How does it make Sup Forums feel that this murderous Nazi meme fuck literally created the greatest rock song of all...

How does it make Sup Forums feel that this murderous Nazi meme fuck literally created the greatest rock song of all time all on his own?
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Det som en gang var is a better song though.

Hmmmmmm

I hope his daughter gives birth to mixed race babies

Holy fucking god is that really his daughter?

He had her a while ago, then abandoned her, then had seven more children.

yup

Those might be the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

But the song is not good, though... By what standard are you judging it? Seriously, please answer this question so there's a context provided. I want to understand what you like about it. So it is good compared to what? please don't generalize and answer "everything"; something represents the gold standard to you, and this conquered it. What was it!

I don't know how you couldn't like this song user. The distortion and vocals are so beautiful and the riff is hella killer. It just seems perfectly composed and every sound blends together so perfectly. It is so atmospheric that you genuinely feel you're being transported somewhere, like a cold Norweigan forest.

That was a very poetic description, fanfag.

Song structure is pedestrian. Song is way too repetitive. I think this is why you like it... I suspect you accept the general mood of it and begin having groovy daydreams after you check out from boredom.

>Song structure is pedestrian. Song is way too repetitive.
Fluff
>I think this is why you like it...
Who are you, Sigmund Freud?
>I suspect you accept the general mood of it and begin having groovy daydreams after you check out from boredom.
>This song makes you feel a certain way and that's why you like it that's bad
Nice job saying nothing fag LOL

no

So, I was right? Why is it so hard for you to admit it. You relate to this song the same way a teenage girl relates to pop songs and you are a shallow faggot. You never offered a context for illustrating what was good about it. You got defensive like a queer when I uncovered the truth. Ya know what, it's okay, Jesus died for faggots with bad taste in music too.

>not Jesus Tod

Dude, religion is foolish because there's this thing called science. I'm flunking science, but I subscribe to it's authority, especially when applied to something it never addresses; such as understanding the unknown. That, and I could never be a blind follower of an institution, man.

>rock song
Hold the fucking phone.

This is literal fucking garbage.

check out this tough guy

>I could never be a blind follower of an institution, man
>admits to being a blind follower of science

Not even the best song on the fucking album

I found the smart person in the thread

>blind follower
Science has demonstrable proof for its claims that anyone can look up and see for themselves.

You just know she will to rebel against her racist dad.

His wife is a milf

>racist
How is telling the truth racist?

would definitely secure a future for white children with

where are her eyebrows

6/10 switching back to Darkthrone

She's also confirmed autistic.

you autistic fuck

>murderous Nazi
non statist can't be a nazi.
racist yes but not a nazi.
nazis are similar to leftists.
they are collectivists (the greater good).

jeebus hes not a freakin nazi guys

Subtle bait