Hmmmnnn, I love white women!

Hmmmnnn, I love white women!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.sg/afp-penis-size-researchers-provide-the-long-and-short-of-it-2015-3/#.V2AfGfl96Uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11444668/Study-on-penises-reveals-the-average-size-...-and-its-smaller-than-you-think.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for you mate. but you probably never even had a brown chick. definatly not you on the pick : ^)

>tfw I will die a virgin and this ugly little one of a billion gook has been balls deep in white pussy

Life simply isn't fair.

All your white poonani are belong to us.

how ugly are you, m8?

>daddy bought me a ukranian hooker
>all white girls belong to us now!

The Philippines is cuck central. Every girl there craves white cock and the mixed race kids are praised there.

Probably a 6/10 on a good day.

How is that 2 inch gook micropenis of yours doing?

those statistics were self reported. All other studies show everyones being around the same, aside from asians.

As a mixed race (half white half chinese) person that's spot on.

then you can get a gf easy.

asians have normal size cocks, it's pajeets with the small dicks.

>asians have normal size cocks

t.ching chong wang

So do I.

>muh dick
>falling for the jewish niggerdick meme when it uses self-reported statistics
lmao

No, I can't. I'm a creep and they know it. And I have no charisma unless I've known the person I'm talking to for years.

>Muh Dik

businessinsider.sg/afp-penis-size-researchers-provide-the-long-and-short-of-it-2015-3/#.V2AfGfl96Uk

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11444668/Study-on-penises-reveals-the-average-size-...-and-its-smaller-than-you-think.html

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size

Asian masculinity threads are only bested in being the worst by the cuck spammers. Are you faggots really this self conscious that you have to come here and show us cherry picked white women who fuck Asian dudes?

Asian "males" are ugly manlets with 3 inch microdicks. That's a fact and no amount of reddit r/asianmasculinity propaganda and cherrypicked studies will change that

That just proves that whites are the niggers to Asians.

Same bro, God bless you!

>mfw India not even in the picture
Jdimsa

TINY ASIAN MICRO"""""DICKS""""

those 3.n/a results must be flaccid. 3 inches erect is fucking abysmal.

get over your insecurities.

im not talking about chinks, i'm talking about the faked muh dick statistics that float around on the internet

Pay Debt, ya 3-inch Nigger

Did some asian steal your qt gf user?

Frank?

This pic was debunked several times.

Same here m8
The internet fucking destroys virgins, I see white girls fucking their dogs, dudes from other countrys and other farm animals.
Meanwhile I sit here, being not extremely ugly or deformed and at a normal weight and can't even get a girl to talk to me.
No girl wants to be with me and everyone I might like is already taken by someone else.
I'd just like to feel a little bit of love for once but nope I get nothing instead, others get it all.
Even fucking muslims get white gfs here, and I as a white german get nothing NOTHING!

All races have the same dick size with the exception of effeminate asian ""'males"" who have 2 inch micro"""dicks""".

Fuck off normie.

2 aryans together - don't see the problem

White women are only good for breeding. And once they are pregnant, you leave them for another white bitch. TRUMP 2016! MAGA!

WE

Smaller dick than the Nips and Chinks

>Shitpost Nigger
Work hard pay DEBT
Pick my Cotton
I pay Sandwich
I fuck your Sister
I pay Sandwich
And I get free sucky sucky from your Mom

Whatcha gonna do, Whiteboi?
>Fucking 4.8'' inches

Holy shit triggered. It;s not my fault yall are manlet virgin asian """men""" with microscopic tiny asian """dicks"""

TINY
I
N
Y

>CONGO 7.1

BBC is the king
White BTFO

>m-m-muh white bebies!!!!

Yeah the Internet is rough but reality isn't much better. I've watched all the nerdy guys I knew in the past eventually start dating and you constantly see ugly guys with qts pretty much wherever you go now. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

But Asian male/white female still fucking gets under my skin for whatever reason. It's fucking ridiculous.

her bf is black though

>entitlement

Do people really put photos of themselves sucking dick on Facebook?

Fucking why?

sucks to be asian

That's on Instagram, and the niggers did it I am pretty sure.

>Projecting this hard
>Small Dick
>Hell even your statues show it
>Exhibiting Butthurt
>Got rekted by actual Stats
>Acting like a nigger
>But muh 4.8'' 'dik'

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Tiny dick

why are you so undesirable? like do you just sperg out when you see a woman? i am literally lmaoing at your lives to be honest familia.

