/brit/

The Abo vs the European skull edition

why are europeans so glorious

can communists consume any luxury goods without being guilty of hypocrisy lads? asking for a mate

I just had a beer with my female english teachers.

>depression

why did europe and asia create multiple great civilisations meanwhile africa and the americas couldn't?

NEED a brutish brit

ALRI THAILAD

is weed addictive? does not eating meat make a difference? can communists use iphones? is the earth flat? is immigration bad?

find out answers to all these questions and more, next time, on /brit/

>It's not hypocrisy when your objection is to the root system
For something as plebeian that put's so much emphasis on mass action and general strikes and the like, its clear that this is just another brand of revisionism.

>dont place blame on the individual level because the demand would exist anyway
Aside from this not being congruent with the vegan's idea of mass action earlier (if that's you), just by the fact that the particularly exploitative capitalists wouldn't exist places blame on all the consumer's who could, in theory, become, as well as opposing the system itself, morally conscious on a mass level to put those capitalists out of business refutes this argument. Change begins on the popular level.

>enjoy it all while it lasts while we smugly vote for revisionist parliamentary communists

The change won't occur unless it's real and manifests on the popular level, and not wasted on useless lip service or votes e.g., making posts about it on Twitter and voting for Labour or whatever.

why, geography of course my good sir

No, a rich Canadian who lives in Vietnam told me so

young gordon brown was sexual

fuck off nonce enabler

Americas had mayans and aztecs civilisations though they were still in diapers compared to the rest of the world.

IQ and creativity.

>For something as plebeian that put's so much emphasis on mass action and general strikes and the like
for something as plebeian as communism that puts so much emphasis on mass action...

Americas had the Mayans, Aztecs and Mississippian cultures.

Having the morning 'fee before toil lads

>Promotes liberal ethical consumerism
>accuses others of revisionism

eurasian civilisations were more accessible with each other so technology could spread better and help all of them grow

the americas had a few like the aztecs and incas and mayans who were a bit behind eurasia

with africa, most of it was south of the sahara so things didn't develop too well
sure you had north africa, but that's got the eurasian help

working at home today lads

love how mad this argument makes rorkes
almost as good as the climate change increases terrorism one
it's like they can't see that things might have multiple causes

reckon thailad wont call the king a bender because its illegal in thailand x

Possibly, but that's sort of reaching. There are cheeses and fruits known to inspire nightmares or weak sleep. If someone is bringing on weed and finds it hard to sleep sober because they're so used to being high, that's more a side effect of reckless behaviour that can occur with a lot of things. Spending too much time on the computer, not excercising enough, eating certain things, drinking too much caffeine, can also mess up your sleep and inspire nightmares.

>omg you're eating MEAT!! Think of the poor animals suffering, glad I'm a vegan and NEVER eat meat
>btw how do you like my new suede jacket, I just HAD to get it, it's sooo fetch!
>I even got a cute little PETA patch for it :3
>it really matches with my crocodile skin boots and ivory hat too

I'm the vegan mate
i was chiming in but i'm actually an unashamed neoliberal status quo pusher
I don't want to eat dead animals and don't think other people should either but i'm rich so communism isn't in my interests

glad that prick matt ludford fucked off

it was an ironic post. you'd have to be a mong to think people can't work together and advance civilization because they lived in africa not europe. europeans had to be smarter than africans to survive because they had to plan for winter

Nice strawman

reckon you could power a small village for a day with the amount of gas coming out of my arse

I like meat because it tastes good
don't care about the animals

yeah i know, i was laughing at the bitterness of your post

If it wouldn't exist in a Communist state managed economy and isn't integral to life then you are simply incentivizing the production of an exploitative commodity. All else is just collaborating.

I'm not a Communist. I don't need to play by your rules. I'm not revising anything because labor practices absolutely were unethical at one point in time.

unconvinced by your position

big if true

Heard he's going to be the next UKIP leader

show me 29 times this has happened in real life

no navigable rivers
no shortage of food
no cold climate
it's pretty hard to develop advanced trading societies without those basic requirements user, and amazingly, on the only navigable river in the continent, one of the earliest human civilizations sprang up and prospered for centuries

Are you the Twitter girl?

>be me, Theresa May, Prime Minister of Her Majesties Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
>pass the Protection of Animals act 2017 making the breeding of animals for consumption or slaughter illegal
>Jeremy Corbyn gets up to respond
>IS THE PRIME MINISTER AWARE THAT THE PACKET OF EXTRA GUM IN HER FRONT POCKET IS MADE FROM HORSES
>Opposition cheering
>Government benches silent
>High court declares legislation illegal and has me fired out of a cannon into the sun
>Fresh elections called which the Liberal Democrats win in a landslide and a slaughtered cow replaces me as leader of the opposition.

Yeah Thailad loves to go on about freedom and democracy but he chose to live under a military dictatorship with incredibly restrictive laws on civil liberties

sounds like utter bollocks mate

so what your saying is people would trade muh liberty for a higher quality of life? shocking

>I'm not a communist but here's what I think is and isn't exploitative by the standards of communists, of which I am not one.
I bet you think exploitation is "not paying a fair wage" to boot.

people don't know what they want

Thailad is a conservative Brit.
When did he start caring about Thai politics?

