Where would you live and why? This show is the ultimate redpill

Where would you live and why? This show is the ultimate redpill.

I'd live in a pineapple under the sea

Probably the neutral zone. I'd be gassed in the Reich.

Japan controlled states because I'm an otaku

the show is a purple pill at best, it exists to capitalize on the nazi fascination wave that the country has been riding for years.
The ultimate redpill is that the only thing that can truly change you is your own spiritual ascendance and every time you truly change your old self is killed, death is change and change is death, they amount to the same thing just like power and responsibility.

It has to be the Japanese Pacific States for me since the food will probably be better.

Savannah, Georgia.

I would be Lebensborn and have a comfy estate or mountain retreat.

Anywhere i can join up with the resistance and kill nazi scum

havent seen the show but as a filthy gook i'd probably be a slave in the japanese zone

I'm yellow, so the pacific states. If I were white I'd want to live in the Reich no question

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you're a Jap then

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

>live in Charlotte, NC
>according to the show's canon, it was one of the cities used as a conduit for the invading Nazi forces making landfall and moving west/north to conquer America, meaning it was likely razed to the ground

ADOLF HITLER

> we are somehow to believe that a nation from a small island is able to control almost half the fucking globe
the dude is fucking bonkers

Truly the best timeline

What does the reich do with all of the nigs from their conquered states?

>an amazon original series

Ideally they'd just kill them, but somehow there is still niggers? Really ruins the suspension of disbelief

>he doesn't have Amazon Prime

Poorfag detected

Have completely irrelevant picture back

In the book they purge all niggers and kikes along with the disabled. The Jap states is more lenient but still turns over kikes to the Reich.

>irrelevant
>completely BTFO your B-B-BUT MUH SMALL ISLAND ;_; argument

Philip K Dick was redpilled

no argument

>watch first episode
>omg ebul nazis killing le resistance they're so evil :(((
>woman uses magic fem-fu to beat up the patriarchy

When does this get good?

I know you don't have an argument LMAOOO

But really, look at Englands influence in the world as a small island. Japanese are physically and intellectually superior.

>watch show about WW2
>get triggered by the nazis killing

Are you legit retarded?

ayyy

If I wanted to see nazis be bad and get BTFO I'd watch Indiana Jones or something

>he pays for amazon prime

>he doesn't use his camwhore sisters Amazon Prime account

I thought MitHC was a tv show....but it's actualy a doceumentary......

Yeah, that's never fucking happened before.

what's your sisters name

In the show, the Reich tolerates nigs as they are a useful and reliable component to industrialized society, so long as they don't interbreed with Aryans and keep their record clean. They are not extermination-targets like Jews or Poles.

>omg ebul nazis killing le resistance they're so evil :(((
You realize Nazis killed resistance-members in real-life, right? That's how empires operate.

>woman uses magic fem-fu to beat up the patriarchy
Literally doesn't happen. She gets lucky with one martial-art move because a bigger opponent underestimated her.
She spends the rest of the series either getting beat up or narrowly escaping being beat up.

Hanami Blossom

Now there's some goofy time travel shit and someone said antifa, I'm about to turn it off

What does Trump have to do with some online tv show?

If the Axis won WW2, would they really give a shit about the US? Pretty sure they just wanted an Ethnocentric Germany

Everything.

Because L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R

>Now there's some goofy time travel shit

Almost like you were watching a science-fiction show?
Based off a science-fiction novel by one of the greatest and most well-known sci-fi authors to ever exist?

Okay fine.

When do the vampires and space aliens show up?

Now that's some low hanging fruit

>Liberals literally too stupid to not have the point of the show go way over their heads

What a shock.

WE ARE LITERALLY LIVING IN MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE

>Does Hitler really give a shit about Poland? Pretty sure he just wanted the Czech Sudetenland and nothing more.

>fascism is bad m'kay

Fucking kikes

Pretty sure he gave a shit about the Germans being killed

So it's canon that interracial relationships are banned in the show's universe?

Is there a subplot about an illicit interracial relationship between a black man and an aryan woman? Because if there isn't already I fucking G U A R A N T E E there will be eventually.

does she do scat?