This thread is hilarious

>blacks are dumb and only use muh dick argument

>asian posts.

>MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK

It's called an inferiority complex, darling

Even more than nigger/white girl? Why?

not defending the Greek but that art style is not meant to be realistic.

START LIFTING WEIGHTS YOU FUCKING SACKLESS PIECES OF SHIT
YOU WOULDNT BE HERE IF FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS YOUR DADDIES WEREN'T SLAYING PUSSY
GET YOUR FUCKING THUMB OUT OF YOUR ASS
STOP TREATING GIRLS LIKE THEY ARE SOME FUCKING DIVINE BEING

>and you constantly see ugly guys with qts pretty much wherever you go now
>Asian male/white female still fucking gets under my skin for whatever reason
dude holy shit just get out more

grils don't really give a shit about men's looks unless you're some hollywood celebrity or actor

stop being such a pussy bitch famalam

Not really, I just don't have much to say and if you can't make a female feel good somehow whether with your looks, humour or just interesting conversation, you very quickly become lower than dogshit in their eyes and they let you know by doing subtle things like looking away when you're talking, not saying anything to you, etc.

That's life for millions of people in this world.

>tiny dick
Large dicks were seen as primitive and animalistic for a long time, that's where niggers got their "large dicks" from.
Kill yourself.

Wow you managed to get a photo with a white girl?Congrats man, now you can wank to this photo the rest of your life in your cuckshed.

Asian Men hate it when Asian Women date White Men, but would jump over 10 Asian women for a White Woman.

You hypocritical slant-eyed fucks.

Nothing wrong with Asian men and white women bro

>Nice trips

It all started with that brokeass Greek Hobo
shitposting about Asians and dicks man. He
couldn't into stats and start projecting his sad
insecurity unto others like a Nigger.

He must have been cucked by Chang
>Poor Whiteboi

See Stats
If anything it showed how regressive/uncultured the modern Greeks had become.

Because at least a nigger is masculine and has "swag"(ugh).

An Asian is just a .. nothing. A bland little ugly nothing, billions of him who look identical and he's breeding a white woman to create little Elliot Rodgers.

>like looking away when you're talking, not saying anything to you, etc.
you sound like you probably read into things too much, look for cues, basically needy and approval seeking behaviour.

it's not really about what you say, it's how you carry yourself, just be relaxed and don't give a shit.

It still annoys me no matter how much I try to ignore it.
I see dudes looking way shittier than I do with cute girlfriends in their arms.
How the fuck do they do it?
I saw fat dudes with cute girlfriends.
How the fuck do they do it?

Whenever I try to ask some girl out I have to abort halfway because I notice her lack of interest and don't keep bothering.

I'm also sure as fuck won't be lowering my standards, why the fuck should I take same uggo where I wouldn't even be able to get it up from disgust alone?

All I want is a cute gf that doesn't look disgusting to me.

So what?
why everyone else deserves it and I don't ?

The fuck do I know, I just talk normally to woman, then they seem nice and friendly but when I try to go a little bit further (like inviting them to a coffee or something) and suddenly they either have a boyfriend or find some other reason.

Maybe its just bad luck, i'm 25 and I'm still a touchless virgin.
Fuck this shit

But the dicks, man!!

Elliot Rodger is created by a White British Father and Asian Mother.

White fathers are too soft to raise children,
that's why you get so many degenerates and
SJWs/Liberals running around.
>You allowed this to happen

YOu don't even have a semblance of family
values and probably do not even have a clue on
how to raise them right.

Try harder next time, Britbong

>Whenever I try to ask some girl out I have to abort halfway because I notice her lack of interest and don't keep bothering.
see this is just your low self esteem. even if your right and she is losing interest, the reason is becuase she can already sense the insecurity.

Oh lol this is pretty obvious now mate
You're not confident
Those ugly cunts with cute girls are confident
It doesn't even matter what you look like. It's your attitude.
Why would a weak defenceless woman want to be with a weak cowardly man? They don't.
You can be Adonis but if you aren't manly women will pass you up for Johnny 3 inch.

>This is what tiny dicked mongoloid chink "men" actually believe

WUZ

Mine is 18, I can't believe it's so small. How could you even give pleasure to anyone with something under 14 cm

Oh well, you're talking in "retarded measurements" I understand now

The trick is confidence and style.
You got to slay her man

Don't go all prissy now
And lower your expectations, cuck

No matter how they turn out they just look like ugly little Asians. A blonde white woman with blue eyes mates with a one in a billion chink and we get a litter of slants eyed boring little ugly cunts.