>inspire nightmares
it's not inspiring nightmares lad, it's a physiological rebound effect. I don't really care if weeds addictive or not, it doesn't kill you or make you seriously ill if you quit so if you want to you can, just playing debras avocado

VOTE THAI RAK THAI

ROARING

>>I'm not a communist but here's what I think is and isn't exploitative by the standards of communists, of which I am not one.
I don't need to be a Communist to point out who's not living by their own standards.

>I bet you think exploitation is "not paying a fair wage" to boot.
What are you trying to imply? That wages are inherently unjust? I think by Communist standards they are, but that isn't relevant to what I was saying. If they are, then why incentivize those paying the wages if you can easily go without it?

t. has read prisoners of geogrpaphy and is feeling VERY smug

not about thai politics
the king is unironically a bender

yeah true that
always saw this as a fatal flaw in le free market, sure i'm wrong though. If you can make someone want something, there's no moral benefit of selling it to them, making pareto improvements meaningless

poor love, having a sneezing fit in front of everyone like that
must've been nerves, bless him x

>I don't need to be a Communist to point out who's not living by their own standards.
You have to understand what standards communists hold themselves to first.
>If they are, then why incentivize those paying the wages if you can easily go without it?
Because [for communists] all wage labour is unjust, but incentivising unemployment and starvation is even worse?
It's almost like it's possible to take a nuanced approach or something.

Need to stuff my mouth with British cocks

Meh, it definitely has negative effects. It simply isn't as bad as most legal or illegal recreational drugs. Someone who gets High every day will probably fuck their lives up with weed. But people fuck their lives up escaping with alcohol or MMOs, or even gambling.

>It's almost like it's possible to take a nuanced approach or something.
not on the internet mate, i find out all information about my ideological enemy's opinions from their outrageous twitter posts and cutting critiques made by people who agree with me

>"omg guys this is my big brother, user. He like never leaves his room"

want to fuck zephy fox
want to fuck zephy fox
want to fuck zephy fox

*unzips penis*

>High is a proper noun
can smell the runt in you

neoclassical economics unironically fucking destroyed in one post
preferences are incoherent, time dependent, and random
the free market is a con

You can't fool me, that's not a big brother face, that's a "Oh hey user, I didn't know you were home!" flatmate face.
FUCK my flatmates and FUCK the multicultural Jamahiriya that would show up at my house every fucking evening drinking and not talking to me even when I gave them alcohol. I don't need friends anyway.

i desperately want to make love to a schoolboy

Hmm...

quite

Anime

>incentivising unemployment and starvation is even worse?
>It's almost like it's possible to take a nuanced approach or something

I find it odd that somehow you've gone to supporting exploitative practices so long as people have jobs. I assume you prefer (nonexistent) structural change from above, but not supporting these practices begets structural change, and that is why Communists are hypocrites.

where'd the last decade go lads? feels like just yesterday i was 20 and full of life. now i'm old and depressed

Of course you can make people want things. It's called advertising.

>do you want to be shot in the head or the finger
>i don't want to be shot
>well yeah but it takes a lot of work to not be shot so if you couldn't have your first choice what do you pick
>my finger i g---AH YOU FUCKER
>can't complain you hypocrite, i thought you didn't want to be shot? suddenly you're glad to be shot in the finger, so long as it's not in the head.
>CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE
>No no no you chose this

I've been old and depressed since I was 17.

Aneemee

>Anumoo

>In 2010 kulula.com [airline] was forced by FIFA to stop a campaign describing itself as the "Unofficial National Carrier of the You-Know-What",[10][11] which took place "Not next year, not last year, but somewhere in between",[12] obviously referring to the 2010 FIFA World Cup which took place in South Africa at that time. Another advert announced "affordable flights [to] everybody except Sepp Blatter" (the FIFA president), who was offered a free seat "for the duration of that thing that is happening right now".[13]

ARE LAUREN

so tired

Abos are subhuman

Ive been old and depressed since 15

alri

yes, they can make the argument that they don't want to buy things made in a sweatshop and would prefer to pay a premium for things made by fair paid adults

a LOT of qts there

google cheerleader effect

8/10, would neck.

I think you need to m8

not even this burger can fill the hole in my soul

Not the case here, most of the girls are qt, regardless who's sitting next to them.

i am weirdly resistant to medicine

I came in that burger.

I think this is very crude. Is not being shot structural change? I don't understand the degrees of being shot. It seems that they must be degrees of cooperating with capitalism. That being established, I don't see why you wouldn't put in "a lot of work." I suppose that doing what's reasonable is getting shot in the finger? If then, I don't know why the choice seems to be forced in this analogy nor do I understand what that would actually be. Buying Iphones and the like and opposing Capitalism?

still a better love story than twilight

[B/S] Seducing my introverted and shy little brother. [UPDATE 4]

Anime slags