>So it's canon that interracial relationships are banned in the show's universe?
Yes, but it is yet to come up as a plot-point.
The only non-whites are a nig that is muscle for the resistance and an asian chick that hates the Japanese.

>Is there a subplot about an illicit interracial relationship between a black man and an aryan woman?
No.

i wish Sup Forums would stay on Sup Forums

>space aliens and nazi vampires are Sup Forums now

Man... why does Sup Forums get all the fun things?

I wish reddit would stay on reddit

Ostmark, in der Perle des Reichs.

Why were Smith's daughters such cunts to his son?

>yfw her last words to him were making fun of him

what in all the fucks does a show about Nazis and gooks have to do with Trump? time and time again I'm only reminded that liberals are fucking retarded beyond measure

most Southern Whites probably supported the Germans

oh yeah real parallels, like how Mattis just named some marine obengrupenfuhrer and he now hunts down liberals and faggots for sport right?

and because more ramen, udon, sushi, okanamiyaki

anyone notice they had a ton of land cruisers in place of jeeps in SF?

i watched the first episode abd wondered why there were so many french cars in Japan occupied San Francisco. i know tge japanese automotive industry was not gonna happen in this alternate timeline but surely nazi's occupied franch and weren't churning out fiats and citreons.

>(((Levy)))

Berlin, obviously

If Japanese Pacific War logistics are anything to go by I wouldn't trust them to run anything but their own country.

yeah, japs also have russian cars in season 2

>the ultimate redpill.
Fucking your friend's dad is the ultimate redpill.

how does this show handle gays?

I figured they were the closest thing they could get on their budget, although you could make the historical argument that the real birth of the Japanese mass auto industry was caused by postwar copying of British cars, so a 1962 where Japan won would probably have different-looking Japanese cars than what actually happened.

The proper way, by not even slightly mentioning them

yeah and you'd have to assume a Germany controlled europe. even if britain wasn't conquered it's shit would be locked down tight. german controlled europe to the east, germany controlled america to the west. not gonna be a booming international car industry for britain.
i know you're supposed to suspend disbelief with things like this but it just smacks of being lazy.

Characters names:
> John Smith
> Frank Frick

At least put some effort it

It's Frank Frink you fucking faggot

the nuke plan got canceled though

>not just pirating the show

Even fucking worse. He sounds like some Marvel character from the 1960's

anyone who uses the term redpill should be thrown into a wood chipper.

I like the name John Smith, it's really common which contrasts well with the Obergrupenfuhrer part, Frank Frink however is just awful.

>be a jew
>violently antisemitic people take over your country
>need to change name from obviously jewish "Fink" to something non-jewish
>change name to "Frink"
Why not change it to "Johnson" or "Thompson" or "Smith"?

(Heil'd)
Imperial japan was ridden of that degeneracy known as anime.
Well, maybe manly shows like fist of the north star would be allowed to be produced.

But all waifufags and moefags would be gassed for sure.

w-what about hikikomoris?

I'm sorry user, no neets allowed. They are parasites and depression / anxiety is a jewish meme illness anyway.

You would be put to work in the army for grorious empiru of nippon, probably as cannon fodder if you are unable to do any useful work.

Why was Julianna's mother such a slut?

So how come nobody at Julianna's dojo asked any questions about how she suddenly disappered? What happened to Doni? How come the show drops all mentions of Aikido after the first episode?

>watch Man In The High Castle
>Jimmy James from Newsradio shows up
Why did they decide to do a crossover with Newsradio?

you realize that detroit sucks because the car companies outsourced their factories to other countries, and because the local government is made up of democrats who can't into fixing economies, not because of the niggers.

t. Hersh Feinstein

Are people with aspergers considered defective in the reich?

He was great in Boardwalk Empire too

Every rust belt economy that relied on manufacturing died like Detroit. Doesn't matter who is in office. What happened to republican dominated coal belt? Oh right.. It's the economy, stupid.

>above average intelligence
>loyal
>dedicated
Seems alright.

FPBP
in the book they were liquidated.
he fingerbanged them everytime mommy was passed out on pills, to slake his lusts.
holy shit that is the single greatest thing i have ever seen in my life.

local govt is black democrats

CJ MY DAWG