What a waste.

> like do you just sperg out when you see a woman?
Yes. Girls are cruel also.

>mfw I exclusive fuck bareback
I must have several dozen children in Asia, probably about 10 in the Philippines alone.

Should a have about at least 6 in Europe, but I've never been to the Americas and Africa.

I love spreading my seed. Diluting inferior genes.

Where should I fuck next Sup Forums?

>1466403509503.jpg

Is that your wife's nickname for you?

>Whenever I try to ask some girl out I have to abort halfway because I notice her lack of interest and don't keep bothering.

>they let you know by doing subtle things like looking away when you're talking, not saying anything to you, etc.

fuck's sake are you twins?

anyway, you'd both get laid eventually.
at least you both have more going for you.

t. apprentice wizard @ 27

>Niggers and chinks fighting it out.
All is right in the world

>Where should I fuck next Sup Forums?

Off.

Hang in there user.

Whites mix more with Niggers/Pakis than East Asians. Go bitch/moan sum moar, Raj

Yet somehow they still managed to get a gf while you're stuck here on Sup Forums bitching about how life is so unfair.

Protip: It's not life's fault that no girl wants to fuck you

Canada. I want to see those fuckers defending their wife's Australian son on Sup Forums in five years time.

They're cruel if you've got nothing to offer. It's simple evolutionary biology really, and they don't even know they're doing it because it's not like they're introspective beings who realise we're living in a post-industrial society and you don't have to behave like a resource-hungry bitchcunt.

But that's the way they are and how they'll always be.

hmmmmm i love asian women

And the Nigger is back
>Still Broke
>Still selling his mom for a sandwich
>Selling his country to the Ruskies and Changs
>Got cucked by a fucking Chang

The Butthurt is real in this one
>0/10 shitpost
Try Harder, fag

>This imbecile thinks he is hurting white men by taken up the burden of dealing with white women
Foolish Nigger! We learned our lesson about white women the hard way, You'll learn yours too!

>t. Spic

I don't like any racemixing but Asian/white is just depressing because the offspring are particularly ugly.

I stopped believing in the interracial meme yesterday.

For a while I had a mutual friend with an ex, a black dude who I worked with for a while, who was playing up his relationship with said ex, of course a white girl.

I slept with that ex yesterday (when she came over after a year of us not talking, to "return a movie"), she says mutual black friend has been creeping and trying to lead people to believe they were dating, her exact words were "I don't think I could ever fuck a nigger, holy shit dude." Black mutual friend blew up my phone to get ahold of me that day, says I "blew his chances."

I can't not believe this is uncommon, white women don't crave blax and interracial, lads

(You)

"""""""""""women"""""""""""
got you covered, hans

Tran?

It's not like we want to breed with you
Hell, I am not even attracted to Brits
Most of your women are too fat and too old.
Not to mention the 'liberal' values that your people share
>Absolutely DISGUSTING

Well, if it happens, it happens.
>Deal with it

it's funny because aside from a certain subset of women blacks are probably the least desirable. you are more likely to see a pretty and classy white girl with a tall and well dressed asian guy than a black.

at least four of children in the pic may be down syndrome

>3DPD

Eh that's not really true. I went from being a 4/10 to a 10/10 and you get a shit ton more attention and girls practically throw themselves at you.

I've literally fucked >10 asian girls, they're that fucking easy. I've gotten every single one to moan about how much they prefer the white mans cock. It's honestly incredible how easy it is. Asian women literally awe over me. I fucked a 23 yr old korean hairdresser at a puberty riddled 17 years of age. Asian girls would literally prefer young and immature white cock to shrivelled up beta asian penis.

>Inb4 that happened

Believe what you want pathetic gooks, deep down you know it's true.

Pakistan

white women don't love you back though

You're either ugly or scary, nothing personnal mate but that's how it works

Try to stop being a Beta Male and go out more, bitches don't care as long as you don't seem to be desperate

You have to be confident, don't use any dating apps(it will undermine what's left of your self-esteem), and just don't fucking be a try-hard.

There's more women than men in Europe, you have plenty of choice as they don't
You'll find someone, and keep in mind that nothing is impossible especially when we're talking about relationships

But, are you unemployed ? Are you a student ? Do you have any hobbies any volunteer activities ?
If you stay at your parent's place all year long, don't go out or if you are not an actual useful member of society no one will ever give you attention and it would be logical