope they stay forever. Celebrities can go fuck themselves.

>super into working out
>get lazy like every women does and look like shit

oh well

It should be legal to hunt paparazzi for sport, they are not human and anyone who reads their shit is garbage.
What kind of loser cares about what celebrity is breaking up with who yet can't even name all the players in Syria?

Actors get millions for films and paparazzi get a few hundred for photos, thousands if it's particularly desirable.

If you don't want to be easily recognised for being famous then just do what Sia does.

Celebrities think they deserve privacy? Lmao.

>Mfw they will never, EVER get to go outside and just blend into the background like a normal person

except i'm sure the governments are REALLY happy that people are more interested in whatever lindsay lohan had for breakfast than in how the west is funding ISIS and al qaeda right now

Honestly if celebrities are going out into the public eye, I dont care if celebrities are having pictures taken of them and shit because their out in public.

The only time I find it unacceptable is when celebs are going into their homes or taking pictures of them inside/around their homes and shit. That is one place any citizen has the right to privacy

I find no sympathy for celebrities. The meaner the paparazzi is the better.

Post a pic of your body with height and weight

window drapes what are they lmao.

Celebs blaming the paparazzi for invasion of privacy is like blaming McDonalds for obesity

Both are just serving the demands of the public

Dude Hillary Duff isn't even a celebrity anymore and her two year old certainly isn't either.

they should just move to Europe, people aren't going crazy whenever they see celebs on the street, they just treat them like a normal human being. Not being a culture of attention whores and celeb worship makes a big difference

Do you know when celebrities really complain about the paparazzi the most?

When they stop wanting to take your picture.

makes you think

probably because literally nobody of note lives in Europe

This

Europe is a shithole no one in their right mind wants to live in

>Earns millions of dollars for doing nothing but a bit of acting/singing and being loved globablly
>Omg please leave me be XD

i hate celebrities so fucking much

you mean apart from the objectively best waifu(s)?

exhibit 1

dumbass

exhibit 2

Not gonna stop me jerking it to her bikini pics

I think the paparazzi are okay, especially since staying in the public eye is essential to a celebrity's career.

However i think there should be laws in place to stop them from being cunts about it, keep a distance of 10 feet, no photographing them at home, no blocking or chasing their cars, etc...

Lives in the US

he said of note

whats going on here

british tabloids are fucking psycho man. But then again I guess that's not Europe is it

this shit happened YEARS AGO

Leaving the EU isn't the same as leaving the European continent

>implying they'll even leave the EU

>Do what Sia does

Be ugly as fuck?

I forgot that all of Europe is England

looks like dannyboytbh got a job

>What kind of loser cares about what celebrity is breaking up with who yet can't even name all the players in Syria?

Women.