White South Africans flee to Australia en masse when EFF gets in and tells all the niggers to kill all whiteys

>White South Africans flee to Australia en masse when EFF gets in and tells all the niggers to kill all whiteys
>White Brits come to Australia when their country chooses to remain in the EU and succumbs to overpopulation and rising costs of living
>Australia's white population actually goes up rather than down, Australia gains all these based whites against multiculturalism
>The Eternal Anglo rules again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etpWnbqBc5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't y'all still have them aboriginiggers?

Can whites even flee from sa ? I thought most of them don't have enough money because if shitty anti white laws.

Australian abos are basically fauna. They literally pose no threat unlike the genocidal bantu nigger

ONORABLE MEMBA

Dat language is unparliamentary .

This also they are only ~3% of our population and have shit life expectancy. Also to lazy to do anything.

Abos are just annoying but hardly a threat.

>basically fauna

They were literately classified as fauna when the colonials first came to australia.

Is it too late to smallpox blanket them like the Injuns?

Australia becomes super power in 2020?

They're bad but you don't have to see them hardly ever or at all if you pick your location right they don't make up a large part of our population.

Hell, you must be a realtor or somethin' cause you've got me hella sold.

kek

they were literally classified as fauna until the 50s or 60s.

>based Canadian whites also migrate
>having bordered the US for years they provide valuable intel for the invasion and genocide of Amerilards

Eff wont win out right.
We are heading for a coalition Government.
Options are:
ANC + EFF
ANC + DA
EFF + DA
( Obvious which one it will be )
This is a long video explaining the future of South Africa.
TL: DR explains how we got where we are. and the future of South Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=etpWnbqBc5I

Too bad shit countries like Romania need special visa to move there.

I would do it in a blink of an eye if i could ...

I think Straya will become one of the last bastions of whites because of its seclusion.

So the ANC is the "Kill whitey" party and the EFF is the "The ANC has had 20 years to kill whitey and they haven't done it enough" party, right?

Thanks seems like a very informative video I'm going to bed soon so will give it a watch tomorrow.

You have to have a trade or profession to get into Australia. It's not an easy process. There are a heap of SAs who did make it over. I think we should take more though

1842 - The Kilcoy poisoning.

>Gave them flour for their bread.

>Gave them some arsenic as well (for use as a superconductor in their laser diodes and LED's, of course).

>Unfortunately we mixed up the supply. Or, rather, we mixed it together.

Very sad.

>white people flee to Chinese colony. More news at 11

So Australia will become a crusader stronghold?

Blacks and Browns are not the greatest swimmers. Due to low income they never really afford pools and never can afford to live in areas with community pools.
Hence most of them never learn to swim.

AUS will be an amazing jump off point for the future push across the lands.

The Chinese colony is you guys as soon as America stops protecting you from the mainland.

That's not why. It's genetic. Denser skeletal systems and longer limb-torso ratios. For further info, please consult "The Sports Gene" by Dan Epstein.

Oh how I love SA

fucking wrecked

At first I thought you were implying that picture was the usa, and I was like "everything in that picture screams south africa"..

KEK DEMANDS IT!

you're less likely to see an aboriginal than you will a Native american so yeah.

You forgot about all the white americans, once Shillary gets elected.

>Fuck off, we're full

thats all we fucking need here is cunts we can hardly understand its bad enough with the kiwis