I didn't think it would happen. But I've overdosed on the red pill

I didn't think it would happen. But I've overdosed on the red pill.

I've become paranoid and hateful. I don't want to live in a world run by (((them))), where am i stripped of my independence, a debt slave and surrounded by indoctrinated fools.

Seeing people at Bernie rallies or listening to the daily show makes me feel disgusted and ill.

Will our alt-right (or whatever you want to call it) movement work. Or are we just delaying the inevitable.

People say that if Brexit and Trump fail then it will cause an even more drastic pendulum switch. But I honestly think it will be too late.

i know this is a cry for attention.

but i'm scared.

Me too, user.

You need to learn to switch it off. Thinking about the left, the jews, muslims, anti white racists all the time will consume you. There is time to think about such things but not 24/7.

Relax

Take month off Sup Forums memes and it will be alright.

worlds not so bad, just get laid.

I can stop thinking about these things, but (((they))) never stop doing what they do.

Your brothers will worry about the Jew while you sleep. It's okay to take some time to yourself for your own health.

>debt slave

well dont get into fucking debt then dumbass

get off Sup Forums and take some shrooms homie. it will be alright

The way to defeat (((them))) is to life a wholesome, happy life of purpose, in spite of it all.

Never take shrooms, and whatever you do NEVER use the word homie.

>too late.

History is long; human lives are short.
The idea of "too late" is an illusion.

Maybe you should just do the world a favor and fucking kill yerself, white trash. BTW, everyone knows what "((()))" means.
-love,
A White Race Mixer

Good goy. Chase skirts and ignore what is happening around you. Watch TV and play video games while you are it.

You need to become anti-fragile
It's a skill look it up and acquire it.

Trump will make Western Civilsation anti fragile.

Eu referendum is win-win.

Either we win and Brexit. Or the EU implodes anyway and we leave, giving the right wing the ability to say "we predicted this". And take power in the process.

I'm not even white. I have a good life for now. I'm qualified and I get laid.

But with (((Their))) agenda. The future of the world on current trajectory looks dystopian and bleak as fuck.

I don't want to go to prison for teaching my children that there are only two biological sexes unless you have a chromosomal defect.

There's nothing wrong with mushrooms. They can be quite beneficial to mental well-being.

The hippie/new age crowd have forever tainted the reputation of psychedelic drugs. They will not help you find some deep, buried spiritual "truth", as if such a thing could exist at all. They will however provide an interesting experience that feels very profound and will leave you feeling somehow enlightened. This is one of the reasons they're so often associated with spirituality and new age "higher consciousness" nonsense.

you should leave your house for sometime, looks like you're getting cabin fever

Sup Forums has and ways will be satire, you are just one big dumb fucker.
To go full Sup Forums would be to have no interactions with people on real life.

Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. Be thankful you can see past lies and accept it now. There's no going back. I felt the same a long time ago, but now I just accept it.

All it takes is one war to knock the power brokers out completely. We are just 1 war away from total uprising potential due to hopelessly lost and desperate sheep now without leadership or news.

Pretty much this. It IS possible to tune it all out.

You just need to go with the flow for a while and eventually you won't think about it.

>Sup Forums has and ways will be satire
what a deluded piece of trash you are

calm down user. Sup Forums is just satire

shrooms changed my life desu

was a field next to my old uni house, we didnt buy them off some dealer

it literally cured my anxiety and general paranoia

>I've overdosed on the red pill.
>I've become paranoid and hateful.
then you're not doing it right and haven't taken enough redpills