Is it our fault I am 20 but seriously still act like I'm in high school

Is it our fault I am 20 but seriously still act like I'm in high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=kmO6kcCww-U
archive.is/VswDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkv6sq0GChk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am 24 and still act like that.
Not going to change o be honestly.
I like it that way.

no, it's an excuse annoying-ass women are making to rationalize why they're still single, as long as you have a way to materially sustain yourself no one can call you a child.

Link to the article so I can post a comment telling the writer to fuck off pls

I am 28 and sort of feel like you. You know that Keane song? Everybody's changing? Yep, that's me.

Hell I'll be 40 and still like Vidya and playing guitar and kitesurfing n shit.

yeah playing videogames makes one a child

t. 42 year old single mother that writes dumb blogs

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

>giving a shit about women's opinions

women want a house, single salary income household enough for traveling, partying, gadgets, guy to fix the sink, her phone, her laptop while having college education, (career is very important!! guy must become successfull!!) and working aswell plus have time to help with the household, from 20smt guy who are happy if they can afford living alone, yea its totally young mens fault

depends on how handsome you are. if you are good looking you can act just how you want

It's another episode of "women can't take responsibility for themselves so they blame everything on everyone else"

>a house, single salary income household enough for traveling, partying, gadgets, guy to fix the sink, her phone, her laptop while having college education, (career is very important!! guy must become successfull!!) and working aswell plus have time to help with the household
It is true though. If you don't have/do most of those things you are a pathetic loser.
No wonder most of you are bitter virgins.

Aah fug, no comment section. And of course, it was written by a woman..who is promoting her book on the subject. Cunt.

>Written by a woman

Thats like a nazi blaming the jews.

This generation of women is more educated and even earns equallly, or more than most men in some Western countries yet whichever woman you talk to they all, pretty much without exception, expect the man to have a higher status and a higher salary than them.

It's pretty clear that the math doesn't add up and that some highly-educated and high-earning women won't find their 'dream husband'.

Here in Germany 40% of women with academical degrees are expected to remain childless.

Muh career

>Here in Germany 40% of women with academical degrees are expected to remain childless.
damn lol

Surely it isn't the fact that women have literally become adult children. This glass house.

obligatory song reply:
youtube.com/watch?v=kmO6kcCww-U

If I could move out and get a decent job, maybe I'd act like a man. I don't know.

fuck society, I hope it crumbles

>women spend the whole of the feminist movement trying to relieve themselves of any responsibility they had as women and try and take any advantage that men have
>complain when men play the game by the rules they made

As I see it, every adult is a kid, both men and women. Adult =\= mature.

We age..but that's just about it. From 18-30, mentally not much changes. You younger anons will see when you get here.

nice. can't wait till greasy german dogs being replaced by arabs and turks. the lower the birth rates among ethnic germans the better

Same, i'm 24 too and i act like i'm 14.

Well the hilarious thing is that after two or even one generation immigrant populations actually default to German birthrates. So, even with immigration, German demographic trends are not sustainable.

Here women do nothing with their degrees.

>getting a bachelor's degree in literature
>getting a bachelor's degree in geological engineering
These are not equal levels of achievement. Women spend their college years partying around. Some men do the same. But the other men use their college years to leap to a stable career with decent income. In my eyes, getting a certificate in, for example, welding (blue collar) is a higher achievement than simply getting a super easy degree.

Because women do not spend their college years learning to be good wives and mothers, there is now a surplus of eligible bachelors in this country, and a deficit of eligible bachelorettes. I will not be seeking a western women when I am a 35 year old engineer looking to marry.

>waah why are there no female CEO"s?
Well honey, you have to go to work for that.

Holy shit.

Universal sufferage was a mistake.

If nobody works, marries or has kids, society collapses.

I'm just content with leaving that task to someone who can't make it past level 9 in Gradius III (ARC)

Funny enough here acting like you're in high school gets your gf pregnant

>women blaming men for this
if anything it's modern women that put men off. i guarantee if we returned to traditional family values, men would be more interested

you will considered a loser, just sayin

are you 35 or what, fuck off with your family values you boring cuck

I have a toddler and my wife is pregant and I still play video games when I have time. Men always gravitated in every culture in every age towards abstract persuits (chess, poker, etc.)

On the other hand women took jobs away from men and now they're disappointed men cannot make themselves busy. We're lucky we inherited a family business. Western society is pathological and unsustainable.

pursuits*

More recent stats. But to be fair, I also work 4 days a week. And my brother also works 4 days a week.
And pretty much all girls I know work 3 days a week.

So it's pretty normal. The UN even investigated the Netherlands if women weren't barred from working fulltime here lol. Which is ridiculous.

with that mentality no wonder euroturds need refugees to boost their population up

we have no refugees

I want to work part time tbqh, seems comfy

not yet*

You need an army of congoloid tyrones to teach your women family values.

Isolation is making feel like I'm still 16. However, I should be thankful that some people try to help me with this problem.

you will

family values is western meme

no we wont

>caring what women think

Be a man who slowly mentally matures until his early 30's

Or

Be a woman with a mental and emotional capacity of a teenager and will continue to be that way in her entire adult life

Your pick

>I am 20 but seriously still act like I'm in high school.
Most 20 year olds are still in school though because job requirements are so strict these days you need a university degree just to be attractive o the job market. You don't really grow up when you're a student.

