Zero (0) suspensions for cheating

>zero (0) suspensions for cheating
>zero (0) losses to the chiefs

Once (1) benched for Steve Deberg

>zero (0) people who cares about this

kek that participation trophy ring on joe's thumb

whens the last time he won the superbowl kid? heh yea... thought so...

Unlike Brody, Montana was actually a winner in college

i wonder what it's like being a backup player on a super bowl winning team. would you display your ring for friends to see or would you be ashamed of having this awesome trophy that you contributed nothing to?

Backup players other than QB still see the field a lot. And even then backup QBs are heavily involved in gameplanning and preperation.

wtf who gives a shit about 70s notre dame football

Why are Patriots fans triggered so easily? How do we make these thin skinned fairys toughen up?

yeah but nobody would even consider putting you on the field during the championship game unless the absolute worst case scenario propped up. that's gotta give you mixed feelings about "winning" it.

Zero (0) stickies for death

RIP Johan

I mean teams are 53 guys for a reason and everyone out there is a professional, not some college scrub. Not to mention many many backups are more than capable of being full time starters. I think you are making too big of a deal out of this.

i'm not sure what you mean by "big deal", i'm just making a comment on a picture. and just because they're capable doesn't mean they can take snaps in the highest stakes games.

Should WRs who never get a reception in the Owl get a ring?

They CAN take snaps in the highest stakes game, thats why they're pros. They wouldnt be there otherwise

alright, i want to hear what would be your reasoning for swapping brady with galapagos in super bowl 51 or the AFC Championship.

Jimmy G looks better?

I didnt realize you were only talking about QB's but I'm sure Jimmy G would fit in fine since its about the system not the player as New England's QB.

It's like that with every team though

>even the Falcons didn't think that

No. New England is such a meme system

>zero (0) interceptions in the Super Bowl
Da Goat

I've hated the 9ers for 40 years but Montana was, is and for the foreseeable future will remain the GOAT.

>zero (0) Madden GOAT edition covers