It's really the same here
most women don't use their degrees and just get married after college. Maybe they have part time job or something.

If being married to a 7-year younger foreign woman that speaks 3 languages, has a degree in a technical field, can cook dicious meals and do house chores without complainimg, and is humble and appreciative of a non-abusive man who provides for her is 'losing', then I don't want to 'win'.

Women in the congo have 5+ children. They have an even better understanding of family values.

this also applies to men here

Out of choice?

wtf is choice

Don't give any clicks to those fucking kikes, use the archived versions ALWAYS which offer no revenue to those fucks

archive.is/VswDI

I re-archived it just now

Good question. What is choice if not a consequence of circumstance?

>based German bro bringing the facts
this is also another reason why so many western men look to the east to find a bride.

Send your last paragraph to your "mutti" Chancellor, she'll invite more good islamists to fill the gaps

Author is a women. What do ya know?!?

>Send your last paragraph to your "mutti" Chancellor
She's part of the 40%.

Why just China and SEA though?

It seems to me that Eastern Europe produces ladies are probay better educated, speak multiple languages, and are less motivated by pure income, as they actually are capable of getting a decent job (but aren't entitled cunts about it)

Tyrannosaurus rekt

i got 3 siblings

>and are less motivated by pure income
Please shed your romanticising delusions.

The big secret is that Eastern European and East Asian birthrates are almost as bad as Western European and Canadian birthrates. Importing foreign waifus won't magically save your nation state.

I mean it's literally socially acceptable to ask men upfront about their salary in Russia

Merkel is childless? I didn't knew that, how come the daughter of a pastor remain as such?

she is ambitious woman, no time for children

You speak as if your country had sustainable birth rates.

Protestants don't have children.

>Here in Germany 40% of women with academical degrees are expected to remain childless.

at least it saves both parties some time
my ex brazilian gf dumped me after the fourth date when i told her how little i make

It does actually. We're nearly at replacement.

I meant in comparison to like a Filipino woman.

She swallowed the pill, I see

Then how do they still exist tho?

I see now why people call her mutti

Not according to Pew, is this about that tripe supremacist site article?

you are a dirty smelly piece of rotting crap, so is your mother

We're at 1.84, which is significantly higher than the rest of the developed world, and, with immigration, is enough to sustain our demography.

And still much better than whatever the fuck you are, what's the problem Ivan? you read like you're shilling for something

Well, if I'm to be honest with myself I'd say modern man does shoulder part of the blame. Then again the saying that "difference between man and boy is in price of their toys" is older than that.

A woman trying to push entire blame, and therefore responsibility, onto the man is hilariously stereotypical though.

So you're counting on Zhan and Pajeet to make up the difference? That's cool

The good thing is that I don't care about saving my country or creating the next generation or passing down my genes. I just want to have a good wife to do stuff with and have sex with. I don't give a shit about the future of this country or any other country. Also I'm not white.

Because I didn't waste my college years on partying and getting useless degrees, I can afford to look outside of the western world for a suitable wife to live a DINK lifestyle with.

Actually, we're just going to brain drain Mexico.

Vasya bringing the bantz to this bread.

Why? I mean pic realted

With Trump on the White House? Good luck with that

It's fine if Mexicans don't wanna come. We have like 30 other countries we can brain drain in this hemisphere.

that is true

Fucking feminism has ruined most women of our generation.

While not everyone's going to be MGTOW-tier, most men are wising up and not gonna get married at all.

Why the fuck should women get their cake and eat it, too?

haha
>blame men
what a surprise

I can bet you are a pathetic virgin yourself. That Shit expensive and if you think you're a loser if you don't pay for everything she wants (while she doesn't work) and then still help her do the one job she's supposed to do since she isn't working (clean and raise the kids) and then use your only remaining time not working or helping her to fix stuff; well then you're just a a cuck. You're the loser, I just know my value. I'm young, decent looking, decent sized cock, and make ok money. So unless the women can provide something other than just vagina what use are they to me? Western society made women extremely selfish and unable to do the only functions women have been historically good at. Yet they still want everything men traditionally offer. For a loyal girl that's a good house wife sure I'll provide, for the average girl who can't cook, clean, make money, stay loyal, or raise kids I don't have to provide anything. Only a true perma virgin white knight faggot who's never been around a women thinks otherwise.

This is probably appropriate aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkv6sq0GChk

Reminder

This is such bullshit, women "mature" earlier as in look ready to fuck. Most teen girls still talk like little girls outside of anytime they mention sex. Plus after that women act like teenagers most their adult lives. Most high school romances don't work because either cheating or moving for college, not some meme about women maturity.

they act as if women are immune from this eternal childishness

>childish men
Raised by single mothers perhaps?

the difference is that it is totally normal for a woman to act and feel childish (as long as it does not harm her children's development and mentality), but if a guy over 18 acts like that he is a total loser and will most likely never accomplish anything, not to mention he will be an unreliable partner

Because of menopause girls start puberty sooner than boys, hence the better grades at a young age, maturity thing.

Love you guys